Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape KandyPens Oura

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Did anyone get one of these yet?
Lifetime warranty sounds good.

Looks like fun!

Last edited:
So it looks like the coils are considered a consumable and therefore not covered by the lifetime warranty, bummer.

I could see myself breaking that glass too.

I much prefer user controlled heat over pre set heat choices too.
I like using bongs and my halo so I do like the idea of these as a portable if they have no issues
I guess in my dry herbs and halo I do like being able to fine tune my temps though to the degree

Still eyeing a Sai or similar too
But these are a different use

Came across this one too, posting more for the comments

There's a number of ppl with promos paying 20-25% off so 270ish like bud says, closer to magna price

And one person who has puffco, magna and oura and reckons the Carta is the one that hits best

That would mean the Carta to you, Bluetooth control...I think...

Actually my saionara, at $70 something on sale, suits me just fine for a portable rosin vape. I don't have one but there is a water piece, and an adapter for water, for it too.

So far I'm happy with what I have, but with so much coming out who knows?

I'm waiting to see and hear about the M22 that's coming soon.

And after being burnt once I'm not too quick to jump on new stuff or pay to be on a list.

I don't think anybody will warrant atomizer coils for these things....but I may well be wrong.

The Oura is a bit different than the others in this regard, I believe, in that it has a flat coil...maybe sometimes called a pancake or skillet (not the company) coil heating a quartz (or ceramic) insert. Not quite the same as the ceramic embedded disk or donut coils used elsewhere, I believe.

Actually my saionara, at $70 something on sale, suits me just fine for a portable rosin vape
Definitely need a portable too, I would not class this as a portable, more cordless at home dab rig.

posting more for the comments
Yeah, I would not copy him too much, how many wasted cigar puffs with no inhalation, no wonder he goes through so much product.
Some decent discount codes there though.

I am liking the form of these portable dab devices, Troy seems to like them too and this is just a taste of future tests of them. Sounds like he has used his a bit too, not like a lot of so-called reviews around for the Oura, enjoy;

I like Troy's videos
Be keen to see his comparison one when it's up

I went back and watched a bunch of Troy's older stuff. A lot of it is hilarious. And his ability to vape so much is amazing.

I actually had a fairly negative opinion on these new portable rigs, but watching him makes me want one, lol.

But then I think, fuck i have nail, and it's most likely better. But it is interesting and they keep getting better.

I went back and watched a bunch of Troy's older stuff. A lot of it is hilarious. And his ability to vape so much is amazing.

I actually had a fairly negative opinion on these new portable rigs, but watching him makes me want one, lol.

But then I think, fuck i have nail, and it's most likely better. But it is interesting and they keep getting better.
Ikr
I look at these and think my halo is the goods

For a portable I'm looking at a Sai or blaze or similar before this

But the more I see these and Troy's reviews too, I am getting vassed a little...lol

EDIT
I just watched the next video after the one above
It's on the volcano hybrid

Troy is soooo stoned after the first bowl hahaha

Last edited:
I look at these and think my halo is the goods
There is an updated Carta coming with a SiC bucket!

or a portable I'm looking at a Sai or blaze or similar before this
I am thinking the same for a true portable but one of these mini enail bong things would be good for a quick dab instead of waiting for the PID to heat or when watching a movie etc.

So it seems the coils are covered by the lifetime warranty too, hard to say no...Black Friday sales item methinks...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back