Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Linx Vapor

Manufacturer
Hi Vapor Asylum Members,
We have some exciting news; we have just released our newest convection vaporizer!

Dubbed Linx Eden, the newest member of the Linx Vapor family combines the great tastes (that come only from convection) with the versatility of the Linx dual Herb/Wax Lava Plates for supercharged lift offs. Sound to good to be true? Now what if I told you this will only cost you $99.99. Mind = Blown
Enter Linx Eden

GvQFih8.jpg

The Eden is True Convection and features an All Quartz Chamber, Innovative Air Insulation, Medical Grade Stainless Steel Body, 4 Temperature Settings, Large Chamber Capacity, Long Lasting Battery and a Silicone Sleeve Protector, all under $100.00! Yes, you read correctly, the Linx Eden costs a fraction of the price of most convection vaporizers on the market.
How are we able to offer great tech at such a reasonable price?

First off, we adapted our revolutionary all quartz dry herb chamber to fit a pen shaped vaporizer. We know pen shapes well so the manufacturing process is less costly and less error prone. We chose to stick with the all quartz chamber on the Eden as we feel quartz is one of the better materials when vaporizing dry herb.

GGiKVxB.jpg

Secondly, we opted for a 4-temperature pre-programmed layout versus the variable temperature layout. The variable temperature layout, although convenient and personal comes at a higher price point. But fear not, the four temperatures on the Linx Eden have been calibrated for optimal vaporization and flavor.

What we don’t compromise on is health consciousness and taste, a clean air path is of the utmost importance. The Linx Eden uses an innovative air insulation system. This air insulation eliminates the need for unhealthy synthetic insulating materials as found on some of the most popular vaporizers.

Linx_Eden_Steel_Side_4f8cc690-83e1-427e-af78-0bb3178f7451_2000x.jpg

And wait, one more bit of good news! The Linx Eden also comes with Linx Lava Plates. If you don’t know yet, Linx Lava Plates allow you to consume dry herb and concentrate simultaneously. Now you can mix and match your favorite strains to produce some truly unique combinations of complex terpene profiles.

So is the Linx Eden the best vaporizer under $100.00? We think so.

The Linx Eden comes complete with 2,500 mAH battery, magnetic mouthpiece cap, cleaning brush, USB charger, 3 glass mouthpiece tubes, 3 Silicone Mouthpiece Caps, 4 Filter Screens, and 3 Linx Lava Plates. Linx Vapor includes a one-year limited warranty on every vaporizer.

As Always, we will be offering 10% off on the Linx Eden to all Vapor Asylum members, simply use the coupon code: LINXVA10. Coupon expires 8/1/19.

Our whole team is very excited about the arrival of the Linx Eden, it’s the next step in dry herb vaporizing at a budget friendly price. See for yourself, visit the site for more information.
https://linxvapor.com/products/eden

Check us out on Medium
https://medium.com/@andrewrweiner/t...aradise-in-the-palm-of-your-hand-242459cc850c

As each innovation is a painstaking effort, our team keeps pushing the envelope. Flavor, health and craftsmanship are three words that have become synonymous with the Linx Vapor name and as always, the Eden is continuing that tradition.
Thanks, and if you enjoy the Linx Eden or any of our other products, let us know. Hit us up on IG or add a review on our website.

Last edited:
I was contacted by this company to test this item so I held off on getting a saionara. I sent a reply and never heard from them again.:uhoh:

I was contacted by this company to test this item so I held off on getting a saionara. I sent a reply and never heard from them again.:uhoh:
@LesPlenty me too, not a peep since then either?
Much to my dismay I have found out that several of the members here have been contacted. @Madri-Gal informed me last night that she had contacted Linx and that @mbecerra was "taken off the project." I have since contacted Linx and they have not responded to me (in spite of being on.... :cool:)

First off I want to tell all members that all of this was done without administrative approval. In the future, if you are contacted by a manufacturer and it is not through one of the moderators... let us know. Certainly do NOT give out any personal information. I have had a good relationship with Linx in the past but really don't like how this was handled by them. I have no idea if they plan to honor their offer or not. And I am not pleased at all that I have not had the courtesy of a reply to my pm.

@Linx Vapor

@LesPlenty me too, not a peep since then either?

I too was contacted by @mbecerra (via PM) about being a tester (well, there goes my ego driven idea that I was selected personally for my insightful and erudite posts and expertise on vapes! haha) and like you folks...then dead air.

@Linx Vapor - if he's off the project, then he's off the project....but I do feel that Linx...the company...needed to clean up behind him. A simple note say "nope, not doing the beta test" would have been sufficient. But to leave us hanging was just NOT friendly

I wanted to make an additional post (rather than an edit) and let members know that I have heard back from Linx and they fully intend on sending out the units. There's a possibility that I will need to collect addresses. Stay tuned.
ooops, just saw this...well, that would be nice. And yes, @mbecerra asked for contact info (which did make me a bit nervous) and what I want to know from Linx is if that have that data or if mbecerra absconded with it?????

Mom, since he had a company rep account, I figured it was all good. But, apparently not.

@Linx Vapor

I too was contacted by @mbecerra (via PM) about being a tester (well, there goes my ego driven idea that I was selected personally for my insightful and erudite posts and expertise on vapes! haha) and like you folks...then dead air.

@Linx Vapor - if he's off the project, then he's off the project....but I do feel that Linx...the company...needed to clean up behind him. A simple note say "nope, not doing the beta test" would have been sufficient. But to leave us hanging was just NOT friendly

ooops, just saw this...well, that would be nice. And yes, @mbecerra asked for contact info (which did make me a bit nervous) and what I want to know from Linx is if that have that data or if mbecerra absconded with it?????

Mom, since he had a company rep account, I figured it was all good. But, apparently not.
@mbecerra still works for Linx Vapor. I was told I would be sent the vape today, and they would give me a tracking number today. So far, no word from @Linx Vapor. The day is young, right?

Hi Vapor Asylum Members,
We have some exciting news; we have just released our newest convection vaporizer!

Dubbed Linx Eden, the newest member of the Linx Vapor family combines the great tastes (that come only from convection) with the versatility of the Linx dual Herb/Wax Lava Plates for supercharged lift offs. Sound to good to be true? Now what if I told you this will only cost you $99.99. Mind = Blown
Enter Linx Eden

GvQFih8.jpg

The Eden is True Convection and features an All Quartz Chamber, Innovative Air Insulation, Medical Grade Stainless Steel Body, 4 Temperature Settings, Large Chamber Capacity, Long Lasting Battery and a Silicone Sleeve Protector, all under $100.00! Yes, you read correctly, the Linx Eden costs a fraction of the price of most convection vaporizers on the market.
How are we able to offer great tech at such a reasonable price?

First off, we adapted our revolutionary all quartz dry herb chamber to fit a pen shaped vaporizer. We know pen shapes well so the manufacturing process is less costly and less error prone. We chose to stick with the all quartz chamber on the Eden as we feel quartz is one of the better materials when vaporizing dry herb.

GGiKVxB.jpg

Secondly, we opted for a 4-temperature pre-programmed layout versus the variable temperature layout. The variable temperature layout, although convenient and personal comes at a higher price point. But fear not, the four temperatures on the Linx Eden have been calibrated for optimal vaporization and flavor.

What we don’t compromise on is health consciousness and taste, a clean air path is of the utmost importance. The Linx Eden uses an innovative air insulation system. This air insulation eliminates the need for unhealthy synthetic insulating materials as found on some of the most popular vaporizers.

Linx_Eden_Steel_Side_4f8cc690-83e1-427e-af78-0bb3178f7451_2000x.jpg

And wait, one more bit of good news! The Linx Eden also comes with Linx Lava Plates. If you don’t know yet, Linx Lava Plates allow you to consume dry herb and concentrate simultaneously. Now you can mix and match your favorite strains to produce some truly unique combinations of complex terpene profiles.

So is the Linx Eden the best vaporizer under $100.00? We think so.

The Linx Eden comes complete with 2,500 mAH battery, magnetic mouthpiece cap, cleaning brush, USB charger, 3 glass mouthpiece tubes, 3 Silicone Mouthpiece Caps, 4 Filter Screens, and 3 Linx Lava Plates. Linx Vapor includes a one-year limited warranty on every vaporizer.

As Always, we will be offering 10% off on the Linx Eden to all Vapor Asylum members, simply use the coupon code: LINXVA10. Coupon expires 8/1/19.

Our whole team is very excited about the arrival of the Linx Eden, it’s the next step in dry herb vaporizing at a budget friendly price. See for yourself, visit the site for more information.
https://linxvapor.com/products/eden

Check us out on Medium
https://medium.com/@andrewrweiner/t...aradise-in-the-palm-of-your-hand-242459cc850c

As each innovation is a painstaking effort, our team keeps pushing the envelope. Flavor, health and craftsmanship are three words that have become synonymous with the Linx Vapor name and as always, the Eden is continuing that tradition.
Thanks, and if you enjoy the Linx Eden or any of our other products, let us know. Hit us up on IG or add a review on our website.

Do you sell just the attachments?
I have so many batteries?

I also was contacted about being a beta tester. I had been hoping I would see a little package in my mailbox soon. Glad I checked here. I won’t be holding my breath. If I wanted to buy one I don’t know if I would now. Maybe he was too quick to promise beta units to asylum members? Too bad the company hasn’t responded yet.

@Linx Vapor - you guys really need to step up and say something to us who agreed to be your beta testers and then......silence.

I'm not demanding a vape (though it would be nice) at all.....but just clean this situation up with some open and frank dialog....like "we F'd this up, so sorry, but we are not running a Beta. Apologies all around"

I mean...say something cause your employee kind of messed with the minds of some vape community regulars and left us hanging. Right?

Let's not start a lynch mob folks lol... As I said earlier I did hear from Linx and I do think they will step up. The employee that handled this was new and, obviously, didn't quite get how to handle this. I've heard back as recently as last night from the official Linx account and think we'll all get our units. :wink:

Let's not start a lynch mob folks lol... As I said earlier I did hear from Linx and I do think they will step up. The employee that handled this was new and, obviously, didn't quite get how to handle this. I've heard back as recently as last night from the official Linx account and think we'll all get our units. :wink:
Not sure we are lynching anybody and as I said , it’s not about getting a free vape for me, it’s just about their lack of open communications w us.

If you heard from them last night, then I don’t see any reason they couldn’t pop in here w a direct account of what happened (vs second hand) and an apology.

Let’s keep in mind, it was Linx who reached out to us, not the reverse.

Ok, leaving this alone now.

Last edited:
Not sure we are lynching anybody and as I said , it’s not about getting a free vape for me, it’s just about their lack of open communications w us.

If you heard from them last night, then I don’t any reason they couldn’t pop inhere w a direct account of what happened (vs second hand) and an apology.

Let’s keep in mind, it was Linz who reached out to us, not the reverse.

Maybe 4th of July is their priority?

Me 2. I was offered a vape to try as well. Not a peep since then.

Looking forward to trying it, but skeptical about vaping herb and concentrates.

If you heard from them last night, then I don’t see any reason they couldn’t pop in here w a direct account of what happened (vs second hand) and an apology.

Let’s keep in mind, it was Linx who reached out to us, not the reverse.

CALIFORNIA is earthquake action 2 da max!
Wave’s in the watering hole!
CARTOON LIFE!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back