Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Ispire DAAB

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The new Ispire rig is looking good,

Still only on pre-order until 21 Nov at,
Sourcemore only told me they will have them soon...
Lots to like,
%E7%89%B9%E7%82%B91800%C3%97800.jpeg

01.743800%C3%97800-scaled.jpg

SeniorStoner managing to muddle his way through the Daab...remember to always charge lithium batteries fully before first use and check the list of what is in the box, the Daap has a nice ceramic dabber in the kit and some other items missed in the following video,

https://www.getispire.com
15% discount code... 2G1B15 from the following review that I suffered through,

We just opened up pre-order on this one. Hope to have them by the end of the week for shipping. No atty, induction heating, USB C with pass-thru charging and removable 18650 batteries along a reclaim cup! Design looks like relatively simple cleanup. Seems to solve a lot of the issues I have with the other e-rigs on the market. There is a lot to like in my opinion!

Available at CreanCityVapes (still preorder) for US$225, use coupon code "Thanks" for 25% off!
I tried the code and it worked...US$225, better than the official site.
Pity I am still waiting on a quote for shipping for another vape from them...from over a week ago, still good for US customers though.

Ive been thinking about this one
It looks great for single dabs
Multiple in a row if sharing may be a bit annoying

If it is in any way like the wand, the cup needs cooling down between dabs in order to get an accurate temperature each time because it runs on a timer not heat sensor

With the wand this can be bypassed by using multiple cups
I can take the swabbed hot one out with a dab tool and qtip
Then put the next cup in the banger while it cools down

The DAAB looks like the cup is very low in another glass piece that may be difficult to remove while hot
Meaning you would have to wait for the unit to fully cool between dabs to get accurate results
Unless it uses different tech to the wand here and has a temp sensor

I often dab alone so one at a time is fine
This was just a stoner after thought as I was eyeing the daab after a dab

Nice to see the bucket differences...now where is a usage video!:argh: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, that did not take long...for the rest of the planet...
IYhQmmIH0Z-RzcYSLFZS7T2-RVkdnxSuL0-_6Xb8c6tf5CkfdQTk-CIKTAbJjhj0aaaRw0wyGl9VEWaaipOAaaNLX5lVQ2HZQwfq9zGB52lyVFNO-5eujBiXEluIB2DkZlszn2F2I0X-av98GQvCIf24Mao-2w=s0-d-e1-ft

Code pre10 makes it $270 plus you get (they must have heard about all the breakages),
SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 1 Kit Get An Extra Set of Free Accessories

Free Accessories List:
1*Carb Cap
1*Reclaim Cup
1*Inner Cup for Concentrate 2pcs
1*Water Chamber/Carrier Cup

Edit..I pre-ordered!

Last edited:
Sourcemore to the rescue for international buyers

I just caved and made a pre order too
Pre5 for 5% off Christmas sale for everyone plus the free accessories kit as mentioned by @LesPlenty

They have some really good discounts for loyalty memberships too if you've been with them a while

I now have a Daab on preorder posted to Ausland for quite a competitive price
Very happy chappy right now
Let's hope we are not waiting too long

It will be interesting to see if Sourcemore buyers will get the batteries (the listing says yeas and no with the batteries :doh:) and 2x the accessories...we will let everybody know when we get them. :thumbsup:

It will be interesting to see if Sourcemore buyers will get the batteries (the listing says yeas and no with the batteries :doh:) and 2x the accessories...we will let everybody know when we get them. :thumbsup:
As usual when you and I buy something at the same time from China you usually get it a couple of days before me lol
Tazland must be that bit closer on the shipping routes
Hopefully we get batteries, but I didn't with the wand as US customers did
See how we go

That is a very quick heat-up time @ShayWhiteGrow, finished the dab before the heat-up beep said it was ready...looks good!
What temp did you use?.
Also, a quick shot of the dab size when making these videos would be very helpful next time, just to give users an idea of the dab size needed for each device rather than the old grain of rice measurement.

That is a very quick heat-up time @ShayWhiteGrow, finished the dab before the heat-up beep said it was ready...looks good!
What temp did you use?.
Also, a quick shot of the dab size when making these videos would be very helpful next time, just to give users an idea of the dab size needed for each device rather than the old grain of rice measurement.
Check the very beginning of the vid, I flash the dab for all to see! That was max temp 800

I flash the dab for all to see!
No way to full screen or jump back, that was a quick flash at distance watching it here, I am just being a blind SOC, your Streamable clips were easier to navigate...Reddit is fucked, along with FB, IG etc.

I can only see it real quick too and have no fullscreen or back options

800 !!
Why that temp?
Does it only produce decent clouds at that temp or do you prefer high temp /combustible temp dabs?

How's the flavour?

Can't wait to play with mine

EDIT - I clicked on link and it took me to the Reddit post where I see your dab flash

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back