Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Ispire The Wand

I jumped in and also ordered the herb cup and a spare banger for experimenting like this, hot air injection,

Apparently, the flower cup is full of 3mm terp balls of some description, I would add I am thinking a few s/s ball bearings might help too...I will use my cleisen adapter though, not an elev8 thingy...cause I aint got one. :thumbsup:

I almost got the herb cups
But shipping went up from free last time when added cups
Also if it works with the dv so well I can get cups later to try

I did want some though
More units and my first dry herb cups land today so I'll be trying it out like improvaper did in @LesPlenty 's video. This looks like it will suck some batteries for sure but likely be the best way to handle dry herb in this thing (outside of a Dynavap).

Well I caved today. You all are a bad influence. Fucking enablers..... :razz2:

I didn't bother with the flower cups since I don't plan on using this for flower. And if I want to, I can bust out a DV.

Gotta say I'm a little excited about this... more than I've been about a vape purchase in a while.

Well I caved today. You all are a bad influence. Fucking enablers..... :razz2:

I didn't bother with the flower cups since I don't plan on using this for flower. And if I want to, I can bust out a DV.

Gotta say I'm a little excited about this... more than I've been about a vape purchase in a while.
Yay, we managed to enable the enabler
Hahaa

This is the first thing in a while to get me vassed so much
I haven't made a purchase for ages, especially with less funds recently

I looked forward to it's arrival

Indeed you did LOL....

This one really called to me as well. I've purchased a couple things in the last few months but this got me more excited than I've been in a while. Should be here Saturday. I predict a fun weekend ahead.... :biggrin:
Yeah I was hoping it would get there by the weekend! Always happy to tickle one's VAS! :rofl:

Well, I've been able to use the Ispire, sparingly, over the last couple days. I haven't been vaping much these days so not my 'normal' usage. More testing needs to be done! :biggrin:

First, I tried it as an IH for the DV. I'll be honest.... I can't see myself using it for that. It could be because I have 3 other IH to use... but I also didn't find it efficient for that usage. It takes too long to heat in comparison. And there's no click; at least I didn't get one. So it was hard to know when the load was ready.

But for concentrates, this thing is a gem. I know I'm going to get a ton of use out of it at the cottage where setting up an enail isn't always optimal. I often have company that doesn't use and I don't want vape equipment all over the place. The Ispire is handy and efficient. I'm still working on what temp I like best... so far I've settled on 550℉ for trates but think I might go a bit lower the next time I use it and see if I like that even more.

I could see someone getting the Ispire if they like to camp or travel. And I could see it being used for both flower and concentrates in that situation. The removable batteries make it so that you could take extras and switch them out.

All in all a real good experience. I'm real happy I got it.

I got one of these for an off grid mate to run a Marshall Street Cube amp,
1624354537067.png

Has 8x battery capacity and can run off ac or DC power(12v), works a treat for his old 'AA' rechargable batteries and the fact it charges my 18650 batteries when I visit is also a bonus.
Might be a good idea to keep up with the Wand.

Well, I've been able to use the Ispire, sparingly, over the last couple days. I haven't been vaping much these days so not my 'normal' usage. More testing needs to be done! :biggrin:

First, I tried it as an IH for the DV. I'll be honest.... I can't see myself using it for that. It could be because I have 3 other IH to use... but I also didn't find it efficient for that usage. It takes too long to heat in comparison. And there's no click; at least I didn't get one. So it was hard to know when the load was ready.

But for concentrates, this thing is a gem. I know I'm going to get a ton of use out of it at the cottage where setting up an enail isn't always optimal. I often have company that doesn't use and I don't want vape equipment all over the place. The Ispire is handy and efficient. I'm still working on what temp I like best... so far I've settled on 550℉ for trates but think I might go a bit lower the next time I use it and see if I like that even more.

I could see someone getting the Ispire if they like to camp or travel. And I could see it being used for both flower and concentrates in that situation. The removable batteries make it so that you could take extras and switch them out.

All in all a real good experience. I'm real happy I got it.
Mom you are not the first person I heard couldn't get a click with the Dynavap. I think it's related to positioning. If I push it too far in I have seen that but if I just set it on the side and don't press it all the way in I have had great success. I find the use as an induction heater very satisfying and may be right in certain situations so I would not give up yet.

Glad you are liking it with dabs. It could possibly change some stigma by losing the torch and all those wires. Also quick to get going and clean up so I like that as well.

Mom you are not the first person I heard couldn't get a click with the Dynavap. I think it's related to positioning. If I push it too far in I have seen that but if I just set it on the side and don't press it all the way in I have had great success. I find the use as an induction heater very satisfying and may be right in certain situations so I would not give up yet.

Glad you are liking it with dabs. It could possibly change some stigma by losing the torch and all those wires. Also quick to get going and clean up so I like that as well.
I’m an experienced Dynavap and IH user. I’ve been unable to reliably produce a flower click with the Wand with any of my 2020 and 2021 Dynavaps. I did purchase the flower cups but haven’t tried those with the DVs.

I’ve tried direct insertion variations of all kinds. The most successful technique was to rest the DV on the inside glass ledge and center the lower part of the cap, but that only produced a click about 20% of the time. The remaining 80% either produces little vapor or combustion, depending on my patience waiting for the elusive click.

Luna and Adam and the @ispire team (division of Aspire) are aware of the issue and have been trying to assist. I don’t think they considered it Pre-distribution, so give them a moment or two lol.

The Wand has the potential to be a great IH. It has unique positive features including temperature control and battery capacity of two 18650s (2 x 3000 mah). It’s functionality with the Dynavap system is still TBD, IMHO.

ps Grasscity has it on sale now but our Forum sponsor @VGOODIEZ does too and will price match.

Last edited:
I guess I must be just getting lucky with my tips. I have tried many.

Grasscity is not supposed to be advertising this like they are but since they do I'll let you all know that I match shipped cost...just shoot us an email at sales@vgoodiez.com.

I guess I must be just getting lucky with my tips. I have tried many.

Grasscity is not supposed to be advertising this like they are but since they do I'll let you all know that I match shipped cost...just shoot us an email at sales@vgoodiez.com.
I have ordered from Grasscity when their price is well below other retailers but I have been less than satisfied with its customer service generally as well as the speed and accuracy of its shipping/tracking.

@VGOODIEZ on the other hand, is outstanding all around AND is not owned by an international cannabis conglomerate.

I have ordered from Grasscity when their price is well below other retailers but I have been less than satisfied with its customer service generally as well as the speed and accuracy of its shipping/tracking.

@VGOODIEZ on the other hand, is outstanding all around AND is not owned by an international cannabis conglomerate.
Awww shucks. Thanks for the kind words.

@momofthegoons can you please do me a favor and check your firmware? It should flash up when you turn the unit on. I read on FC that someone said FW.14 is coming out of Ispire in California. That is the old firmware and I didn't think they had any left there. Just a bit concerned I could be shipping out old stuff after I was told it was all flushed out and this was the standard moving forward. Have not seen any yet but just trying to be proactive. If any of the family here purchased from me please shoot me a note if you didn't get FV .15.

Thanks!

Grasscity and the tards
That they may be but they do sell the Wand for US$115 taxes paid and delivered even though they are not meant to (Sourcemore are the same)!
Send @VGOODIEZ a PM if you want to get a spare (or new unit) and he will look after you, price, and more importantly to some, service-wise (my Wand should be here any week now).

That they may be but they do sell the Wand for US$115 taxes paid and delivered even though they are not meant to (Sourcemore are the same)!
Send @VGOODIEZ a PM if you want to get a spare (or new unit) and he will look after you, price, and more importantly to some, service-wise (my Wand should be here any week now).
You got yours from the same place as I did yea?
Waiting waiting waiting....
Impatient and as you say could be any week....lol

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back