Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Least Favorite Vaporizers

Basement Farmer

We all do it.......go on glowing about whatever vaporizer we happen to be enamored with at the moment. Often this is a clinical symptom of VAS.....especially when something shiny and new arrives in a box.

But what about those purchases that we come to regret? Shouldn't we talk about those too?

Edited to add: VAS tastes are highly subjective, so don't take anything personal here.....It seems that all products generally have their fans.

A couple of products that I personally didn't really feel live up to the hype include:

The Lotus: It's a beautiful piece and I really do wish I liked it more....I've tried it in a number of configurations but it just doesn't do it for me. It takes too long to get the herb heated and the vapor that arrives is way to whispy.

Triihouse Lily: This is the original small wood and glass torch heated device and is highly copied (emulated) today by multiple boutique brands. Another classy piece which of which I actually acquired a second one for free (the mfr made some small modifications and was cool enough to send OG Lilly owners the Mk 2 model free of charge) This was an extremely popular vaporizer at the time but I guess I just didn't get it. The vapor is way too harsh for my tastes and I can only attribute it's short, open air path. I had been using the bigger cousin of it (Daisy) and couldn't have been more happy with that. The Lily disappointed.

Do any of yo have unloved vaporizer stories?

Last edited:
My least favorite would be the Mighty, it was supposed to be so great...just so disappointing compared to the hype...and price, I use my OG Arizer Air more, hell, I have used my crappy Nokiva more this year!

I have a lot of vaporizers and many of them don't get used frequently. BUT, most of them do get used occasionally. The two that I mentioned never get used.

It's kind of a bummer really. I think I'll keep them tho. They are unique and you really never can tell when your tastes may change or have the need to share.

Since we're all here, I guess it's safe to assume we're hobbiests......that's what happens with any hobby....you have your favorites..... and then there are those that aren't.

Most of my least favorite vapes are vapes that I was offered for testing... so I can't say I bought them. But... of my purchased vapes, I'd say the Magic Flight Launch Box was my least favorite. So hard to get a good hit off of; prior to them adding a plug in option (rather than battery). But there were slim pickings back then in vapes; especially portables. There were several early herb portables that I outgrew as newer and better options became available.

I was an early adopter of the og Cloud by VapeXhale. Well there were problems for the majority of the early versions where they didn't get hot enough or the circuitry eventually failed. And the warranties weren't really honored. We had to purchase our replacements at a reduced cost... however the EVO works great. Just didn't like how it all went down.

One thing I regret is going on the cheap with my first enail set up. To save money, I went with the analog D-Nail with a 16mm coil. Cheap quartz nails. Way too small.. and the analog just doesn't compare to the digital PID. With some things, you just get what you pay for.

Great topic @Basement Farmer ill be keeping a watch here..
Iv had a couple of flowermate vo5's, never like the taste they gave and the huge load that was required.. got last one for 40 quid on a black friday so cant moan about that..
And now that i think about it, i kinda want another one, probably for nostalgic reasons as it was my first portable..
And i had to sell nearly all my vapes recently, im finally getting back on track and vas is coming for me....
Getting urges..

@LesPlenty I couldn't like that post. Not to be off topic the mighty is my favorite until it needs a cleaning.

My least favorite vape that I purchased has to be the Ghost MV1. I wanted to like it so much but it burnt my weed, like straight up combusted it without warning. So gross had to return it and never looked back.

I had a month long run with an innokin vape a few years ago. It was educational, but I quickly decided mixing "juice" wasn't for me. It was slightly better non juice style with a metal coil, but I couldn't get past the metal taste. So after a hundred or so for the vape and batteries and close to that in accessories I gave it away to an e juice user. That was my least favorite vape.....so far, lol.

straight up combusted it
User error, too high a temp setting with too slow of a draw will do that (very powerful almost on-demand convection heating, it took me a couple of weeks to get to know my Ghost before I got my sweet spot. (the Ghost is not my favorite btw, it is probably 3rd)

I couldn't like that post.
I have tried all sorts of mods for over a year on 2 different Mighty units and now it has one battery bar drained and is in storage, I don't know but I think it may be due to the aluminium bowl (all my other vapes have S/S or ceramic bowls) as I have tried different mouthpieces instead of the plastic CU and still just don't like the flavor.

Interesting how subjective peoples experience with various vapes is. Personally I love my Mighty & it is my #1 driver.

The worst one I have owned would be a Flowermate v5 pro & the worst I ever used was a old conduction vape globe. Bad enough to turn me off vaping for a few years bonghit .

old conduction vape globe
Thats what i got aa my first vape before i did some learning.. used a fuckton of weed, but tbh it fucked me up compared to smoking and gave me the vas bug... so i cant knock it too much..

Surprised the grasshopper hasnt had a mention yet.........

Hydrology 9. Was given to me....like free....used it, put it on the shelf...couldn't even see it in me to give this POS to someone else.

thumbnail.asp

It looks like it comes with a nice case though.
hahaha....didn't get the case when it was given to me. I think that's a pic of an optional bundle...but dunno and don't care.

Its a bog standard conduction vape with some water built in but I found the performance to be subpar and the ergonomics to...well, kind of suck.

My Sidekick from 7th Floor is my least favorite vape. Herb tastes burned, and you have to spin a pokey disc to stir. It seems to work o.k. with dabs, but even then it's not my first choice. I love, love, love, the storage bag it came with. I'd buy it again for the bag, but I'd use it for another vape.

Imagine how many crap vapes we all would have purchased without a place like the Asylum to see others unfiltered opinions.

I was really excited for the sidekick personally even though I had reservations with the batteries etc. Dodged that bullet but it could have been so different.

Interesting how subjective peoples experience with various vapes is. Personally I love my Mighty & it is my #1 driver.

The worst one I have owned would be a Flowermate v5 pro & the worst I ever used was a old conduction vape globe. Bad enough to turn me off vaping for a few years bonghit .
I like paper joint’s the best when weed was free!
Now there is a price for CANNABIS.
It’s getting cheaper everyday and VAPORIZER’s taste better to me!
Flavor chasing is important to some?
I have been ripped off by some VAPE people!
So some are questionable!
Could be trying to make a buck on nature?
There are VAP’s I want to burry user a bus 4-sure!
Where I live you could be sued 4-liable?

Iv heard alot of complaints about the original firefly, i been looking for a portable electric and been offered one of these for 40 gbp...
Is this worth buying ???
Is it an ok price ???
Is it jus poo... ???
Any help would be appreciated.....
Someone must have one here right..???

And a evod dabox for and extra 5 quid..
And a drdabber for 25...

Last edited:
Iv heard alot of complaints about the original firefly, i been looking for a portable electric and been offered one of these for 40 gbp...
Is this worth buying ???
Is it an ok price ???
Is it jus poo... ???
Any help would be appreciated.....
Someone must have one here right..???

And a evod dabox for and extra 5 quid..
And a drdabber for 25...
How many quid will it cost to obtain NIRVANA?
FLAVOR or BUZZ?
MEDICAL or RECREATIONAL?
PORTABLE/PLUG-IN/FLAME driven?
BLING or FUNCTION?
TRUE or FALSE?
FAITH or FACT?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back