Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Ispire DAAB

...has the DAAB made the Dablamp irrelevant...???...
Quite a different form with similar heating...like a lot of vapes, just a twist on the same theme.
I have ordered a DAAB as I thought my Dablamp was lost in transit (over 3 months to arrive!) so I will eventually have both and will be able to answer your question better after testing.

...I am looking at DAAB but fear the bangers after Wand experience...have been informed they are deeper and of a slightly different design...

...I already don't like it...I can smell it from here...I note it has that reclaim dish...why does it need that...???...

...I will probably buy one and try and find things to dislike aboot it...the pass through charging is what convinced me...

...we'll see who get one first, eh...I got the good connection...(grin)...

...as long as I don't have to use those Wand cups...after the V Rod I don't think I'd like the sic dish (Dablamp)...

Last edited:
..why does it need that...???...
For high heat heathens that think more of everything is better, that overload, boil stuff too hot and get splashes everywhere, better in the dish than the electronics!

Just got tracking info from Sourcemore for my DAAB!
It will be interesting to see how long it takes to arrive as some gear from China to Oz has been taking a week or 2 instead of a month or2 lately...looking forward to having another IH-powered device...they rock!

For some reason I've missed the last few posts here

I haven't gotten a tracking update yet from sourcemore

But today I came home to a surprise
My daab just happened to be there at the doorstep :D

The site still says for preorder when I looked yesterday

Unlike with the wand in Ausland we got the hard carry case this time and it came with batteries
No accessories pack as advertised though so I will have to email them

Time to charge and do a new squish ...

Testing time ....

No accessories pack as advertised though so I will have to email them
Bugger!
Great to see you got yours...mine should be here soon then.

Bugger!
Great to see you got yours...mine should be here soon then.
I have emailed them now
See what they say
Yea I'm spewing about the accessories, hopefully they honour the order/invoice and send them on

Happy about the batteries and plastic hard case though this time
And still loving that sourcemore member loyalty discount

Yes yours should arrive any day
Usually you get yours before I do from China by a day or two

EDIT
One dab and two vapcaps in and I can say I like it so far
For dabs, it beats the wand easily
For DV it works very well

More testing to be done before a proper response, but so far so good

Last edited:
They emailed me back today and told me there is a second package on the way
They provided a tracking number that says it is in Sydney atm
The email said they had to send in two packages as the daab was already overweight - it was a large package, it's the biggest box I have had a vape turn up in yet

So hopefully all is good with the accessories packs @LesPlenty

I would have bet money on the extra accessories not being sent so that is great news @felvapes!

I would have bet money on the extra accessories not being sent so that is great news @felvapes!
They just got here now
One set of spares
A bubbler, carb cap, "reclaim" cup and a set of two inner cups

I'm not sure what people are on about where I have read/heard of thin breakable glass..... I mean all glass is breakable and shit happens - but as far as these kind of rigs go the Daab has pretty thick and sturdy glass imo
Even the carb cap and outer cups are much better than I expected from ppls reports
The inner cups are thin as the wand but the rest is pretty sturdy
The Carta and other glass bits I own feel more breakable and thin than this
It's the stoner error/accident using glass that will cause breakages here more than the quality of material from what I see

More testing today, so far I really dig this as a cordless e-rig
Impressive flavours (which was my biggest issue with the wand for dabs)
New cups and overall design much improved

Details to come after further testing bonghit:whoa:

Last edited:
Got my main unit today, extra accessories soon I hope!
I must say this is the first vape the packaging is worth talking about, a nice carry case for sure and the mouse pad with instructions was a cool idea.
All the glass seems good, the carb cap is quite thick, better than most of my cheap ass DHGate offerings anyway and some of them have survived concrete bouncing.:smug:
The large carb makes you keep the load size and draw speed down as it can act as a cold terp slurper and get coated with rosin oil.
A normal-sized dab seems fine but these cups seem the same as the Ispire Wand version just deeper and without the vapor slots so this should make them more sturdy as I had cracked a Wand version at that slit. :twocents:
My first dab was at 500f and needed a manual reheat to finish that is done by holding the 'fire' button for 15 seconds, no scorch and all gone with a couple of iso q-tips and ready to go (after cooling so temps are at least close)
I find using 2x q-tips to remove the bowl to place the DAAB bowl in the Wand banger makes them easier to handle and clean while hot as the DAAB bowl sits quite deep unless you remove the main water piece and that may lead to extra chances of breakages.
So far so good though, seemed easier to 'learn' than the Wand so will be great for beginners/new dabbers.

I'm finding it a bit of a beast
There are multiple variables and ways to use it, and all can be fun
As you say none too hard to learn either
It takes my rosin and my feco no worries
The deep cups make for very little waste

I got a longer and a shorter carb cap in the two that came
The shorter I find is better (like using the Carta cap with wand) and prevents any slerping issues

Got my free accessories today, now that is what I call a comprehensive kit,
1643253421522.jpg

My new carb cab is also shorter so will work better than the OG...I might have to try to shorten it.
I am really liking 465f for tasty smooth hits with no coughing...this is surprising as the crop I am just finishing was very 'chirpy' in my daily driver Dnail Halo set at 464f.
The only thing I am not a fan of is the separate reclaim cup, this is a place where air can enter that the Dablamp gets around by having that as all one part of the banger/cup holder...hmmm, I have a spare to play with!
Edit, All the above with even a discount code!
1643269418209.png

Last edited:
...how are you getting along with the DAAB...???...I imagine you are still liking it...I was running it @ 490 but will lower it further...

...today I got bored and tried mine...I can see what everyone is talking aboot now...the small differences in the WAND and DAAB bangers are signifigent...

...those cuts/vents in the Wand bangers are the problem, IMHO...

...I am glad to have extra bangers...that was a good idea...now it is easier to be all fussy like you oily connoisseur stoner fuks...

...fuk combustion...fuk the torch...fuk it alll...!!!...glad I didn't send this back...!!!...fuk...!!!...

1643467725255.png

...one thing I cannot figger is how such brilliant engineers can devlop and market such poor carb caps...mine is back in box...LoL...

...the cheapest cap from China is better...

...not using that ceramic dab tool neither...

DAAB cap.jpeg

Last edited:
The carb cap that came originally in the box is just too long, it causes rosin to be splashed right up the heated walls making a mess. I tried my cheap DhGate auto spin similar to the above but have settled on my Dablamp carb cap as it is just a bit longer and sits just below the lip of the banger bowl.
.I am glad to have extra bangers.
I got a total of 4 with my kit but I will get another 4 next time I get something from Sourcemore as I am finding they stain/char in the bottom near the edge of the bowl even after ultrasonic cleaning.
SimpleGreen works but takes too long. I have been using wooden tooth-picks to scape them clean after a short soak in SG and this seems to work well.

Have waited before giving feedback to make sure I'm not on new vape high

I think this is one of the best erigs going

The ease of use is brilliant
Many ways to use - manual mode, cold start, hot start etc
All work very well, it comes down to preference
Upon opening it had that new vape robot fart smell that plastic does when first unwrapped - enough I expected the Happo to be upset and leave it outside for a week before using it and then complain it didn't work coz the rain killed the unit ......
I found after a couple of hours all smell had dissipated
The completely separate glass airpath makes it safe and tasty

Usually I tend to cold start for ease of use
Anywhere between 460 and 520 is great for rosin
Different rosin prefers different temps
Feco as always likes 600-650 to vaporise properly
The flavours coming from this are really good - rivals many and is very clean/ untainted
Almost gives the vapour production of halo sic mixed with flavours of a QB without the wispiness/thiness of vapour of a QB
Other erigs and the QB didn't take feco so well and were more messy
Only halo sic has worked well for feco until now
The daab handles it as well as rosin and isn't any more messy

Clean up and maintenance is amazing
So quick and easy in comparison to other rigs
The design and airpath make for clean dabs and little waste/clean up
Quick wipe over and it's clean to go
Bubbler stays quite clean (maybe less waste and more vapour in lungs) - when it needs a clean, a bit of iso and shake and rinse
For such a small bubbler with little water this is one of the smoothest dab rigs I've had - truly impressive even at higher temps
Only thing I put through the us cleaner with this was the carb cap - the rest stays clean from after dab wiping

I managed to char the cup once over doing a reheat
Never happened again

Every so many dabs there is slight charring on the sides - ISO and dab tool scrapes clean before qtip back to goods - can do a dry run at 7-750 to burn off/clean any left overs
No different to a QB getting slight build up over time

The cups have been improved by the deeper cavity preventing waste
The rosin doesn't really climb up to the top at all - the Carta had more issues with this and my 710 QB would have more reclaim in the stem
Only a slight bit can build in the reclaim cup sometimes.... Not every dab
The depth is the biggest factor improving function - also the change in design where the vapour is drawn upwards and not down through a banger
The slits made for a weak point is the issue there more than function, and the height of the cup

The software has been improved and the coil size slightly smaller
Not sure if they have a temp sensor or software to prevent overheating
But it will say too hot if you push it and it won't over heat unless you manual mode it
The wand would just do the same timed heat if you pushed the button again
The daab will only do a very short second heat up

I see less waste and feel like more of the rosin/oil is converted to vapour and that actually reaches your lungs too

Seems to be very efficient

For the DV it works really well
It is slightly different to the wand yet similar
At first I thought the wand was better, but now I think you just have to be on point with the daab
The wand gives a bit more flexibility in where you heat the cap and if you want to ride the click
With the daab you have to pull out (that's what she said) as soon as it clicks or you risk combustion
After playing I now think the daab may be slightly better but less forgiving with a DV
If you pay attention to the click the flavour is a bit better on that first draw from the daab with a DV, the wand gives a bit more variable and user choice
Both will kill a bowl in two heat cycles/draws

I have my Pi carb cap from 710 and it works quite well
My shorter daab carb cap also works well
The longer one worked but not as good and would splash a little
One ruby pearl was not bad in the inner cup

My Carta is now an ornament - or possibly a gift
My halo is not in use as much now either

The batteries are great - my LG ones work, but I think they are not quite as powerful or strong - I need more practice to ensure this isn't my mind but pretty sure the ispire batteries are better

I haven't used the ceramic dab tool, but anything I've used ceramic in the past to do with vaping is tasty af

So far this is a beast of a unit
Easy/very little to clean/maintain
Tasty af
Easy to use with multiple choices
Little waste
Great and tasty with DV
Safe airpath
Hits nicely
Smooth hits from a small bubbler with little water saving flavour

Very happy with this purchase so far
It is one of the best in my collection atm
DV IH and killer dabs in one unit

Only thing that would make it better at this point would be if the bubbler could take the dv too, then I could put my other bubbler away and have just one unit out

Go ispire and the daab
Really enjoying this unit
Probably wrote too much there and at the same time forgot to add some points

Am daabbed up atm and appreciating the unit
Full props for the Daab from me

Last edited:
IMG20220130194041.jpg

This is my shorter carb cap
Just pops out the bottom and under top of inner cup
This one works really well
It is 76/77mm top to bottom

This one on the gate is 59mm

and this one is 72mm and a similar shape
I have this one on order to try
if it fits and is the correct length it should just be shorter than my short daab one and hopefully work perfectly

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back