Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Laughs, just the laughs please (and other internetz weirdness)

13F2F442-32F2-425C-B02A-ED46F1348ADC.jpeg

Guilty

Holy goddamn hell. This woman's backside would have me doing whatever the goddamn hell she wanted. Her frontside as well. Jesus fucking Christ.

So how about this?

So when I went to see The Suicide Squad one of the girl's boyfriend's was THIS GUY.

He was drunk off his ass in the AM and walked out of the bathroom screaming, "Fuck yeah, man! This is some serious shit, bro. Like seriously. Wooooo!"

We all know that guy who talks like that. And not ironically. And they don't even know they're that guy. "Dude, bro, seriously, and bullshit" are their verbal weapons of choice.

"Dude, are you fucking seriously serious with this fucking bullshit? Bro, that shit is total fucking bullshit. I'm so sick of this shit. Seriously. I'm not even joking about this bullshit."

I guess they're called "Dude Bro Guys." They tend to be in their 20s and drink PBR like it's water.

I enjoy a light breakfast lager as much as the next guy, but this was absurd. And "seriously" obnoxious. At least she shut him up once the movie started. For the most part.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back