Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Log vapes

During these trying and uncertain times, when herbs are scarce, I do thank having my log vapes around. Like a miracle, their efficiency.
I'm a lightweight / microdoser who is now rationing - not sure I can get my daily amount any lower than that. I feel like I'm Matt Damon rationing potatoes on Mars. :sherlock:

The logs make it pretty easy. VVPS and start as low as you can and go to as high as you can. With a few flower crumbs. :ko:

What I've been doing the last few weeks is keeping a timer next to me. Whenever I get the urge for another toke, I set the timer for 15 minutes. And wait. If I feel not horrible after 15 minutes, I reset it. And repeat. :smile: I'm 75% recreational anyway.

I'm thinking that this year, cannabis-wise, I'll have to be tough on myself. I'll have to set goals.

Log vapes to the rescue!
I am guilty of consumption of CANNABIS 2 a level of excess?
Having said that the next few month’s my goal is to be more rational!
The NANO uses less herb than some of the other’s in rotation.

posted this in the underdog thread but felt it belonged here too! ... here are some pictures of my new pup ... my custom fyt log is complete and has been shipped! here are some pics dave at underdog vapes sent me after turning the wood (before assembly of the internals)! this thing is gorgeous ... i can't wait to get it in my hands ... dave was great to work with and all transactions were smooth as butter!

W11.jpg

W13.jpg

W14.jpg

W15.jpg

posted this in the underdog thread but felt it belonged here too! ... here are some pictures of my new pup ... my custom fyt log is complete and has been shipped! here are some pics dave at underdog vapes sent me after turning the wood (before assembly of the internals)! this thing is gorgeous ... i can't wait to get it in my hands ... dave was great to work with and all transactions were smooth as butter!

View attachment 19227

View attachment 19228

View attachment 19229

View attachment 19230
Wonderful and beautiful. Enjoy it long and well.

I have officially given away all my log vapes to family members as I no longer vape inside and want these beauts to get regular use. @warren0728 that's awesome man beautiful
I have a log in my collection I love to load a GonG with CANNABIS which is safer than milk for some?
My family member’s drink coffee however are afraid of CANNABIS?
I don’t get it maybe?
CANNABIS is over demonized!

dave is the man .... he nailed my requests for my custom fyt log ... i fell in love with it as soon as he sent the pictures ...

i'm really impressed with not only how beautiful it is (the pics he sent are somewhere previously in this thread) but how powerful it is and efficient at the same time. i love it!

my fyt underdog log vape is my first log vape ... i am really loving it! great hits, efficient, looks great!

I trot this pic out frequently, but this is how I like to use my log vape

Nano-w-14-mm-bridge-adapter.jpg

If you locate it, you should share a pic of it here.

Did you ever get an Aromazap? I can't remember....

I never pursued an Aromazap, i have a few Myrtlezaps that are beautiful, the locust Ceramic RockZap (CRZ) and the original PD with the purple light are my two favorite logs. Some of my logs are in need of repair, I understand that I could have the logs retrofitted to be Underdogs as a repair option but that's not what I'm looking for. Pics coming.

Really like this discussion, probably this first discussion on vapor asylum (or even FC) that I have read through from the beginning. The E-Nano is currently my favorite vape and I'm constantly kicking myself for not getting an exotic wood.

Just gunna have to get another log I guess. Really like the WS that have the live edge? around the top (don't know if live edge is the correct term, but I really enjoy the ones that almost look damaged at the tops, but its just the way the wood is naturally).

Trying to decide between a new log and the Ditanium. Having a new type of vape to try is always a pleasure, but I find the logs much more aesthically pleasing than the wood box that is the Ditanium.

Hey guys been looking at desktops for some time now. A log style vape may be best suited for me. Criteria is based on my Dynavap with Simrell body producing the best vapor of anything I presently own. Is there a log style vape that gives better vapor quality than the Simrell ?

Is there a stand out with the log vapes regarding vapor taste / production & efficiency ?

Also I dont know that I'm getting the use of a Dynavap with the Woodscents or any other log vape. Why not rather a conduction heater ?

I guess I'm expecting a desktop to be trouble free as possible & have little more capacity available than my Dynavap. But still be extremely efficient & not a herb hog.

Just like some thoughts. Thanks, Jeff

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back