Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Least Favorite Vaporizers

been offered one of these for 40 gbp...
I would put your money towards something else, a lot of mixed reviews.
Edit, Lots of knock off Fireflies are for sale.

Last edited:
Iv heard alot of complaints about the original firefly, i been looking for a portable electric and been offered one of these for 40 gbp...
Is this worth buying ???
Is it an ok price ???
Is it jus poo... ???
Any help would be appreciated.....
Someone must have one here right..???

And a evod dabox for and extra 5 quid..
And a drdabber for 25...
A dr dabber switch?
That's cheap if so

I think my least favourite vape was the Hebe Titan 2
It would combust at too high a level and didn't give consistent avb without stirring
Did gives clouds but I think at some point his was just smoke

Next was my black widow, this actually worked well and tastes nice, but was very inconsistent and difficult to work out how to pack to get the good sesh over a dud

Also I think there was reports of fibreglass insulation

Hard to tell of my many good vapes which are least fave
I have some I still like a lot, but they don't get used much or at all anymore

I liked the Linx Eden at first, but stopped using it after a while at all and never go back

I have others I like a lot such as a plenty or lsv
But I rarely use either, I will occasionally go back though

I saw you mention the GH @Kellya86
I think the reason it isn't mentioned here is because most owners love their hopper - especially when it works hahaa
If it was least favourite manufacturers I reckon that HL would def get a mention though

My mighty was a big love at first, but after about 18 months the performance has degraded and it isn't as good
Still a good vape but not the beast it was
I do think S&B are overpriced across the board though

Last edited:
I ended up with the firefly as i bought some weights off him and he threw it in. So basically got it for free.. first session very very underwhelming..
Anyone got an original firefly and wanna share some tips..

Edit.. second session much better.. a coarser grind, and a slower draw. Was actually pretty good.. nice flavour.. bit of a throat tickle, all good i like it..
Avb came out nicely toasted and consistent.
Paid 50 quid for firefly, and 50kg barbell and dumbell set. Think i did ok..
Gonna blob some rosin in it next and see how that goes, not expecting its weak convection power to be able to make the most of concentrates, but gonna try anyway..

Last edited:
I ended up with the firefly as i bought some weights off him and he threw it in. So basically got it for free.. first session very very underwhelming..
Anyone got an original firefly and wanna share some tips..

Edit.. second session much better.. a coarser grind, and a slower draw. Was actually pretty good.. nice flavour.. bit of a throat tickle, all good i like it..
Avb came out nicely toasted and consistent.
Paid 50 quid for firefly, and 50kg barbell and dumbell set. Think i did ok..
Gonna blob some rosin in it next and see how that goes, not expecting its weak convection power to be able to make the most of concentrates, but gonna try anyway..
I have the original FIREFLY, however I use other portable’s with my outdoor CANNABIS?
Don’t know what seed’s I grew? (GSC most likely)
Pretty powerful actually!
FIREFLY might be alright? (I don’t know anything really)
Hey @Kellya86 do you know where BLACK POOL is?
My guitar friend took me to LIVERPOOL to see a concert.
Love the music sense the Britain‘s have.
90’s early part of?
Very similar to the USA music wise?

Last edited:
do you know where BLACK POOL is?
Been there once, not a fan... lots of overweight benefit people.. not the nicest part of this little rock...

Haha, I bet the vape gets used more in the long run
Hahaha normally yes this would probably be the case, but im pretty obsessed with fitness so i think i will get my moneys worth out of both items..
I need to build up a vape collection again, so on look out for more second hand vapes.. really want a dynavap m again i think... maybe a solo 2 aswell.. i know someone who bought a tiny might but it broke after about 2 weeks....

Been there once, not a fan... lots of overweight benefit people.. not the nicest part of this little rock...

Hahaha normally yes this would probably be the case, but im pretty obsessed with fitness so i think i will get my moneys worth out of both items..
I need to build up a vape collection again, so on look out for more second hand vapes.. really want a dynavap m again i think... maybe a solo 2 aswell.. i know someone who bought a tiny might but it broke after about 2 weeks....
Not as nice as CALIFORNIA however the FISH & CHIPS + mashed peas was not bad really!

I never fell for buying the Firefly. It didn’t seem to preform for others right out of the gate. My least favorite vaporizer is Pinnacle Pro along with it’s melting plastic and broken mouthpiece. A company that wouldn’t stand by its product. I don’t know if the company is still in business.

I was so soured by the product eventually because of the customer services and the company not willing to work with its customers. I was so excited originally I bought 3 units and gave one for a gift. All three units after a few months started having problems like melted plastic. They each cost around $200, this was when I first switched from combusting. I realized there were others experiencing the same thing. Some folks actually received another unit but not all did. Not sure why?

I was so pissed eventually I gave up. I was so enthusiastic originally with this unit. Sometimes it takes a couple months to find out about a products defects.

User error, too high a temp setting with too slow of a draw will do that (very powerful almost on-demand convection heating, it took me a couple of weeks to get to know my Ghost before I got my sweet spot. (the Ghost is not my favorite btw, it is probably 3rd)

I have tried all sorts of mods for over a year on 2 different Mighty units and now it has one battery bar drained and is in storage, I don't know but I think it may be due to the aluminium bowl (all my other vapes have S/S or ceramic bowls) as I have tried different mouthpieces instead of the plastic CU and still just don't like the flavor.
I actually believe that Ghost indeed had products that either ran too cool or too hot independent of any user error.

I also believe that is why they issued instructions on how to bias the temps + or - I believe around 10%.

I don’t use my Ghosts much at all but I didn’t pay for either so don’t feel chapped.

But I didn’t like the crucibles from day one to today.

I also love my Mighty but since I vape almost exclusively at home alone, I always reach for a desktop w EVO currently holding the top position.

Cheers

EVO currently holding the top position.

I always end up back at the evo... dynavap did have me neglecting the evo for longer than anything else, but i still jus prefer the evo....
Did we ever get a portable from vapexhale???? been out the loop for a while..

Did we ever get a portable from vapexhale????
Nope....well, an oil cart device (big whoop) but no portable flower vape.

Main reason I use the EVO most is the simplicity of setting it up and using it.....that's in addition to it being a very good full extractor.

Cheers

I had big hopes for the Indica portable. I was able to get one to try out and actually they said I could keep it. I thought they would be updating the unit and the next thing I knew I didn’t hear anything. I didn’t pay anything for it so I’m not out any money. It needed some adjusting to help with flavor IMO. Really cool looking. It looked like a large Zippo lighter. I received a black one. I did give it away ( always trying to convert) and my friend really liked it. Not so much for me, I’m a flavor snob. It did get rather hot.

d8z27dw.jpg

Last edited:
I put my Haze in the least favorite list.
The HAZE was the Hypocrisy at some point before their demise.
The OLD saying: U get what you pay 4 applies.
I don’t have the knowledge like some on this forum & other’s that have similar written comment’s.
I personally like the EVO more than most?

I like joint’s the most however those time’s R decade’s previously experienced.

I have a Haze as well I’ve probably used it less than 10 times. For me it has too many parts to worry about and lose. Not at the top of my list as the worst. Seems well made to me. No melting parts at least.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back