Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued Life Saber Vaporizer

Vapes no longer in production
The lsv stopped my vas..........now I have gas to feed the saber.
Extremely versatile pure convection on demand or session stylio does large loads and small ones equally well and gets really fucking hot if you want it........my go to driver.
Sounds like the dream vape
Do others feel the same way about this thing?

Get the cosmetic second I have one and it is flawless.
They come with the bag and all the stuff for 40.00 bucks less.
When I hold my cosmetic second next to my regular one the only difference I can find is the 40.00 bucks........seriously.
Works awesome dry with the wand also for 150.00 us it is a hell of a deal!

Sounds like the dream vape
Do others feel the same way about this thing?
I’ll put it this way:
The LSV was my first vape I bought in 2014. It helped me to convert from smoke to vapor easily.

I use it almost daily 4 years later. Paired with a bubbler it’s wonderful.
Pure convection power on demand. It feels like taking bong rips.

I would say the only negative is it’s rather large and a bit cumbersome. Although looks like the new ones come with the shorter heater cover which helps.

I did have to send in back to get the power cord fixed. It was a known issue with no cord relief.
They fixed it free of charge and I believe the new ones have a better/reinforced power cord.

My Air and Solo2 are great but the LSV beats them in flavor and vapor production.

To add to what Ron said I went volcano, air,solo,nano then lsv.........all excellent units and all get used regularly in their place.
While I do use them all and fairly regularly the ones I use every day are lsv,nano,solo........if I could only have one plug in it would be the lsv.
Mrs arb does not like it she finds it intimidating and she takes small quick puffs so she is a volcano girl.

The LSV is one vape I regret not getting when I should have. Super heavy hitter of the highest order. I want one but have no need for one. Still want one though.....

Here’s the setup. Using the slide and baskets.
iLbJQY8.jpg

IezJXH8.jpg

A7KV3lH.jpg

mCLZYZz.jpg

The lsv stopped my vas..........now I have gas to feed the saber.
Extremely versatile pure convection on demand or session stylio does large loads and small ones equally well and gets really fucking hot if you want it........my go to driver.
I VAP ALot 2 some?

The LSV is very strong & will put some in a self-induced coma!

Before sleep this is very efficient 4 sleep + the colors R cool DUDE!

Some may use it all day & night or 24/7?

I am a light weight however this is my take on the LSV.

@Vitolo encourged me! (Doubting Thomas!)
I I’m referring 2 my behavior.
Your a gentleman!

Last edited:
I really like that color scheme...............the base being silver really makes it snazzy!
@ataxian I still love mines how about you?
Drop some scissor scrapIng...........fuck Speeeeeelchek drives me batshit.........won t let me put a s on the end of scraping.........wtf is that about?
The LSV can FUCK UP in a CIVILIZED WAY!

I have used small can’s like the D020 for example?
Medium can’s like D022?
Large can’s too me like FC186, FC187, UFO and some expensive CUSTOM pieces I BARELY USE! (Breakage)
Find your ZONE
Whatever work’s for you?

Last edited:
I really like that color scheme...............the base being silver really makes it snazzy!

That’s the OG LSV :nod:

Funny though, shorty after I posted that my LSV started smoking from the base...:yikes:
I think there may have been a loose connection or something, but once I saw that I decided to retire it after 4.5 years of service. :rip:

I had sent it back a couple years ago to get the cord replaced because it had frayed at the base where it was always being bent.

I believe that was a common problem and they fixed it on the later units.

So I’m not sure what happened but I immediately purchased another one lol.
now I have the silver on silver.

HaY42li.jpg

I figured it was worth the $190 to have a brand new LSV.
I kept the shorter heater cover of course from the old one :chuck:

Fired up the LSV last night. Man the flavor is unreal with this vape, even towards the end of the bowl.
So much better than the DynaVap.
Best tasting hardest hitting smoothest.........most versatile vape I own for sure.
Makes the rest either taste like shit or weak sauce...........I am struggling to find a new desktop that even interests me a little.
My glass addiction is totally out of control now so.........win win.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back