Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Lunacy Just Wondering?

CarolKing

Always in search of the perfect vaporizer
I’ve seen these flawless beauty ads for getting all the peach fuzz and small hairs off a women’s face and neck. Wouldn’t the hair grow back like men’s whiskers? I’ve wanted to try one of these products but don’t want a beard.:myday:

Do you also wonder about a product that almost sounds too good to be true? You might want to give it a try but are cautious and feel reluctant. Do you have something to add?

Little Bear Schwarz looking at the camera in makeup

Last edited:

Madri-Gal

If this product helps grow a beard, then I'm sure there are many teenaged boys that would be happy to use it. Heck, if it stimulates hair growth, those with thinning hair or those who are bald will want one as well. I think it's pretty safe to use as it's marketed.

CarolKing

Always in search of the perfect vaporizer
WTF!

The Delta Touch2O faucet registers voice commands through Alexa. It allows users to turn water on or off, measure water quantity, and even heat water. users can now continue working while the faucet effortlessly and accurately controls water via a Wi-Fi connection.Jan 5, 2018
I can see something like this for someone disabled but how lazy can we be? Also I can see this for a large restaurant or kitchen facility such as a prison or school. ATTACH=full]13060[/ATTACH]
Image result for voice activated delta faucets

I suppose folks felt the same way when remote tv channel changers started to be popular.

The school district in our area doesn’t allow Alexia in the classrooms because it eavesdrops on conversations. I don’t want an Alexia either. A friend wanted to give one to me and I didn’t want it. CK

Last edited:

Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop