Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Linx Vapor

Manufacturer
Hello Vapor Asylum members,
My name is Eddie and I represent Linx Vapor. We are a California based vaporizer manufacturer and our mission is to bring innovative, health conscious vaporizers to the Cannabis community.

dkhcpolueaa4izh.jpg
c9p2plnw0aazepp.jpg

dgvagiyxkaaoigg.jpg
daxsmukxcaaadsf.jpg

It is our hope that we can forge a great relationship with you, the forum members of Vapor Asylum. We would like to utilize this thread as a platform where we can share new products, updates, and innovative ideas. We would also love to get your ideas about improvements that can be made on the Linx Vapor line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Cheers

Hello Vapor Asylum members,
My name is Eddie and I represent Linx Vapor. We are a California based vaporizer manufacturer and our mission is to bring innovative, health conscious vaporizers to the Cannabis community.

dkhcpolueaa4izh.jpg
c9p2plnw0aazepp.jpg

dgvagiyxkaaoigg.jpg
daxsmukxcaaadsf.jpg

It is our hope that we can forge a great relationship with you, the forum members of Vapor Asylum. We would like to utilize this thread as a platform where we can share new products, updates, and innovative ideas. We would also love to get your ideas about improvements that can be made on the Linx Vapor line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Cheers
Let me add my warm welcome, Eddie. I do own a Zero and am very happy with the build quality and function of the pen. A cut above in 'feel to hand' than most pens, for certain.

Cheers

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back