Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Ispire DAAB

...I used the factory carb cap exactly once..
Oh yes, I remember you said it was no good originally, the same as @felvapes and I.
I found the carb cap in the kit too long and caused excessive splashes but the spare I got is just right...works better in the Daab than any of the other carb caps I have tried (my Dablamp also works pretty well as it too is longer than most carb caps) in my small collection of carb caps...they are just not long enough to work really well and I found I had to pull harder with them where I can be more gentle with the spare OEM.

better.jpg

...this is better...

This seems like more your style @Hapo,
1644711862525.png

Go back to the start of your verbal diarrhea on this thread and you say how much hate them and can't use them

Troll on buddy
Troll on
He got his nibble from me here - the sustenance from this will keep him alive for a little longer

As charred and unmaintained as always

Like I said get a halo sic or a cheap banger/nail and torch away
Oh look - the troll already does

Give some quality input or go troll elsewhere mate

@LesPlenty he would manage to find a way to char those knives and clog the plastic bottle in no time and then blame the water bottle manufacturers for his misuse
All while saying the water company charged too much for the water bottle as he is broke while he is buying expensive $200 bottles of water from France

Violation of 'Be Nice' rule. Warning point issued.
...eat shit...I gave this thing an honest try and spent my own hard-earned cash on it...

...gave input as asked...still waiting on some sort of support besides abuse...methinks you be the troll here...

...I advise anyone normal to give this a pass...mine is clogging on the first hit...I have not been able to get it dirty...

1644733108849.png

Last edited:
I call BS
Again - refer to your earlier posts where you try to start a pissing contest saying that you must use more than us and complaining that waiting 3 mins to have another dab was too long and that it clogged too quickly because of your use

You once again switch and bait and contradict yourself
You get support from multiple people and then steer elsewhere and don't reply
You still have not listed as Les asked
Don't lie to us mate

Habbagooday happo ya troll
I am happy to screenshot the inboxes where you admit to being so
Or people can read your posts where you bring it up there

You also can't carry on and be smart in all your posts (even if you say it's humour) and then turn around and cry victim when that's pointed out to you
Funny bored person

Now you call myself and Les and vgoodiez and anyone who talks positive of the daab not normal and I should eat shit
Lol
Feeling satiated yet with my replies trolly?

Make a video of a clean daab and show us it clog in one hit
You won't - coz I don't believe it is happening - unless you are purposefully overloading the cup to ridiculous amounts

Go have a dirty old dab from whatever uncleaned rig you desire mate with all the expensive trates you show off

Imma go have some feco in my daab right now - a material that no rig could handle prior except the halo sic

Happy vaping people

Last edited:
For science sake I have put myself through the depths of the dirty rig and used it well past usual cleaning and water changes
This is after a couple of days same water no cleaning - many many dabs of feco and 2 kinds of rosin
I decided to cut the experiment short here before I grow mould in there (once you get a spot in the stem and slits of a perc it's a buggar to clean)
Quite a build up on the intake stem and the glass above the water line
The water itself remains quite clear and the exit slits and end of the stem are clean and fresh looking
This is how my rig has performed without cleaning as regular as should be
Yay - now I get to clean it and have a nice tasty dab again woohoo (in Homer voice)
IMG20220215221852.jpg

The carb caps I ordered from dhagte and shared link above arrived
They are the perfect length
Unfortunately the bulbous part of the cap is too small and not as wide/fat as the DAAB one and so it doesn't seat and seal, it just just sits on the bottom of the cup

Spewing because they are perfect in every other way

Sourcemore however got back to me and have sent out a replacement cap for the long one after I messaged them
So both ispire and sourcemore have been quick and helpful in addressing the issue as they were with my wand cups
Good communication the two times I've contacted them for assistance and quick/satisfactory resolutions

Sourcemore however got back to me and have sent out a replacement cap
Hopefully I will hear something soon too...I had to send a video!

Sourcemore has just given me tracking info on my replacement carb cap and 2x cups along with an apology for taking so long...nice!

My replacement carb cap arrived
It is short like my other good one

However it has a larger hole
It works better than the long cap, but not as good as the short with a thinner hole

So I now have 3 carb caps all different and they all make the unit work differently
The short thin hole is the best - tasty, smooth, milky, no splash
The short wide hole is next - okay milk but thinner than above, taste alright but a bit less delicate and yum, no splash, a bit harsher on throat
Long one not so good - harsher, less flavour profile, splash and a little waste

I also have one bubbler that is near perfect and one that is a little bent and doesn't sit as flush on the base
They both work fine but the one that sits flush and perfect everywhere performs better

The different combinations of caps and bubblers create slightly different results - all acceptable and worthy - but if you get the correct combination and parts it makes a really nice unit

The good bubbler and short/thin hole cap is really tasty and efficient with a hard hit

I could see some liking this less than others if they have bad glass and bad combinations of glass
Either one improves or changes the way it performs
Well made glass and the right design cap makes the unit really really good
One thing or a couple things not quite right fitting and it will be less - although still a satisfying unit just not shining as it can

Aftermarket bubblers and caps should make this irrelevant in the future hopefully

I had been using the halo for a while and for feco it definitely is easier for cleaning
A few Qtips get used with the Daab and feco
With rosin I find the Daab quick and easy to clean (for a cordless)
With well made glass the Daab is really nice - hard hits and tasty dabs - the flavour is up there

Here's a pic of the two short carb caps
The thin is the goods
IMG20220406203426.jpg

So did mine plus a couple of new cups that were also covered by the warranty.
What temp have you settled on for rosin @felvapes?
485 seems to be a pretty good sweet spot
Flavour is nicer lower but then you have to reheat more often to finish, which can lead to possible over heating and harder clean up
485 still tastes nice and manages to finish most of the dab, only need a quick reheat if needed

I have been on the DAABs today and have melted my face with dabs about the size pictured...I started at 480f but I was nearly choked with terpenes...holy cow!
1650371736999.jpg

That is a 4mm SiC pearl in there for size reference.(that rosin is gooey at warm room temp, a hot knife and Ti dabber helps for easy loading but one of the longer version hot knives would help centre the blobs)
I q-tipped after a few reheats...before it got 'dry' and I think it came up pretty clean. I will check the empties in the morning while my eyes 1/2 work to see how I really went.:smug:

My ultrasonic cleaner just added another notch to its belt, the latest victim is the front one, I am getting sick of this, I suppose Sourcemore are too as I just sent them pics and a message for more help,
1651038432027.jpg

These Ispire DAAB cups have no airflow slits yet they are the only ones that keep failing (The Wand cups are fine) when ultrasonic cleaned.
So I smashed them up to get the S/S tube to wrap my Dablamp SiC buckets and also added a 316 S/S washer under the cup for all-around heating and it seems to work just fine, I just have to fine-tune as the unit needs to run a bit longer to heat the extra mass...currently, 600f is working fine.
1651040527184.jpg

I am thinking a speedie sleeve from my mates auto shop might work well too...let the hunt begin!
Flame cleaning when needed, here we come. :clap:

My ultrasonic cleaner just added another notch to its belt, the latest victim is the front one, I am getting sick of this, I suppose Sourcemore are too as I just sent them pics and a message for more help,
View attachment 36343
These Ispire DAAB cups have no airflow slits yet they are the only ones that keep failing (The Wand cups are fine) when ultrasonic cleaned.
So I smashed them up to get the S/S tube to wrap my Dablamp SiC buckets and also added a 316 S/S washer under the cup for all-around heating and it seems to work just fine, I just have to fine-tune as the unit needs to run a bit longer to heat the extra mass...currently, 600f is working fine.
View attachment 36344
I am thinking a speedie sleeve from my mates auto shop might work well too...let the hunt begin!
Flame cleaning when needed, here we come. :clap:
I don't put mine near the US cleaner
It's never gotten that dirty
I also had the wand cup break way back so just don't bother, especially after your last lot
I still only have used one cup with my Daab, all the rest are still new

I like your sic mod though, I just checked and I think I can do the same with my Carta sic dish :)
I'm gonna smash open my cup that the lip came off on my wand and see how it fits
Thanks for this - sic hits in the daab sound interesting

Okay so now I love the Daab even more - it's now one of the best and easiest to use besides the halo sic
Thank you @LesPlenty for the idea

I smashed open the wand cup I had that the lip came off and used the metal tube to surround my sic dish for the Carta from jcvap
I actually had stopped using it for the Carta because for some reason it blew coils quicker than the Ti dishes

The Carta cups must be a tiny bit smaller than the dablamp looking at your pics
My metal ring seems to be smaller too from your pic? The wand and Daab cups look the same to me but your pic the metal ring seems to just fit in the reclaim cup
Mine the ring fits my Carta sic with a slight squish for friction but I have to try and centre it in the reclaim cup myself
The Carta cup is shorter looking at your pic too
IMG20220427170421.jpg
IMG20220427170424.jpg
IMG20220428005458.jpg
IMG20220428005504.jpg

I forgot to use the washer like you and wasted 3 dabs
I went with 610 at first - it wisped up into one small cloud of smoke (I think smoke) and was gone
I got a small puff and no more, a hit but nothing to brag about, tastes like shit
Next I did 590 and the same, next 560 and the same - I think it was way too hot and just smoked the dab instantly - and on clean up the reclaim cup had heaps to wipe out

So I dropped the temp to 490 and it was more like having a normal dab but still ended too quickly and tastes like smoke and more black when wiping

Next I went 470 - this was amazing for the hit
Decent taste, proper clouds and vapour production and hit harder than the Carta
Easy clean up
Next I went 440 - this is where the flavour hits and the vapour quality is it
It goes hard here
I'm now very daabed up and almost out of rosin till I get my next script
But I will try 430 next and see how that goes

This is brilliant
It hits and snacks you in the head at 460/470 with acceptable flavour and easy clean up
Down lower it is tasty af
The clouds are brilliant and when they stop the dab has finished
No need to reheat at all with this set up
It works better than the glass cups
Clean up is super easy quick swabs as sic should be - easier to clean than the Carta too no char at all
Reclaim cup is fine use tweezers to pull the cup easy without the lip

This now works like a beast
It hits hard now and tastes great with better clouds at lower running temps so more battery life
For cordless it is a worthy contender

I was going to add a washer or something around the outside of the metal tube but after hearing you need 600 with one underneath and without I'm running low 400s I might just leave it as is for now

Cheers for the idea mate
I am hammered atm and love this thing like this
Better than factory in every way and a hard hitter with a clean airpath and easy clean
I don't think I'll ever need to torch it - like this it clean so easy
But it's nice to have both the option to torch and an easy quick clean each dab now
This really cures any scorching and difficult cleaning issues the Daab had plus improves the hit and clouds

Go the modded Daab......beast mode now rather than satisfactory

EDIT
I also noticed the globs inside the bubbler are a more yellow colour and like more of my other dab setups
I also got more globs for less dabs - most likely the better cloud/vapour production

IMG20220428013605.jpg

Compared to this or the older above posts

IMG20220215221852.jpg

Last edited:
The Carta cups must be a tiny bit smaller than the dablamp looking at your pics
I had to use 2x DAAB liners cut and shut to wrap around my larger Dablamp SiC, I also removed the single large washer for 4x small ones and now I am running at 500-550f.
Bigger bowl can handle an extra larger SiC ball,
1651108302560.jpg

The washer bottom heater,
1651108302542.jpg

I can now run it like a heathen (hot as hell if wanted) and the mess just wipes out, SiC is an easy surface to live with!

I had to use 2x DAAB liners cut and shut to wrap around my larger Dablamp SiC, I also removed the single large washer for 4x small ones and now I am running at 500-550f.
Bigger bowl can handle an extra larger SiC ball,
View attachment 36407
The washer bottom heater,
View attachment 36408
I can now run it like a heathen (hot as hell if wanted) and the mess just wipes out, SiC is an easy surface to live with!
I like the size of your dablamp cup
But my Carta one works fine
I'm not sure I need the washers at all
It works fine as is, in fact when the temps are too high as I said it evaporates the rosin off the bottom of cup instantly
The low 400s are working fine
Only reason I was thinking of a washer around the outside was to help with keeping my dish in the centre
Otherwise it's running sweet as is
And yes agreed- this thing is an absolute beast now - performance and cleaning
No worries or thoughts about it now at all
Sic is the go
How much is a dablamp cup? Do jcvap make them? Might be good to have a spare so I can go back to back quicker

I like the efficiency now too
I set temp on auto and by the time it's turns off the dab has finished
No more manual mode and trying to finish the dab
It ends on its own when the rosin is gone
Easier to hand to people too, just set and give to draw till it turns off
Don't have to explain about manual holding the button and stopping before it tastes burnt etc
Just draw and stop when the vapour does

This thing hits so hard now and cleans up in a jiffy
Totally transformed the rig

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back