Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Life Saber Vaporizer

Vapes no longer in production
The LSV is very powerful!
Aw, now you did it again!
Every time you say some shit like that, my LSV comes out of the closet, and I get unreasonably medicated.
Then I'll have a wand to clean on top of all that.
You guys are my witnesses.
See how @ataxian is!

It should be powerful...it uses a soldering iron type of heating element. :twocents:

Different bowl size/stem and now powerful a heater. Also, the heater material also makes a difference due to heat transfer properties...no doubt there are more variables that I have not listed.
Is the heater really high? (Pun intended)

Out of mind & body the LSV will devastate the consumer (THC needed to be CIVILIZED). 24% or higher!
Home grown backyard is decent 30% untested however 28% is what I think it is?
Loaded stoned medicated beyond reason! (Friday madness )

Last edited:
The LSV is the first vaporizer I ever purchased back in 2014. Converted me from combustion to vapor. Forever grateful.
Praise Jesus Allah Buddha aliens....:angel2:
07E3BE45-CA10-4766-ACFD-6ADD1E387897.jpeg

Fired up the LSV last night. Man the flavor is unreal with this vape, even towards the end of the bowl.
So much better than the DynaVap.

The LSV is, has been on my radar for a while. Almost purchased one prior to my first Dynavap equipped stem. First & only time I've used an LSV was in Colorado. The next day I made a decision that has forever changed my life & how I live. Only one other decision in my life has carried a heavier impact with the same lasting effects.

While this is an old post I'm responding too ... it brings up a simple, but good point when describing the performance of vapes ... at least for me.

To have someone describe or compare a plug in / Table Top device to a Dynavap may be a foul to some ... However your doing so gives solid info that I easily relate to. For someone like myself who is "Good To Go" with any DV equipped stem, when someone dares to use it as a comparison

TO ANY OTHER VAPE REGARDLESS OF OF WHAT CLASS THEY FALL IN

I can not only relate but have a better confidence in buying something ...

While I may not be lacking for anything I need, there are those that do. Your explanation here helps me help them much better. I'm off today & sorta fried ...

Thank You, ... Jeff

Last edited:
Bec aware all....
The LSV stopped being produced 7 or 8 months ago.
Steve, the owner of Ele8 Distribution (formerly 7th Floor LLC) decided that with
the new attitudes of entitlement in America he was doing the best thing for his business.
DBV and SSV as well as portables will still be made.
The LSV threat was from the potential for someone to fall asleep with the LSV in lap, and get burned.
He is right... Americans are lawsuit crazy.
Anyone wanting an LSV should act quickly, as the stock in the marketplace will soon diminish.
As of this moment, Elev8 Distribution still has some, and other major retailers online still have them.
It is a good vape to own!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back