Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Laughs, just the laughs please (and other internetz weirdness)

Snoop Dogg Swapped Out The Oregano In Matthew McConaughey’s Prop Joints For Real Weed On The Set Of The Beach Bum
Matthew McConaughey rapped for 13 hours.

snoop-dogg-and-matthew-mcconaughey-attend-the-after-party-news-photo-1138987362-1553872781.jpg

AMY SUSSMANGETTY IMAGES

If I had to choose one 2019 movie set on which to be a fly on the wall—or even better, a producer—it would hands down be The Beach Bum, featuring Matthew McConaughey as the rebellious stoner, Moondog and Snoop Dogg as Lingerie. Why? Because their relationship is an absolute riot to watch, the pair recently proved on Jimmy Kimmel Live!

While on the late night show, the co-stars shared their experiences with Jimmy, and neither could contain their laughter. "When I first got to the set they had a bunch of fake blunts and joints rolled up," Snoop began sharing, "I'm like 'Who is that for? That's not for me!" Through the audience's laughter, Matthew adds, "That was supposed to be for me."

Originally, as planned, the prop weed was some innocent oregano—a classic kitchen spice that would make doing several takes of the same scene easy for the two. Instead, after the first very long scene, Matthew finally said something as he wasn't sure if the weed was, in fact, oregano like he'd thought. Spoiler: It wasn't.

"I look over and Snoop goes, 'Yo Moondog, that wasn't prop weed, that was Snoop weed.' This was the first take of the night. I didn't say another word of English," he continued through laughter. But maybe the best part is that Snoop said Matthew proceeded to rap for 13 hours straight.

"It was one of those highs where I didn't catch my breath until 5:30 pm the next day," Matthew admitted. So when he came in the next day and asked how things went the day prior, Snoop's response was, "You was great Moondog, you hit four in the park home runs."

Come on!!! After this incredible story from set, can you blame me for wanting to be even just a fly on the wall to have seen the whole thing? They're a seriously epic duo. And honestly, when Snoop told Jimmy he thought he and Matthew were "meant for each other," I felt that.

Watch the full late night interview here:

I saw that the other day Mom. That is a fucking big barra on the hook & a nice size salty. When he is telling Daniel to run he is meaning to save the catch not get away from the croc :dog:. Then again Barramundi is beautiful eating.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back