Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

felvapes

This thing looks very interesting
Same style 3d attys as puffco products available with ruby, sic, aln option buckets

A bit fugly, but the atty and size looks great
The price is bloody out there considering it is jcvap not a big brand that has spent shitloads on marketing
Personally I think they would be better off keeping it a little lower than the competition and they would probably get a lot of people

Either way the unit looks really nice and maybe more portable than a proxy with a similar atty that also has temp control

So it isn't as "pocketyable" at all in size hahaa
He isn't a very seasoned choofer coughing like that - or it is not very smooth
That's CBD wax he says

They are also making an aln insert for the proxy soon

The look on his face was priceless!
Edit, it has 2x18650 batteries but they are inbuilt...bugger, a quick swap set-up would have been nice.

Last edited:
The look on his face was priceless!
Edit, it has 2x18650 batteries but they are inbuilt...bugger, a quick swap set-up would have been nice.
Yea I agree
I messaged him to ask if he had any discount codes as a start sale
I'll message again and suggest that as an upgrade too, a battery door would be great and make the price more competitive

It will be interesting to see how the glass attaches and how the vapor path works for cleaning...I like the onboard controls and I believe it may run Puffco Peak Pro JCVap attys...I have a couple so that is a bonus.

It will be interesting to see how the glass attaches and how the vapor path works for cleaning...I like the onboard controls and I believe it may run Puffco Peak Pro JCVap attys...I have a couple so that is a bonus.
It does run pro attys and vice versa
They were making the attys for the pro for a while and now made their own unit by the looks
I saw a review saying the atty used on a pro took slightly longer to heat up but had better vapour production

The glass appears to attach similar to a peak or Carta
But does look positioned so that it may be a bit harder to get a qtip up there

So John from jcvap got back to me about battery doors and discount codes
Atm his reply about removable batteries was that if they have to add a door it will make the base larger, he did say he will think about and consider my suggestion
I did say again that I think it would help entice people to buy it for the longevity and power options, and it may help absorb some of the price as it won't have an inevitable lifespan
See what he says later - I hope it's an update they can do as it would make a big difference to me - I love replaceable batteries in a device as I think many other people do too

However he did give me codes to get a discount for users who might be interested - I was surprised lol

He gave me a 50% off code that is valid from now until November 11!!
There are 25 codes available atm according to jcvap using the code
flnflx-50

That would be $122.50 for a quartz or Ti bucket or up to $165 for a ruby (aln and sic are in between) before post
Not a bad price to try a Carta 2/peak pro designed unit that uses the same temp control sensors and 3d chambers

Anyway I'm considering one at that price myself
There's a few there if anyone is keen
Won't win any beauty awards, but should hopefully function well....

No, I'm not a shill hahaha
If anyone knows me here they definitely know that - and that most companies probably wouldn't employ me lol
I just hit him up suggesting the price drop to compete or some codes might help ppl buy it, and he gave me codes to share
So share I am :)

EDIT
The codes work for your whole cart too
So if you add extra dishes/inserts or anything else you need from the shop I am pretty sure it will go through

Last edited:
The first review at bottom of the page is super promising
Supposedly the 5d chamber is better than the peak pro
I look forward to mine arriving so I can play

The first review at bottom of the page is super promising
Supposedly the 5d chamber is better than the peak pro
I look forward to mine arriving so I can play

That may be my review. I love it. I too wish that batteries were swappable. They told me they'd consider it but that it'd end up making that part 20% larger, and that wasn't what they wanted initially. I posted a detailed review for the device on another site (I see you're a member as well) but wasn't sure whether to post a review here or not. I didn't want to simply copy and paste a review.

I didn't want to simply copy and paste a review.
Saves peeps having to look it up elsewhere. :cheers:
My Peak Pro slowly dying again is making it hard to resist this as its replacement...especially at 50% off...code flnflx-50 still works.

That may be my review. I love it. I too wish that batteries were swappable. They told me they'd consider it but that it'd end up making that part 20% larger, and that wasn't what they wanted initially. I posted a detailed review for the device on another site (I see you're a member as well) but wasn't sure whether to post a review here or not. I didn't want to simply copy and paste a review.
Hi DankNug.... welcome to the asylum. :smile:

You are welcome to post a review here....

I haven't reviewed a vaping device before like this. Hopefully it will give enough detail to convince someone who wants something like this, to get one while they can at the discount it is at. Even without the discount (I bought it in beta without the discount), it's well worth the value, and in this review I'll explain why. Right now it's on sale for up to $160 with a discount code. $160 with the ALN option. That's the one that I got.

I've tried out a bunch of devices and feel pretty comfortable reviewing this device sort of in comparison to other "top tier" devices (similar to it) that a lot of people have already tried. I'd say the closest device to this device is the puffco pro. The puffco pro is $400 I see online. I paid for the puffco pro around the time that it came out. In the last few months, the usb-c charging portion of the device stopped working, forcing me to only wireless charge to charge the device. The puffco in my opinion is pretty much the ideal device. For some people, it's kind of expensive. In my eyes, what JCVAP has done is ported the puffco, made it significantly cheaper, meanwhile made it more powerful.

The device comes with standard things. If you go to their site you can see pictures of all the stuff. Here is a text list with comments:

1x pockety base & 5d chamber

1x glass

1x quartz insert (and whatever insert you add additionally to cart)

1x brush (to clean? I haven't tried it)

1x loading tool (standard, I'd grab any of the hot knife options from any reputable company. they are all good. I have a few and prefer my puffco hot knife)

1x usb cable (you probably won't use it, it is kind of short. I bought a magnetic usb charger off of amazon. I don't want what happened to my puffco to happen on another device.

5x q tips (I'd grab some glob mops or something similar. makes wiping wax out super convenient)

1x manual and leather case

Longevity:

I've used the JCVAP atomizer on my puffco pro prior to using the pockety. I've always preferred their atomizers over puffcos. As soon as they came out with an ALN option for the puffco pro, I bought it instantly. I've used that atomizer and bowl for over a year with no issues. I occasionally torch the bowl and/or alcohol the atomizer. Every 3-6 months I have to rebuild the atomizer (I generally pay the extra few $ to have them pre built). They have made things so hassle free for me. I anticipate longevity wise for this to last similarly long. So for now, I can't speak on longevity, but as a company their longevity has been pretty good for me.

5d chamber:

The 5d chamber heats throughout the entire surface area. The standard puffco heats down through a plate, and their 3d chamber heats around. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm a little high. Their 5d chamber far outperforms the puffco 3d chamber. It heats up way faster, and cleansssss out the dab. There is no dab to re heat to take when you're done with it. You'll know when it is done because it won't be producing as much vapor. I'll talk about that in relation to how simple it is to clean later on. Just know, the flavor is consistent and delicious. If you love the 3d chamber puffco provides, you'll love this one even more.

Battery:

I was concerned about the battery not being significant enough. They provide 2x 18650 batteries as the batteries. The batteries are not swappable if you're curious, I was curious. It'd be cool if they were swappable. For example, I love my DTV5 for on the go because batteries are swappable. I unfortunately haven't counted how many dabs I can take with one charge. I will take 10-20 dabs a day and charge it every 2-3 days it seems like. It lasts long enough for sure. Even with the 5d chamber being so powerful, it takes plenty of dabs.

Cleaning:

Cleaning is easy. It has been the least messy device to date for me. I take off the atomizer every few days to see if any wax has gotten sucked through from chugging a dab. Sometimes a friend will super chug a dab and end up sucking wax through the hole of the puffco, into the atomizer/atomizer hole and the glass. I have been most impressed with how well this device uses the dab. I have torched the ALN bowl a few times, but have not had to alcohol the atomizer at all. It doesn't seem believable, but I don't see any wax on the atomizer or in the hole. The most I see is a few bits of dust if I leave the atomizer off for too long. When the dab is done (I use rosin), it wipes completely away. It doesn't leave any marks. Just for reference, I personally would alcohol the puffco pro 3d chamber twice a week or so. I'll still clean this, possibly as often, but the point is I wouldn't really need to. It's more of a cleanliness aspect rather than it being a necessity to me personally.

base.png

attty.png

Function:

Incredible, really. My initial intention was to purchase this and use the 5d atomizer in my puffco until the puffco finally died, and then I'd have the pockety as a backup. It works on the puffco the same as the pockety. For some reason, despite having a really nice glass piece for my puffco pro, I still prefer using the pockety. It feels a bit more smooth. It's really, really smooth. Almost too smooth. The first few days of having it, I got more high than I planned to each time. The device comes with 3 or 4 profiles (the beta didn't, but now that it is released it does). There is an opportunity to smoke flower out of this as well, however I haven't tried that. I didn't buy this device for that, I have other devices for that.

Glass attachments/Accessories:

I wish there was a better option for the glass, and I wish that there was an adapter for the bong that you could purchase. There isn't yet, but they said they are working on both. I was able to use my puffco pro cable (I bought my adapter from creamcityvapes. I'm not sure if most adapter cables would work) to put it into a bong. I also use a different carb cap and a tuffteather. For someone who really insists on pushing the vapor into a bong, that makes me sad. I am happy that the cable fits, but do hope that there will be a better option in the future for me to use.

photo-2022-10-13-21-56-25.jpg

Overall:

Very impressed by this device. I think it is well worth the cost.

Here is the coupon code if anyone wants it. I don't know when it expires or what the limit is. They gave it to me to use since I buy from them often. It gives 50% off the device. I actually ended up buying a second device as a backup because of the 50% off, and am waiting on that one to arrive.

"PCT-50" (may not work anymore, not sure. just youtube search "jcvape pockety coupon 50% off" or something. There are a few of them floating around that work.

If I missed anything, just reply and ask the question, I'll reply when I can.

Sick of having to use my app with the Puffco Pro since all the lights died so I just caved and purchased an AIN version of the Pockety for US$160 delivered to OZ...the discount codes do not work on extra attys now so I went with just the AIN.
CODE...flnflx-50

I'd probably recommend this as an entry level
If it performs as well as my Puffco Peak Pro it will be more like easy use Boss Level than entry level.:myday:
I just got tracking info for mine so 'only' 2 or 3 weeks away.:clap:

Last edited:
Sick of having to use my app with the Puffco Pro since all the lights died so I just caved and purchased an AIN version of the Pockety for US$160 delivered to OZ...the discount codes do not work on extra attys now so I went with just the AIN.
CODE...flnflx-50
Hope you love it as much I am mate
There's a number of happy customers now with their units
Haven't heard a bad review yet - even with a puffcount reset bug (that has already been addressed for future units)
This things tastes great and hammers

It has now retired my Daab sic which was my DD prior

There's a few days of discounts left till November 11
PCT-50 works still for ppl before the price goes back up

Haven't heard a bad review yet
Never say never lol....

Actually I can't review it. It wont heat up for me.

I really had high hopes for this unit since you, and seemingly others, have been singing it's praises. My last trip really showed my need for a portable dab rig of some sort. I've been disappointed with every one I've tried to date but with all the fanfare and the discount code I thought... why not give it a go?

Got it, opened it, charged it.... and did a quick q-tip swirl with a bit of ISO in the quartz bucket before putting it back together and starting it up. No problem figuring out the screen brightness.. or how to change the temp. Turned it on, pressed two times to start the heat cycle, got the pulsing light and......... nothing. No heat up. Turned it off... tried again.... and get a 'Sensor error' message.

Any idea what the issue is? Or am I on to the customer service train?

Never say never lol....

Actually I can't review it. It wont heat up for me.

I really had high hopes for this unit since you, and seemingly others, have been singing it's praises. My last trip really showed my need for a portable dab rig of some sort. I've been disappointed with every one I've tried to date but with all the fanfare and the discount code I thought... why not give it a go?

Got it, opened it, charged it.... and did a quick q-tip swirl with a bit of ISO in the quartz bucket before putting it back together and starting it up. No problem figuring out the screen brightness.. or how to change the temp. Turned it on, pressed two times to start the heat cycle, got the pulsing light and......... nothing. No heat up. Turned it off... tried again.... and get a 'Sensor error' message.

Any idea what the issue is? Or am I on to the customer service train?
I don't have one but maybe check the atty is installed all the way.

Sometimes my pro will act funny I just check the atty.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back