Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Ispire The Wand

OK ... Being the Space Cadet I am ... I had forgot I had tried doing dabs with my Wand. Anywhooo My attempts have not gone well thus far with trates. I've enough on hand to practice & perfect the technique. Looking for pointers.
I find it pretty simple
Load a dab in cup
Put cap on wand (I use a Carta cap, or a Carta bubble cap from DHgate, much better vapour production and quality with less waste, and the shorter stem stays cleaner)
Wand on banger
Once stops flashing I wait a second or two and then draw and finish in one hit usually (double click for auto heat)
Remove wand/carb cap to clear bong
Qtip to clean and it's done

Hot start same process except heat the cup before loading dab and can just put carb cap on without wand
I tend to cold start usually though as it seems to work better overall for me

I use 515 most of the time and get a nice hit that tastes decent but is easy to swab clean

Last edited:
Nice stand and SS actually seems to draw in the vapor like a normal person instead of all those wasted mouthpulls he usually blows straight out.
I already found the dab spot so you do not have to search for it.

The Senior Stoner is a true rip in the pants.

@LesPlenty , changing the carb cap helped a great deal. I guess I've got picky... Anywhoo the vapor is much better. Thanks !​

OH ! Anyone have a link to his Nalgene bottle setup ?
Would that be the reply I made to you after your post suggesting a new carb cap ?
No worries
Lol

...is it OK to top a thread so I can find it...???...

...maybe I will learn something here but so far my Wand Experience has been poor...

...my first impression of the Vapbong was WOW...the SickyBrick Jr took me one bowl to learn and love...

...after one day the Wand was on the shelf...

...I started low and got nothing and went up to 700 and chased all the material out of the bowl...

...I don't like the bangers it uses at all and that may be the biggest issue...

...for now I will stick with a cheap sand banger and a good torch...I had hoped to set that aside...

...the technology involved is highly intriguing but, IMHO, the Wand package is sub optimal...

Last edited:
...is it OK to top a thread so I can find it...???...

...maybe I will learn something here but so far my Wand Experience has been poor...

...my first impression of the Vapbong was WOW...the SickyBrick Jr took me one bowl to learn and love...

...after one day the Wand was on the shelf...

...I started low and got nothing and went up to 700 and chased all the material out of the bowl...

...I don't like the bangers it uses at all and that may be the biggest issue...

...for now I will stick with a cheap sand banger and a good torch...I had hoped to set that aside...

...the technology involved is highly intriguing but, IMHO, the Wand package is sub optimal...
If your wand smells it is faulty and should be sent back for a replacement

I cold start
Load dab
515 temp
When at temp and stops flashing you ready to go
I finish in one draw and most oil is gone, just need clean up

700 is too hot to me
Also I and others have found the cap that comes with is not so great
I have a Carta cap and a Carta bubble cap I got off DHgate
These both work much better and have shorter stems
I did find the factory carb cap not very good

For use with dv this is a great unit
Best ih going for dv ime

Again as in other thread - I am not trying to convince you the wand is for you
But if it smells and doesn't work yours is faulty

There should be no smell and it should be easy to use and get repeated results

...you seem more hung up on the smell than I was...LoL...

...it is greatly reduced and it never made me sick...it was most noticable when I first opened tthe pachage, which I could not smell...

...it annoyed at first but methinks you would claim there is no smell or that I was imagining it...I was trying to say "it stinks"...I won't give up my day job... (grin)

....the big problem for me is with the small proprietorial two piece bangers...Hapo no like...

...we won't even mention the unspeakably deficient carb cap as it is of such little significance in the over all scheme of things...other than to say I cannot believe some intelligent person actually carefully designed and implemented such a thing...did they ever use it, ya think...?!?...

...so there may be some saving graces here, but I don't much like my Dynavaps either...maybe induction heating will change that in a fit of ironical happenstance...

...I bought a Sticky Brick Jr for portable type use but I can see that it not going to replace the Dynavap...much to my dismay...

...so there may be some saving graces here, but I don't much like my Dynavaps either...maybe induction heating will change that in a fit of ironical happenstance...

...I bought a Sticky Brick Jr for portable type use but I can see that it not going to replace the Dynavap...much to my dismay...
Your unit is faulty though if it smells and does not create vapour at temps below 700
Btw - if you read all your comments in the daab thread - I only bring up smell as you mentioned it is such a big deal to you a number of times and it supposedly made you get hives etc
So it is you who I was responding to about the smell and how much it bothered you - also mentioned I'm "sensitive" to off gasing etc and found the wand had none where as other vapes I've bought did at first
So I'm not telling you it isn't there but if it is smelly AND it doesn't function below high temps - it's faulty

This is the first thing you should look at before deciding about the function though - is your unit faulty
I would look at a replacement

As for DV - I mentioned to you a few times that it is the best IH for them hands down

Two heat cycles/draws and you clear a bowl, no Charing
Brilliant dry or through water
I prefer through water myself

The sticky brick is meant to be a killer vape with a hard hit
I looked at them a few times but decided the torch wasn't for me
If you are having problems with it too maybe try a few tutorial videos on all your vapes and see if you can't get the best out of them with proper use?

Last edited:
...you read a lot into shit I didn't say and miss plain statements like the smell did get less noticeable and it never made me sick...LoL...

...I love the sticky brick jr but it is not compact nor is it at all stealthy...

...where those factors are not important it will be excellent...

...I was timid with it at first expecting Dynavap like vapor quality but was pleasantly surprised...

...it's like you have to work at scorching instead of struggling not to...I really like the thoroughness and evenness of the extraction...

...I have done one bowl in it...

...I would be glad to send the Wand back...I'll tell Scott you authorized it... (grin)

...if it's not defective he can keep it...if it is and he can get credit for it I will ask to put it down as a deposit on the 3D Woodland Fantasy Vaopbong instead...

...I will say I never heard it beep but maybe I just can't hear it...LoL...

...it is unlikely that I will ever use it again except maybe to try out as a heater for the Dynavap...that could be a low profile operation...

...it is also likely I will never want to bother with packing it along and messing with batteries and all...

Last edited:
...you read a lot into shit I didn't say and miss plain statements like the smell did get less noticeable and it never made me sick...LoL...

...I love the sticky brick jr but it is not compact nor is it at all stealthy...

...where those factors are not important it will be excellent...

...I was timid with it at first expecting Dynavap like vapor quality but was pleasantly surprised...

...it's like you have to work at scorching instead of struggling not to...I really like the thoroughness and evenness of the extraction...

...I have done one bowl in it...

...I would be glad to send the Wand back...I'll tell Scott you authorized it... (grin)

...if it's not defective he can keep it...if it is and he can get credit for it I will ask to put it down as a deposit on the 3D Woodland Fantasy Vaopbong instead...

...I will say I never heard it beep but maybe I just can't hear it...LoL...

...it is unlikely that I will ever use it again except maybe to try out as a heater for the Dynavap...that could be a low profile operation...

...it is also likely I will never want to bother with packing it along and messing with batteries and all...
I don't read into anything
Go read the daab thread lol
Your words not mine, until you come here and change it

All good buddy, no need to be so defensive
We all have been here trying to help but you seem more like you wish to debate than discuss or take advice

Why did you come to the wand thread if you were just to say it shite and you won't use it again
You implied you were looking for advice on the other thread

I authorise nothing - either you have much user error or you have a faulty unit and should get a replacement
- I don't think people give credit though - usually a warranty works for the item itself
And if it isn't faulty that's not on Scott at all

Replaceable batteries rule
I hate sealed units with a life expectancy
And I'm over cords
I dislike butane near my weed and airpath too

Never had to try not to scorch my DV
Maybe some user error there too

IH and in particular the wand kicks arse on dv and vapour quality is pretty schmick

Anyway

Not much point in people giving advice or responding to your questions if you intend to just counter anything people offer you - you don't even try the suggestions

It appears whatever you buy you are unhappy with
Besides your vapbong thing

Unfortunate for you but maybe you can peruse the halls here and find something you like
Or maybe not

Either way
Best of luck
Happy vaping
Happy searching

If you find the mega vape that beats all others please share with us all as no one has yet found the "ONE"
they are all different with different traits
I actually own multiple as they all hit different and affect you differently
So there is never one that is best for me
Just my preferences and most used
We all have those - preferences

Habbagooday buddy

I don't like the Wand...Hapo out...
Wow...that is about...1 person that really dislikes the Wand as it is a great DV heater as well as OK for dabs...either a fucked unit or user error. :twocents:
My Wand really only gets used with my DV stems as I have better dabbing options for at-home heavy use...hard to beat SiC. :thumbsup:
I have been enjoying the Wand buckets in my Dablamp to completely get rid of bare metal being heated...magic cups!

...there is no "one"...I don't like the Wand...Hapo out...
Okay
I prob should just stop now but really?
You don't need me to show where you contradict yourself
Just go read the daab thread lol

You do say the "one" for flower is your vapbong and you want a trate version

Enjoy running in circles and trying to counter everyone's input

It will be hard to fulfill your search with such a tude

Never knew the wand was meant to beeep either - mine doesn't and haven't heard of one doing so

Have a squiz round the nuthouse and maybe you'll find a winner
Or not

Share your experiences if you please to help other members as we all do
Or don't ....

Enjoy your weed/meds/flower/trates

Hope your year starts out well buddy ;)

...I felt challenged by LesPlenty's post so I gave it another workout with much the same results...

...it does not seem to matter what you set the "temperature" at...that thing is just a timer and does not engage in manual mode so it never mattered what I had that set at...

...methinks the problem with this is that the banger will not hold heat long enough to finish a good hit and it the the martial escapes easily because the banger is so small and of an unfortunate geometry...

...it is not like I can't get it to work...Hapo no like...

...right now I have the torch and the Wand out and I find I reach for the torch......disgusting...

...this is what we be talking aboot...I mean, really...
Size matters.jpeg

Definitely user error or a faulty unit

Leaning towards user error

Auto mode has no beep - the light flashes until it's hot enough and then you go when it stops flashing
Manual mode engages - but then you are guessing the timer/temp
It matters where you set the timer as it heats to temp via the time spent heating
You use a new cup for back to back dabs to not over heat an already hot cup
If you start with a cold start it won't overheat
Also the carb cap makes a huge difference as many many people have suggested in multiple forums - this helps with messiness and climbing/wasting dabs
Try using a smaller dab too if you keep losing trate - I never have this issue

That is too high a temp if you get charring like this

In fact you QB looks too charred to me also - maybe needs some practice with the torch too?

Hapo don't have to like

But hapo also has issues with using the vape correctly - or its faulty

Cracker with a dv too

Good luck learning to use your devices and in your search for fulfillment
Hope the year has been starting well for ya buddy

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back