Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Hi all, newbie here. I am considering getting a Linx Eden and was wondering how has it held up for everyone since last year?

Thanks. :)
? R U medical or recreational N your use of CANNABIS?
FLAVOR or FUNCTION?
BLING or NEED?
STRESS, ILLNESS or ENTERTAINMENT?

PLUGGED or PORTABLE?
COMBUSTION or VAPOR?
HEALTH or INTOXICATED?

4-get da word salad?
SORRY 4-RANTING!
R U A COLLECTION SEEKER?

@ataxian
Medical and recreational.
Function first, but flavor is also important; most of all - a clean air path, I do not want to inhale anything other than herb vapor.
Want to switch from smoking to vaping for health, I have been rarely smoking now because of this. Not a cloud chaser.
Stress and illness mostly.

Portable vapor please. Low draw resistance is important for me also.
I may eventually get a second vape, but I don't really have a budget to create a collection.

Eden seems like the perfect fit, but I want to make sure it will be be reliable.

Thanks for your reply and inquiry.

Last edited:
@ataxian
Function first, but flavor is also important; most of all - a clean air path, I do not want to inhale anything other than herb vapor.
Want to switch from smoking to vaping for health, I have been rarely smoking now because of this. Not a cloud chaser.

I may eventually get a second vape, but I don't really have a budget to create a collection.

Eden seems like the perfect fit, but I want to make sure it will be be reliable.

Not bling however smooth the SOLO you can’t go wrong!
I have a Medical need these daze’s!
Joint’s of paper is what I began with and recreational was my vibe!
I found medical benefit’s from VAPING CANNABIS!
The MICRO is my next small unit to collect & use in the yard!

@ataxian

It's reliable
I think you may find a different vape better if it may be your only tool
I switched for health too, but it's a better high also
I gave my Eden away as it did not satisfy me enough
Unfortunately it didn't produce enough vapour to convert the giftee either
Have a look around the asylum
Lots of advice and vapes
Definitely some more suggested and used vapes by members than the Eden
Others give me a more satisfying high personally

The Eden is definitely a clean and tasty vape tho

Hope you find your match

Be aware that VAS takes hold quickly
Also all vapes hit a little different so it can be good to own more than one of possible

For lower priced, clean airpath, yet tasty and hard hitters I'd look at dynavap or Fury edge
But there are many that are great depending on budget

Check out the halls of the nuthouse you may find something for you, again good luck in finding your match

@ataxian

I agree with @ataxian about the Solo or another Arizer product. I wasn’t that impresses with the Eden. Just my opinion. I think the vapor isn’t dense enough for my taste. The Solo 2 you can adjust the temp to your exact preference. If your vapor is too harsh turn down the temp. Check out the Solo thread or the Arizer Air 2.

Last edited:
So, I ended up getting the Linx Eden as a gift – unexpectedly! I am SO exited to be vaping instead of smoking, it has made a tremendous difference in my life, much more than expected. After spending a good amount of time with the vape, here is my experience and perspective.

The materials and machining are very solid, the aesthetics of the design are slick, portable and fairly stealthy. Very good tasting vapor. The quartz oven is easy to clean and the controls are easy to use. I think it is a very beautiful device and I like that Linx aims to be health and environment friendly.

As far as function goes, the Eden could use some improvements and I can see why people give other recommendations when it comes to vaping. My personal experience is fairly limited as this is the only vape I have owned and only tried the Pax 2 before as far as herbal vaporizers go.

In my experience, there is a bit of a trick to using the Eden. If you inhale quickly, like with smoking, my perception is that there is little to no vapor likely because the convection has not the time to take place in the oven to get an actual draw from the cook. So you must pull on the air through the oven slowly so it has time to circulate the heat and extract the vapor. I can feel it getting hotter as I take a draw when I do it slow. I found the draw resistance to be somewhat uncomfortable. It got worse after a few sessions as the upper metal chamber bellow the mouthpiece would get junk in it and obstruct the airflow. I found this to happened less if I used it properly in pulling slowly, instead of just sucking air through. I find I still have to disassemble and clean the part out every couple, few sessions, otherwise the airway is obstructed just enough to make the resistance too much for comfort. The nature of the oven being so close to the small air-path does make the mouthpiece quite hot at higher temperatures. I found the silicone mouthpiece cover to be a necessity more than just an accessory and the same goes for the sleeve. I could use the device without the sleeve, but I had to hold it at the bottom next to the battery chamber and not anywhere near the oven.

The vapor has a very good taste (although I am probably not best to judge this – I compare it to smoking and well, it takes a heck of a lot better than that!) I don't taste any plastic or chemical – those I am very sensitive to. It does not provide a lot of visual vapor. I find I can feel the vapor in my airway, but little is visible on exhale. However, it does not seem to impact the effectiveness. The efficiency is difficult for me for tell as I do not have much comparison, but what I have noticed is that once the bowl is filled and heated, reheating the material, even if you cut the first session short, does not really produce much thereafter. So, it's quite nice when you want to have as much as in the chamber, but if you want any less, loading the chamber less seems to impact any vapor production (I think it may need the plant material present for convection to occur appropriately? Anyone care to chime in as to what I am observing here?). If the chamber is full, but you do not extract all that you can the first time, the remainder will be lost from, what I suspect, is due to having to cool and reheat again.

Overall, I think it's a really cool little vape with ups and down. I definitely hope to see a version two or some kind of redesigned version with some improvements. For me personally, the priority would be the draw resistance, although the upper chamber getting abstracted would be pretty close after and an important part of why the draw resistance gets so bad. The part that drew me to this vape is the quartz oven and, as far as I know, there aren't a lot of vapes floating around with that kind of design, so I would say that is a strong point that makes it unique. I hope to see Linx get their wrinkles ironed out and figure out a way to really connect with their community. There is a lot of potential here.

So, I ended up getting the Linx Eden as a gift – unexpectedly! I am SO exited to be vaping instead of smoking, it has made a tremendous difference in my life, much more than expected. After spending a good amount of time with the vape, here is my experience and perspective.

The materials and machining are very solid, the aesthetics of the design are slick, portable and fairly stealthy. Very good tasting vapor. The quartz oven is easy to clean and the controls are easy to use. I think it is a very beautiful device and I like that Linx aims to be health and environment friendly.

As far as function goes, the Eden could use some improvements and I can see why people give other recommendations when it comes to vaping. My personal experience is fairly limited as this is the only vape I have owned and only tried the Pax 2 before as far as herbal vaporizers go.

In my experience, there is a bit of a trick to using the Eden. If you inhale quickly, like with smoking, my perception is that there is little to no vapor likely because the convection has not the time to take place in the oven to get an actual draw from the cook. So you must pull on the air through the oven slowly so it has time to circulate the heat and extract the vapor. I can feel it getting hotter as I take a draw when I do it slow. I found the draw resistance to be somewhat uncomfortable. It got worse after a few sessions as the upper metal chamber bellow the mouthpiece would get junk in it and obstruct the airflow. I found this to happened less if I used it properly in pulling slowly, instead of just sucking air through. I find I still have to disassemble and clean the part out every couple, few sessions, otherwise the airway is obstructed just enough to make the resistance too much for comfort. The nature of the oven being so close to the small air-path does make the mouthpiece quite hot at higher temperatures. I found the silicone mouthpiece cover to be a necessity more than just an accessory and the same goes for the sleeve. I could use the device without the sleeve, but I had to hold it at the bottom next to the battery chamber and not anywhere near the oven.

The vapor has a very good taste (although I am probably not best to judge this – I compare it to smoking and well, it takes a heck of a lot better than that!) I don't taste any plastic or chemical – those I am very sensitive to. It does not provide a lot of visual vapor. I find I can feel the vapor in my airway, but little is visible on exhale. However, it does not seem to impact the effectiveness. The efficiency is difficult for me for tell as I do not have much comparison, but what I have noticed is that once the bowl is filled and heated, reheating the material, even if you cut the first session short, does not really produce much thereafter. So, it's quite nice when you want to have as much as in the chamber, but if you want any less, loading the chamber less seems to impact any vapor production (I think it may need the plant material present for convection to occur appropriately? Anyone care to chime in as to what I am observing here?). If the chamber is full, but you do not extract all that you can the first time, the remainder will be lost from, what I suspect, is due to having to cool and reheat again.

Overall, I think it's a really cool little vape with ups and down. I definitely hope to see a version two or some kind of redesigned version with some improvements. For me personally, the priority would be the draw resistance, although the upper chamber getting abstracted would be pretty close after and an important part of why the draw resistance gets so bad. The part that drew me to this vape is the quartz oven and, as far as I know, there aren't a lot of vapes floating around with that kind of design, so I would say that is a strong point that makes it unique. I hope to see Linx get their wrinkles ironed out and figure out a way to really connect with their community. There is a lot of potential here.
You have pretty much hit it for this vape with little other experience

It tastes good, hits okay and is a nice idea with the quartz

Doesn't produce enough vapour, is a Pia to clean the mp and it gets too hot

Other vapes will serve you much better with bigger clouds and bigger hits with easier use and cleaning

They all need regular cleaning, but the Eden did have all that annoying mp parts that clog quickly

Some vapes you can pack any size load
Many need to have the bowl fully packed to function properly
Some convection I have will take any size load
But others as you say need the pack so air doesn't flow around the weed instead of through it

Eden were active here briefly and then disappeared and have pretty crud cs and email response
They make some nice "health" based products, not sure they are up for a back n forth to improve their products though
There are many other vapes out there I think you'll appreciate more in the long-run

Welcome to the healthier, tastier, better high life of vaping and no combustion
It's a much better world once you step over

Erm, I am not sure what has happened, but barely any vapor was produced this last session vs. the usual even though the herb is getting cooked and it tasted awful. I may be detecting some chemically aroma, not sure. I did a thorough cleaning a few sessions ago, so I don't think it's that. Any clues? :thinker:
@COF You seem to have had a similar issue, did you ever find a solution?

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back