Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Ispire The Wand

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The Wand pre order price is now US$136,
freeshipping

$135.99

Last edited:
The Wand pre order price is now US$135,
freeshipping

$135.99

I saw that it may not be wonderful for flower but did function, was okay for dabs and worked for the dv but maybe not quite as good as a dedicated dv IH
That low price is nicer though

worked for the dv but maybe not quite as good as a dedicated dv IH
After a bit of use, the user liked the Wand with the DV more than their dedicated IH as it was more controllable and consistent due to the 10 to 15 second warm-up (as said it is adjustable) but this is a thread for rosin and the user also explained the glass encapsulating the metal in the insert is quite thin which helps in the quick heat transfer but the insert look fragile...no breakages by him but one would have to be careful so more of a home cordless unit rather than portable from what I can tell...4wd camping trips might be too much for it. :myday:

Hard to say no, I just did as they added 13.50 bucks freight (to Oz) instead of free shipping when I entered the code...
Ispire The Wand Dab Kit Special Offer

Buy 1 Kit Get 1 Banger and 1 Banger Cup for FREE
$101.99 with coupon code THEW
(Shipping Cost Not Included)
*Retail orders only, random models for the free accessories if not
specified when placing order

Here's a link to The Wand on the ISpire website. Gives some detailed info on it and what's included in the box...

Apparently, code ISPIREMMDAY15 will get you 15% off until 6/1/21.

Last edited:
Nice hit……….. :clap:

I can see this being a handy thing to have…. And here I thought I was done with new toys….
I am still messing around and refining my technique but I have not been disappointed. And how this thing so nearly and evenly heats a Dynavap is just bonus! Someone posted yesterday that that two headed Dynavap adapter thingie also fits so double even heat if you have that.

I want one of these
I can't find a decent discount code though
Best I can find is 10% off with sourcemore and free shipping
Or grasscity have them at 144 and you can get a 20% code off that (X1431Z).....but then I'd have to get a third party to send on (no international shipping) and it would end up costing the same - good for US ppl though

If I could find even a 20% code that worked I'd be happy
Spewing the THEW code stopped the day before I had spare cash

I feel a wand is in my future but I am hoping a sale/code happens before my vas wins

The dab reports are great and since it can be used with a dv for flower theiugh a bong it really calls

I want one of these
I can't find a decent discount code though
Best I can find is 10% off with sourcemore and free shipping
Or grasscity have them at 144 and you can get a 20% code off that (X1431Z).....but then I'd have to get a third party to send on (no international shipping) and it would end up costing the same - good for US ppl though

If I could find even a 20% code that worked I'd be happy
Spewing the THEW code stopped the day before I had spare cash

I feel a wand is in my future but I am hoping a sale/code happens before my vas wins

The dab reports are great and since it can be used with a dv for flower theiugh a bong it really cal
We match all prices and ship international. That code for grass city is not working and they are not supposed to be listing this at the price they are. I know you have not had a lot of love for us in the past @felvapes but never an issue on this side and happy to try to get you set up with one of these at the best price possible. I have shipped a few international already.

That code for grasscity works on this end it came down to 115$ but they don't post international

Why can't they list at that price when sourcemore had it at 94$ the other week with a code, it was listed at 135$ ?

I just caved and got one from sourcemore 20mins ago with a 10% code - DRAGON
Free shipping so it came to 152$ all up

Not as much as I wanted to pay considering it was 94 not long ago and knowing my luck a sale will happen later in the week now

But I got vassed
Fingers crossed I enjoy it as much as other ppl

If you had got to me 20 mins earlier we could have talked if you could beat the prices out there

My mate may be keen on one though and I know @LesPlenty has been eyeing them off - what price could you ship one to Ausland?

That code for grasscity works on this end it came down to 115$ but they don't post international

Why can't they list at that price when sourcemore had it at 94$ the other week with a code, it was listed at 135$ ?

I just caved and got one from sourcemore 20mins ago with a 10% code - DRAGON
Free shipping so it came to 152$ all up

Not as much as I wanted to pay considering it was 94 not long ago and knowing my luck a sale will happen later in the week now

But I got vassed
Fingers crossed I enjoy it as much as other ppl

If you had got to me 20 mins earlier we could have talked if you could beat the prices out there

My mate may be keen on one though and I know @LesPlenty has been eyeing them off - what price could you ship one to Ausland?
I really do my best to honor the pricing agreements these manufacturers set up, including Ispire, so I don't want to discuss things publicly but @LesPlenty wants one he can shoot me a note and I'll take care of him. It's a fun unit and I'm really enjoying it. I hope you do too!

One thing to note is the version they stock. The units we are getting are firmware .15 which is the latest and allows you to drop down to 250F. I know .14 has 450F set as the lower limit.

But I got vassed
It happens. I did the VAS cave with my Puffco Peak Pro that still has not been sent, so much for snagging the last one in Oz!
Sourcemore had no stock a couple of days ago of The Wand so you may have lucked out and got the latest version that goes down to 250f @felvapes. I believe the extra cheap ones they were selling were to get rid of the early version of the unit.
Freight to Oz from the USA for one-off small shipments usually kills any deal..especially for tight arses like myself. :uhoh:
I am wondering if the deluxe version with the full kit, pelican case, stand, and all the buckets etc will ever be seen again?

I was hoping I get the newer lower temp unit
I saw they restocked also and was hoping it would be that version
It was pre-order until today

Mines coming from their China Warehouse which is probably why sourcemore can give free shipping internationally

The USA stock shipping charges are a lot more especially for us in Ausland

Last edited:
Not that this is a shipping thread... but it does cost an arm and a leg to send anything to Oz. Even small packages cost almost $50 via USPS.
Usually I've found its between 15-30$ when I've paid a third person to send as I used their address
I believe I did this with the Carta from dab nation, I had it sent to someone in USA as they didn't post to Ausland
It cost me $28 I think to be sent here that was the cheapest option using usps

Usually I've found its between 15-30$ when I've paid a third person to send as I used their address
I believe I did this with the Carta from dab nation, I had it sent to someone in USA as they didn't post to Ausland
It cost me $28 I think to be sent here that was the cheapest option using usps
Well... I just sent a t-shirt and some stickers in the small USPS Priority Mail box... and it cost almost $50. Don't know how you got your Carta mailed so cheap.

Well... I just sent a t-shirt and some stickers in the small USPS Priority Mail box... and it cost almost $50. Don't know how you got your Carta mailed so cheap.
Had the Carta for a little while, maybe prices have gone up
Although I was estimated around 30-35 from someone when researching the best method to get a wand while I was considering the grasscity deals
But even 35 put the 115 up to $150 so I just went the direct route
I also get things from China quicker sometimes than USA

I think both the Carta and the recent quote I got was not priority mail though so that also probably affected the price
Ol cheap and snail mail for me lol

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back