Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Laughs, just the laughs please (and other internetz weirdness)

VY6Dqng.jpg
My kind of neighbors....especially if they bring their own marra-ja-wanna! LOL

Yes, Japanese TV is rather startling. Hard to believe that this was the same country that brought the world Samurais, The Bushido, and Kamikazes.

Loved that clip....whitey tighties on the guys and the camel toe on the gal was just the perfect detail. LOL

Last edited:
This is probably my favourite ad from a beer company who has had so many brilliant ads over the years. The beer tap at .49 is pure gold :cheers:

This ones for you @dorkus_molorkus :razz2:

We're having record breaking heat here in Michigan.... and I am not at home with my air conditioning. I can't even tell you how much I wish I had air right now..... And I'm here to tell you...

A store that sells new husbands has opened in London where a woman may go to choose a husband.
Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this storeONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increases as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor or may choose to go up to the next floor but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband.
On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs
She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.
'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please and you are all total arses that want, want and fucking want.
Like the rest, you are also nothing but a greedy good for nothing arse.
No wonder you are on you own. you are a horrible arse, that should be left on the shelf.
Just what you fucking deserve.
Now fuck off!
Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex, have money and like beer and fuck you whenever you desire!

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

I mean no disrespect with this..

It's been bothering her since... like forever! This one needs to step away from the blond bleach..... :freak:

Unbelievable... it's people like that, that don't help the american stereotype....

There are low mentality people in different part's of the world!

The LOGIC of this person is, "LAME"!

Yes I'm not implying....
There is alot of intellect in America... but looks like she got absolutely none of it...

I'm sure she is a lovely person...

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back