Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Ispire The Wand

I guess I must be just getting lucky with my tips. I have tried many.

Grasscity is not supposed to be advertising this like they are but since they do I'll let you all know that I match shipped cost...just shoot us an email at sales@vgoodiez.com.
I've had my wand from VG for a week and can hold any DV centered, and 2/3 into the chamber and wait about 30 sec for the click, near perfect and preferred already over my IH. Flower insert arrived today and dialing it in. Concentrates....game changed, new Dab-World being built. AWESOME! ...thanks VG crew

Since we are using this for flower and concentrates, I've moved this thread to the general portable section. :smile:

Still in the honeymoon phase with mine... love it for the portability it will afford me for concentrate use with a good bubbler. Battery life seems decent using it for that. Now I'm a bit curious about the flower cup and thinking I should have gotten one lol. Might have to do that to get the 'full experience.'

I'm looking forward to hearing what other members think once they've gotten theirs.

Got my Ispire today from Sourcemore...that was quick.
I am not sure what is going on with my version as it has the flower/concentrate switch like the early version but the min temp is 250f?
1625033933760.jpg

It says V00.15,
1625034446575.jpg

So old units with a firmware update?
Also, my unit came with 1x flower cup and 1x concentrate cup so now I have 3x flower cups and only 1x oil cup ffs. (when you buy the spare cups they come in pairs)

Last edited:
Got my Ispire today from Sourcemore...that was quick.
I am not sure what is going on with my version as it has the flower/concentrate switch like the early version but the min temp is 250f?
View attachment 28458
It says V00.15,
View attachment 28459
So old units with a firmware update?
Also, my unit came with 1x flower cup and 1x concentrate cup so now I have 3x flower cups and only 1x oil cup ffs. (when you buy the spare cups they come in pairs)
How did you get yours before me
I want my wand to play with too lol

I already dropped and broke my straight banger, a good thing I ordered the spare with it.:rofl:
Flower mode 1 worked a treat with my Capstone capsule, 2 long draws and finished,
1625039635093.jpg

1625039338639.jpg

I already dropped and broke my straight banger, a good thing I ordered the spare with it.:rofl:
Flower mode 1 worked a treat with my Capstone capsule, 2 long draws and finished,
View attachment 28461
View attachment 28460
How did you find the capstone as a vape?
Does it come with the capsule?
$71 AUD looks interesting

I wonder if my HR caps will work similar with the wand
Hope mine gets here tomorrow or soon

How did you find the capstone as a vape?
Great once I modded it with a VapCap "M" body for a mouthpiece, the only reason I have not said much...waiting for the original mouthpiece again...it looked like the glass easyflow mouthpiece I had on my CFX until I broke it.
It also was one of the stinkiest vapes I have had to run in...3 battery drains worth for starters.

Back on topic...I charred some rosin (lots of hits before vapor stopped, I should have checked earlier on the dab) It was stubborn to get clean manually but iso and ultrsonic clean made it like new again.
My X-Max Ace has a concentrate pod that came with it that I keep hemp fiber in to wipe my dabbber, this TAF pod fits perfectly in the TAF concentrate bucket...nice!,
1625053662682.jpg

Looks about ready to use...nearly full?

My wand arrived today
I'm rather stoned from flower testing and haven't had a dab yet so will get back about that

I have the same unit as @LesPlenty with a flower button and it goes to 250
V 1.5 on the screen
It also came with one oil cup and one flower cup

The flower cups suck
The outside of the bowl starts to combust and it doesn't taste very good
I used the lowest setting on flower mode and I used it on oil mode at 370
Both times it starts to char the outside of the bowl and tastes bad
The inside is vaped and brown

With the dv it is great
On the bong similar to video by @VGOODIEZ in my usual setup 14/18 gog with tip
Used auto 650 as @LesPlenty suggested and it clicked
Good first draw that tastes really good
After cool down click heat again till clicks
Nice big cloud
Could finish both bowls in 2 heat cycles with a small draw if heat a third time

Ss or Ti worked fine with the cap clicking
The Ti tasted decidedly better than the SS shadow
Usually only a slight difference in them
With the wand the Ti tastes a lot nicer then usual
Both fine though
With the SS the abv is similar colour to @LesPlenty pic
With the Ti the avb is darker brown

I may buy a set of these capsules seeing the pic and hearing Les results slipping one in the flower cup
Makes use of the flower cup that came with the kit
Although the dv works fine and tastes great
The HR caps are too wide

Will report back after some rosin testing

Flower mode 1, Xmax Ace plate filter disc in the bottom, ELB top hat screen on top...close but no smoke on the jhook...
1625133592376.jpg

1625133592382.jpg

Works at a pinch, better than standard but not as good/easy as the capsules.
I also tried adding a couple of extra disc filters in the load for a more even roast but was a pain to load/unload but is another option...more testing!
Edit, the oil/concentrate Capstone cup is slower but more fool proof,
1625135694950.jpg

Last edited:
I have done a few tests and have worked out the USB-C cable that comes with the Wand is not very good. It will only supply about 0.7amp to the unit when recharging, I swapped to a decent USB-c cable that came with my newish phone that is fast charge capable and the Wand then drew 1.7amps so charges more than twice as quickly as standard (1.7amp is still quite slow compared to my Nitecore so not hard on the batteries at all and the Wand itself does not get any warmer than usual charging temps, cool).

Some good user tips here,

I almost purchased a stand for my Wand but decided against it due to my bong post making the stand useless but have found a good alternative...an old aquarium heater suction cup holder works great to relieve pressure on the joint,
1628242101237.jpg

LesPlenty, your ingenuity has a high level of clever creativity ... I got a good laugh at this one. It was humerous to me that you made such a mundane peice useful for something ese. It's actually pretty cool.

My Wand just landed ... I need more time with it overall. However, as an IH for the DV ... after some issues & use ... pretty cool so far.

Last edited:
Its been a very short while ... thus far I find this peice to be as stated here by Les & others here in this thread. On a personal level my expectations in the past regarding portables may have been a bit high. With this said the vapor I'm getting using the Wand as an IH is not as thick as from a torch or log. I'm still playing around with longer heat cycles.

It is however good enough & brings a good level of effects.

I'm not a heavy dabber 2 grams a month at most. While I need to use the wand a bit more, I find using it for trates to be quite nice. So Far. Again for me it does not perform at the level of a torch or banger & coil set up.

I would not want to drop this peice. Felvapes mentioned it not being a unit for hard use outside the home. Hes right. However I'll make a PVC tube with foam insert case ... I see using this peice a lot under the tarp with 6 or more rods set in front of me while on the river.

EDIT: I am now getting quick heat up times of around 10 sec. or less to click with most of my DV caps & the vape clouds have thickened a lot.

Last edited:
most of my DV caps & the vape clouds have thickened a lot.
Different depths of insertion seems the trick for different results...a bit like a lighter in that respect...something you cannot do with an IH with a tactile switch in the bottom of the coil that needs to be mashed to operate the unit...proximity switches rule.:secret:

Been getting some nice dabs, some a bit more than I can handle so good to know there is more than enough...oomph when needed,

I will repeat the same process (if I load a big enough dab or too big of a dab:razz2: ) when everything cools off completely...if the first puff or 3 from the heat cycle is enough.
If I want more after the vapor stops from the first heat cycle I will start the IH again with a double-tap but I will start pulling as soon as I see vapor escaping the carb cap and once the downstem turns milky enough I will triple tap to turn off the IH off so nothing gets scorched, repeat until the dab is done.

Friday night, found a new way to clean my Wand carb cap...mmmm, not spitting the dummy tonight!
1631260808805.jpg

Uugh, need a shave. :cheers:

So a while ago my oil cup broke
The ring/lip around the top clean came off
Still was able to use by putting a piece of silicone at the bottom of banger to keep the cup raised and allow airflow
Was just a little annoying to clean

I contacted ispire/aspire via the warranty
At first they offered to replace the cup, but then when saw my address said I need to go through sourcemore

I did so and sourcemore replied very quickly and offered to replace the cup
They sent out one replacement cup which arrived in a week or so
Very happy with the communication and service from sourcemore especially after reading some members or ex members running them down

Next thing another two weeks later ispire/aspire emailed me again saying they are going to send me replacement cups and have a tracking number
So they decided they could post to Ausland
A week later and I got a set of two cups from them
So very happy with this also

Now I have 3 good oil cups to use and am impressed with the service from both companies

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back