Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Laughs, just the laughs please (and other internetz weirdness)

Sigh... I know that this is supposed to be serious... but.... omg.... wait for it.... and the faces of the people in the orchestra behind her....

I think I've just found my new spirit animal. :rofl:

So… every now and then you need to send your husband to the store. And every now and then, he has to buy something that might be embarrassing. We had this situation recently at my house. I needed a certain product. Since I had no clue where to find it, I went to Google and found out that this cosmetic item could be found at, of all places, the local hardware store. I wanted to make sure they had it in stock so I called ahead and spoke to an obviously young man. I was pleasantly surprised to find out they had it in stock. I asked the young gentleman where my husband would find this in the store. He wasn’t sure but said that if my husband stopped at the cashier, he was the one on duty, and that he would make sure he knew by then. Have my husband just ask when he came in….

Well, there’s nothing much more fun than picturing your husband walking into a hardware store and having to ask a cashier (hopefully with others in line) where this product is…… :razz2:

It was for the dog.....:dog:

IMG_3611.jpg

Dave and Steve's day out.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back