Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Ispire DAAB

I don't think it will be long until you start seeing some custom glass options for this. I know Paulson is working on caps at least.

@Hapo it's nice to see you gave it a shot. Personally I don't find the maintenance any more taxing then any other e rig and it's nice not having to worry about overflowing the atty and ruining it.

@felvapes nice writeup. Nice to see you enjoying it too. I always thought the switch was the best out of the erigs I tried and I like this better. Mainly because it's smaller and you have more control being able to use it manually (which is the only way I do it).

I am about to make a larger investment on these to get the pricing down and had a conversation with my sales representative about the glass tolerance issues. He said they paid help to check their entire load of stock (likely a container load) so anyone buying from the US stock should not have to worry about any fitment issues (mainly the carb caps). However if you do, you can contact Ispire and they have been so awesome at taking care of people. I'm really really impressed with how they take care of warranty coverage. There have been many examples of them taking care of broken glass on Wand units and accessories for reasons that are not normally covered under warranty.

We can also match the sales going around. GOODIEZ25 is active the the entire Ispire collection among other products.

...things that suk :

A: battery life...it is a good thing it has pass through charging...it is like it can only be unplugged momnetarily...

B: the bubbler clogs very easily/quickly....like in the middle of a hit...makes the easy draw recommndation a bit dicy...

...a question: is the green light in there with the orange one normal...???...

...notations: you really don't need to change /clean the bangers after evey hit...(grin)...three miniuts is a long tyme...

Battery life is quite good on mine
I get multiple dabs and multiple dv caps from each charge - dunno what you doing with yours mate but maybe you clicked on the inspire product from Google if yours is that quickly drained :smug:
I never use the passthrough - I use my nitecore - if I can't wait for that to finish (although it's never died mid sesh) I have other LG 18650s that work

Bubbler has never once clogged and I dab enough - I also clean my shit before it starts to grow like your pics so....
You combusting and charring bangers like your prior pics mate? Smoke will clog anything quickly

Green/orange/red it's a rainbow buddy
Just goes full red if nothing in there to heat :weed:

Yea some people like flavour and clean vapour in their lungs so we clean our bangers - in the very least we give it a quick wipe out
Again for the trifecta I'll mention your pics - I would bet money the majority of people don't let their equipment get to that state before cleaning
Some of us not only enjoy flavour and health - we love our equipment and care for it

Anyway - as per your inbox to me and a post you mentioned you love a troll (how does it go - grin? )
So I think your last post was more fishing than reviewing
Although if you do have certain issues, I haven't had them or heard of them so maybe if they are faulty - contact your seller and let them know the batteries die too quick (as I'm impressed by mine) and your glass clogs (as mine is very free flowing and stays so)
Like with the wand, if you are the only one with these issues contact your seller for a replacement possibly

Good to see on your first couple posts you enjoy it - didn't even get a plastic rash and you are all sensitive - this daab stank on opening in comparison to the wand for me....

@VGOODIEZ I can't wait to start seeing some custom bubblers for it although this one is smooth as it gets regarding dabs

Last edited:
...I only post honest opinions/observations and keep personal messages personal...

...I suppose I have elev8ed expectaions...and vastly greater consumption...

...these are not good things...I am not bragging here...these are complaints...

...as to smooothness...I was thinking I was not gettin much off a hit and finding this was indeed not the case...

...it is indeed a Vapbong like experience...I am not missing the torch too much...

...I only post honest opinions/observations and keep personal messages personal...

...I suppose I have elev8ed expectaions...and vastly greater consumption...

...these are not good things...I am not bragging here...these are complaints...

...as to smooothness...I was thinking I was not gettin much off a hit and finding this was indeed not the case...

...it is indeed a Vapbong like experience...I am not missing the torch too much...
Opinions are not the same as statements

Batteries lifespan is a fact or not - not an opinion

Glass clogging - same thing

Cleaning bangers - opinion or preference - but the results of not cleaning are fact not opinion

Again - if the things that are fact based are happening to you - check with your seller as they don't seem to be traits others are seeing

Share away if it's pragmatic
High expectations are also different to just slagging things off for the sake of it
As for implying there is personal communication I am "doxxing".... You msgd me and said you troll (same as you did in a post) - I didn't reply and won't

i hope you sort the issues if they are real - I offer some possible reasons/solutions but like before instead of replying to people's advice you steer the conversation elsewhere.... And I thought we stopped the pissing contest last time you started - I consume enough mate lol it is irrelevant if you don't maintain your equipment
Like a car - shit I'd hate to be your mechanic
contact your seller if you can't turn the unit on for much more then a perceived moment - as I said I never use the pass through and get multiple dv and dabs per charge and I don't run the batteries dead dead

batteries prefer to live between 20% and 80% .... I charge to 100 but try to recharge at around 20

Last edited:
...vaping hs come to a halt whilst I wait for this to clear...it's soaking in 91% iso...

...this happens eventualy with the Grav glass but not in a day and not so completely clogged....

DAAB 1.jpeg
DAAB 2.jpeg

...vaping hs come to a halt whilst I wait for this to clear...it's soaking in 91% iso...

...this happens eventualy with the Grav glass but not in a day and not so completely clogged....

View attachment 33661View attachment 33662
To be honest I am not sure what is going on there. The consistency of your material may have something to do (hard shatter which requires longer melt time/higher temp?) with this but if I had to guess, I would say you are capping it too quickly, maybe not using enough heat and possibly drawing too hard. I go all day everyday with my daab and would not see anything like that if I left it alone for weeks. I know you like big rips so really kick it up to 515 or higher and don't be afraid to get on the button hard in manual mode. Once and a while I get too greedy and get a little reclaimy char dab at the end but most times I can drop big ol dabs in for 4-5 nice tasty huge rips with minimal reclaim left over that I can clean up with a single alcohol prep pad. That is all I ever use after each session and it takes about 30 seconds to complete.

I am also very impressed with the bubbler on the Daab, it has a nice mouth-feel to it that is better than a few bongs I own and seems to keep a lot of flavour while being very smooth on the throat.
I have now lost 3xruby terp balls since Daab testing, not the units fault but if I did not have to clean it so much I would not lose as many...quartz is such a pain to keep spotless after being used to SiC (especially the polished version in the Puffco Peak Pro).
I keep getting scorched spots where the wall meets the floor of the cup and even when I don't I still have to use multi q-tips...I wish this had true temp control like another device I have that has not scorched on me once and is so much easier to clean/use.
Just ordered these to keep up with the Daab,
Just over a buck each for 4mm.

I am also very impressed with the bubbler on the Daab, it has a nice mouth-feel to it that is better than a few bongs I own and seems to keep a lot of flavour while being very smooth on the throat.
I have now lost 3xruby terp balls since Daab testing, not the units fault but if I did not have to clean it so much I would not lose as many...quartz is such a pain to keep spotless after being used to SiC (especially the polished version in the Puffco Peak Pro).
I keep getting scorched spots where the wall meets the floor of the cup and even when I don't I still have to use multi q-tips...I wish this had true temp control like another device I have that has not scorched on me once and is so much easier to clean/use.
Just ordered these to keep up with the Daab,
Just over a buck each for 4mm.
I don't get the scorched bits you mentioned
Well, not often and not in the corners - a bit on the sides
Every now and then I do a scrape like I said - but that's me keeping it super clean - no more than a QB - maybe less tbh
I find this easy to keep clean

The Carta was much more a pita to maintain - scorched cups to scrape, attys to fix, airpath that needed regular fiddly cleaning - you would hate to clean that one by the sounds - hapo would block it up and throw it away in no time with a lack of cleaning

Is the dablamp your other one with temp control?
This certainly has improved software if no temp sensor to prevent overheating unlike the wand

I find this a breeze to maintain and keep clean - even when using higher temps - I only over scorched when I rode the manual reheat too long

Halo sic is a bit easier but I often had to do the 999 self clean as it would get scorched more than the daab can at times
Theres the pay off of not having the daab turned on constantly with a hot coil and cord though

I'm encouraged by the comparison to the switch from owners who've had both

Interested in you comparison to the lamp at some point

I only over scorched when I rode the manual reheat too long
That is my problem, getting better at waiting for the forced 3-minute wait instead of riding the fire button and this is making cleaning life easier.
I often had to do the 999 self clean
That is what I like about it, take an oily black hot rosin dab then just hit the 999 for a self-clean and a quick puff to get rid of the carbon and maybe an ios q-tip ready to go like new!
The only problem is my Dnail heater will only get to 750f now after a few years doing that multiple times a day and is erroring...a lot, so backup coil(s) are on order.
I also think I have been overloading a bit to try to get multiple hits per dab instead of 1 or 2 puffs/draws per load.
Interested in you comparison to the lamp at some point
Once I have spent a couple more weeks with these new IH units I will report in the portable rosin vape thread on pros and cons from my perspective...honeymoon period and all that.
I also found the black silicon to have a similar funky smell as the later model Tera models but is fading with use and leaving the black bits in the sun when not used.

That is my problem, getting better at waiting for the forced 3-minute wait instead of riding the fire button and this is making cleaning life easier.

That is what I like about it, take an oily black hot rosin dab then just hit the 999 for a self-clean and a quick puff to get rid of the carbon and maybe an ios q-tip ready to go like new!
The only problem is my Dnail heater will only get to 750f now after a few years doing that multiple times a day and is erroring...a lot, so backup coil(s) are on order.
I also think I have been overloading a bit to try to get multiple hits per dab instead of 1 or 2 puffs/draws per load.

Once I have spent a couple more weeks with these new IH units I will report in the portable rosin vape thread on pros and cons from my perspective...honeymoon period and all that.
I also found the black silicon to have a similar funky smell as the later model Tera models but is fading with use and leaving the black bits in the sun when not used.
Hahaa I also have used the halo like that - 999 to clean after a sesh - had to do all the time with feco but it isn't happening with the daab the same

I've wondered when my coil may go as 710 used to suggest every year
Mine is still going strong though - I got my coil from auber with the pid - where did yours come from?
Mine used to get to somewhere around 950 or more I think on 999
Now it only gets to 938 - 942 or there about's, so it must be slowly getting worn out

I don't wait 3 mins I've just learnt to ride the manual better if I need to - can kind of taste when I need to stop heating now to prevent scorching

I took the silicone thing off the bubbler
Looks better, it looked like it had a head band on before haha
I also do get the idea of it almost feels more natural to pick up backwards - feels.fine though holding as intended

Has anyone tried turning off with 5 press and then turn back on? Will that reset it and bypass the 3 minutes wait where needed?

Last edited:
I just worked something out

With all the carb cap talk I tried my Pi properly again
I've gone back to the factory carb cap (the shorter of the two)

The Pi is shorter like the twist ones mentioned above (I used to have one of those too) but is a straight stem not twist
It doesn't reach the inner cup

The first of 3 I had I coughed a tiny bit halfway through the dab - tiny bit of water went into the inner cup making rosin oil spit up the bubbler carrier cup
It was a big greedy dab so I didn't pay attention at first thinking that I just had big eyes and coughed on the vapour
Finished the dab no worries steamed lol, except for the bits splashed up top

The next dab I had with the Pi bubble cap I finished like usual but coughed a little after and felt it in my throat for a while after the dab - I still didn't make the connection

Next dab with new rosin I coughed after the dab again and felt in the throat for a good bit after

I then had the stoner thought that "oh yeah I don't usually cough" and went back to the shorter factory cap that reaches just under past the clear part inside the inner cup

I didn't cough, it tasted better and had no irritated throat feeling
I think both the bigger hole and the longer stem actually help cool the dab and maybe save flavours

The other factory one is too long
This one one works well
I'm hoping the DHgate one I ordered is just that bit shorter and ends at the bottom of the clear bit of the inner cup
I think and hope this is just right
But the short factory one pictured above is better than a bubble cap and is actually part of the design and the smoothness in partnership with the bubbler

tiny bit of water went into the inner cup making rosin oil spit up
This happened to me on a warm-up...startled me as I had no idea what was happening, it fair sizzled and popped!
Has anyone tried turning off with 5 press and then turn back on? Will that reset it and bypass the 3 minutes wait where needed
I tried but it knew I was being sneaky and only heated for 10 blinks.

The batteries are great - my LG ones work, but I think they are not quite as powerful or strong
I just did some battery testing,
1643934683591.jpg

The internal resistance as read by my Nitecore SC4 shows the Ispire batteries are good, the same as my 2 year old LG examples (50-60m/ohm) but their capacity is quite a bit less. Only 19x 475f full heat cycles(over 3 minutes apart) for the Ispire compared to 26x 475f similar heat cycles @ 475f with the LGs and after draining in the DAAB I found the capacity when recharged to be about 450mah less per battery as shown in the picture above.

Only 19x 475f full heat cycles(over 3 minutes apart) for the Ispire compared to 26x 475f similar heat cycles @ 475f with the LGs
Only 19??!! haha

Way to take one for the team in the name of science! haha

Cheers

I just did some battery testing,
View attachment 33787
The internal resistance as read by my Nitecore SC4 shows the Ispire batteries are good, the same as my 2 year old LG examples (50-60m/ohm) but their capacity is quite a bit less. Only 19x 475f full heat cycles(over 3 minutes apart) for the Ispire compared to 26x 475f similar heat cycles @ 475f with the LGs and after draining in the DAAB I found the capacity when recharged to be about 450mah less per battery as shown in the picture above.
When heating a dv it seems to take longer to get to the click with my LG and a lot quicker with the ispire

I will have to time this to be sure it isn't my mind

The ispire are supposed to be 2900mah
They have a 20a continuous discharge and a 40a pulse discharge

The LG are supposed to be 3000mah at 20a discharge and gives no pulse discharge

Apparently the pulse rating is ambiguous and the bigger companies don't put that out as a rating - although they only put out batteries rated to 30a max

The LG certainly weigh more which is usually a sign of a better battery

I will have to go and check the timing of the dv click now and see properly there

Cheers for your input @LesPlenty
The LG certainly last longer
They probably do work as well or better
I did say it was just my stoner mind possibly
I'll time my dv clicks and see if there's a difference instead of guessing - I forget to count everytime I swap coz, well, weed .....lol

I'm about to get a new batch of LG batteries to have some extra backups
Good to know they are still winners out there

My latest Kush X cookies rosin has buddered up nicely
Too difficult to get off the tool for cold starts
I've been hot starting lately with it and enjoying the results
Not sure if it is the consistency of the rosin or the hot start - but I've found it a bit less to clean up after and less left over
Enjoying the range of the daab

I had given up on SimpleGreen soaking with the Daab concentrate cups as it just takes too long and so I reverted to torching the quartz instead, not ideal but it seemed like the only real-world way of keeping up...and I have 4x cups for it.
I only run the Daap at 475f and wait the full 3 minutes before re-heating (I only re-heat once) but I keep getting a dark ring at the bottom of the cup where the walls meet the floor that is very stubborn to remove.
After torching one this way the second cup 'popped' and blew the arse out of the cup,
1644041111456.jpg

This happened just after starting to torch it where I got the first one red hot with no trouble.
So I am now down to 3x cups, even less to have in the SimpleGreen rotation!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back