Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Laughs, just the laughs please (and other internetz weirdness)

67591926_10214209556528308_5709811832055660544_n.jpg
67588805_10214209556888317_3706151902765907968_n.jpg

Mrs. Esposito went to visit her son Anthony for dinner. He lives with a female roommate, Maria. During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Anthony's roommate is.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Anthony and his roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Anthony volunteered,
“I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Maria and I are just roommates.''
About a week later, Maria came to Anthony saying,
“Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"
"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."
So he sat down and wrote an email:
Dear Mama,
I'm not saying that you "did" take the sugar bowl from my house; I'm not saying that you "did not" take it. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Your Loving Son,
Anthony
A few days later, Anthony received a response email from his Mama which read:
Dear son,
I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with Maria, and I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with Maria. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now.
Your Loving Mama
Moral: Never Bulla Shita your Mama

So, normally I would expect this article to star with "A Florida man....". But, a UK man will do also! haha

Car explodes after driver sprays 'excessive' amount of air freshener before lighting cigarette

A driver in England accidentally blew up his car when he lit a cigarette after spraying air freshener inside, officials said.

The unidentified man sprayed an "excessive" amount of aerosol spray in his car, which was parked in Halifax, West Yorkshire, on Saturday when he decided to grab a cigarette.

MISSOURI WOMAN'S DRY SHAMPOO EXPLODES, SHATTERS CAR SUNROOF

Witnesses told the Manchester Evening News they heard an "enormous bang" — and saw the car's windows shatter and nearby buildings shake.

A car exploded in England on Saturday after the driver sprayed air freshener inside before lighting a cigarette, officials said.

A car exploded in England on Saturday after the driver sprayed air freshener inside before lighting a cigarette, officials said. (West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service)
The driver reportedly made it out of the car with minor injuries and was treated by first responders, but West Yorkshire Police said in a statement the situation "could have been worse."

1576519182837.png

"The owner of a car parked on that street and had used an air freshener can but not ventilated his car before lighting his cigarette," West Yorkshire Police said in a statement. "The fumes exploded and blew out his windscreen, along with some windows at nearby business premises."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The street was briefly closed while authorities — who warned members of the public to "be careful and follow guidelines when using air freshener cans" — investigated.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back