Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Ispire DAAB

@LesPlenty
Do you know what size the peak OG cups are?
JCvap sell Sic for the OG and the Pro
The pro looks a bit wide maybe
The OG may fit the daab

This looks great for your peak pro if it was still running too

JCvap sell Sic for the OG and the Pro
Peak Pro ICA do not fit, a tiny bit larger than the DAAB, the standard Peak should fit as the Pro has a 40% larger bowl.
This looks great for your peak pro if it was still running too
I have complete SiC and Quartz (I have given up on ruby inserts) ICA and have been eyeing their new 3D all-around heater with ball cap (ICA and their 3d bowls are interchangeable so I might get their cheap Ti 3D and swap bowls as needed)....just clicked over 2000 dabs on the Pro.
Got another hack I am working on...just trialing.

Last edited:
Peak Pro ICA do not fit, a tiny bit larger than the DAAB, the standard Peak should fit as the Pro has a 40% larger bowl.

I have complete SiC and Quartz (I have given up on ruby inserts) ICA and have been eyeing their new 3D all-around heater with ball cap (ICA and their 3d bowls are interchangeable so I might get their cheap Ti and swap bowls as needed)....just clicked over 2000 dabs on the Pro.
Got another hack I am working on...just trialing.
They had a 3d thingy with Ruby insert on there
No idea about the pro but saw fair bit on jcvap

I wonder what size the OG are, if they are bigger than the Carta cool, if not the Carta ones are cheaper on jcvap

Interested on your next mod
Pretty happy with this sic already

I have been using the Ti Dablamp top hat crucible with the Dablamp ceramic ring just 'floating' between the DAAB glass and silicon support nodes (I have flipped the white ceramic washer since the picture so none of it touches the body of the vape, just the support nodes, not as neat but safer),
1651215231026.jpg

Everything just seemed to fit just right,
1651215231012.jpg

1651215231037.jpg

This also seems to need a little extra time to cook...500f is good so far and I also use the 30mm ball cap that came with the Dablamp (and others).

A video showing how I made the SiC upgrade, or downgrade if you do not like exposed metal, this setup uses less power and it heats faster from what I assume is due to direct contact of the metal to cup wall (the OG metal 'floats' in the quartz),

Using mine with the Carta sic wrapped in the SS sleeve and one ruby no washer I have the temps down to 330°
Get lots more dabs per charge now
Super easy clean and great taste & hits
At this temp it finishes the dab in the one auto heat cycle
No reheats needed and barely anything to wipe up
Can get away with one qtip now, two at most
I tried with my saphire disc from dnail sitting on top of the reclaim cup as In pic - it doesn't touch the sic or fit in the cup
The carb cap fits through the hole to work as usual
It does make the flavour really nice same as on the halo
It is also another thing to have to clean and wipe so I don't always use it - worth it for the flavour though

I usually use it as in the first pic
Sometimes I will use it like the second pic for the saphire taste
IMG20220504230945.jpg
IMG20220504231005.jpg
IMG20220504231015.jpg

With no ruby I can use it at 250° and it works as well
But I like the flavour better with the ruby at 330

I tried using a mighty and a hr concentrate pad under the sic without the sleeve
They either aren't SS or there isn't enough material to set the IH off
Even on their own in there it won't work

I would love a dab lamp sic dish purely for the perfect fit
Haven't been able to find one anywhere though

Loving the Daab with Carta sic in sleeve and a ruby
So much better to use and easier to maintain

Last edited:
Sourcemore are sending me more replacements and has said Ispire recommends not using an ultrasonic cleaner to clean the inner cups of the device. It looks like SimpleGreen soaking will be the order of the day if I ever use the quartz buckets again and go overboard with the manual fire button (I doubt I will after using SiC buckets).

Sourcemore are sending me more replacements and has said Ispire recommends not using an ultrasonic cleaner to clean the inner cups of the device. It looks like SimpleGreen soaking will be the order of the day if I ever use the quartz buckets again and go overboard with the manual fire button (I doubt I will after using SiC buckets).
I don't think I'll go back to the factory cups either

Daab with sic is the way to go
It's now easier to use and hits better

It's like a hybrid between the Carta and Daab now - improving the cleaning issues of both

My only wish now is for a dablamp size dish
@LesPlenty do you have a guess at the size off the OG peak cups?
Being that they are 40% smaller than yours would that be more like my pics or bigger?
Or do you know of dab lamp replacement cups anywhere?

I'm down to 310/320 now for flavour and can reheat without concern due to sic

Google says,
How big is the Puffco peak Bowl?

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Outer Diameter:15.5mm
Inner Diameter:13mm
Height:15.5mm

Google says,
How big is the Puffco peak Bowl?

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Outer Diameter:15.5mm
Inner Diameter:13mm
Height:15.5mm
Okay cheers (I should have googled myself lol)

That's bigger than my Carta but not quite the Daab reclaim size

Closer fit though
I just might grab one from jcvap at some point
Unless anyone is able to find dablamp sic cups anywhere as they are perfect looking at Les pics

The reclaim is about 17 mm though so with a metal sleeve the 15.5 of the OG peak will be close

Good stuff, thanks for the feedback
Much appreciated

EDIT
Jcvap are out of stock atm
They said they will restock in one month

Last edited:
Closer fit though
I just went to put together another SiC set up in the spare reclaim cup and it will not fit...bloody glass variance!
Both of my new SiC setups will only fit in one of my reclaim cups so the Puffco SiC inserts from JCVap may be worth waiting for.
Nice mirror polish to boot!,
1652261150529.png

I just went to put together another SiC set up in the spare reclaim cup and it will not fit...bloody glass variance!
Both of my new SiC setups will only fit in one of my reclaim cups so the Puffco SiC inserts from JCVap may be worth waiting for.
Nice mirror polish to boot!,
View attachment 36718
I was reading that about the mirror when on the site
It looks shiny :D

Was looking at hot knives too
Found a nice looking cheapo ceramic one that was just a blade on a 510 tip
Bastards don't have a post outside of America option on the shipping button
:(
https://www.oozelife.com/products/ooz-1162-rbw-ooze-accessories-hot-knife

One pen that looks like a copy of the puffco one on DHgate for $40 aud, but I can't find a link that isn't for 10 units min - also :(
https://m.dhgate.com/product/new-crossing-buddy-hdt-ceramic-knife-heated/763877453.html

I'm surprised AliExpress and the gate don't have more of them

Also found what looks to be a copy of the puffco plus on the gate lol
Again, only 10 min purchase though
The gate is harder to find single sales lately, almost like Alibaba wholesale
Annoying sometimes
https://m.dhgate.com/product/authentic-g9-buda-wax-vaporizer-concentrate/749012652.html

I want a hot dab tool but don't want to spend a million dollars on it
I liked that 510 tip one, hopefully some more places take that idea up

I'll be getting a peak og v3 from jcvap when they are back in stock too
Cheers for that info
With the metal sleeve it will be a close fit regardless

Thank you
For some reason I missed a few of your posts, like the plenty mod one over last few months
No notification

$43 USD after post for an $8 part hahaa
Still, cheers for the link I might give it burl

Not a lot else out there that will get here at that price

Not to derail... but you may have left the page open and then when you logged back on it would have shown as read? Not sure why you wouldn't have gotten a notification otherwise.
Na if I stay logged in or if I log out I always see what's been there until I go to the page

Occasionally I have always missed some notifications, I can tell when I see people I follow comments later but I didn't know
But recently I seem to be missing a fair few comments over the past couple of months - quite a few of Les posts by the looks lol

I'm often logged in on my phone through the day and refresh at intervals to see notifications
I log out before bed till the next day

I haven't been able to cold start for a while as the rosin I've had has been too sticky to bother preloading and I don't have a hot knife

The latest rosin is a consistency I can cold load again
Super yum flavours doing this (I usually prefer cold start dabs if possible)

I have my temps down to 290 now to start and then manual mode to polish it off
Get the best of both worlds with flavour and full evaporation of rosin but no mess to clean up

The Daab sic absolutely rocks

I am tempted to get the following rainbow version as I do like having a spare of my favourite vapes on hand for when the inevitable happens...but I am a tight arse and just realised the rainbow version is more expensive and is a pre-order anyway...might wait and see if they drop in price once in stock.
1654267286089.png

Sourcemore also came thru with a set of replacement inner cups to replace the last ones I killed in the ultrasonic cleaner.

I am tempted to get the following rainbow version as I do like having a spare of my favourite vapes on hand for when the inevitable happens...but I am a tight arse and just realised the rainbow version is more expensive and is a pre-order anyway...might wait and see if they drop in price once in stock.
View attachment 37382
Sourcemore also came thru with a set of replacement inner cups to replace the last ones I killed in the ultrasonic cleaner.
I'm down to 270° now with the sic insert
This is a beast vape modded
A spare would be alright but yea, not paying extra for the colours as nice as they look
See if they drop the price later
Sourcemore rocks

For our European members to dodge import duties etc with a good price,

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back