Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Looking For 2 Battery Portable Mod For 510 Threaded Carts

Reverend Kush

So I'm a brand new vendor at some local events. I only really know about flower, edibles and Hemp Full Spectrum CBD in various forms. My Family Owns a CBD company - I don't know if its Kosher here to mention the name.

I recently obtained 1gm carts with 510 treads for sale and have been selling the lights out of them. However, I've lost a few sales because I don't have a battery for people to test a cart with. I've allowed customers to use there own battery on a sample cart.

I would like to get a reliable well made 2 battery mod for customers to try a couple test hits. I would like it to be rechargeable with replaceable batteries so I can have some backup batteries and preferably well under $100 but I will spend more if necessary.

Recommendations for carts and great places to by them will be greatly appreciated. also suggestions of where I can obtain a few cheap for resale, because some customers have asked if I have any for sale. I'm not averse to buying them for resale from dhgate, aliexpress, etc. but vendor recommendations would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Recommendations for carts and great places to by them will be greatly appreciated. also suggestions of where I can obtain a few cheap for resale, because some customers have asked if I have any for sale. I'm not averse to buying them for resale from dhgate, aliexpress, etc. but vendor recommendations would be appreciated
Sorry that it took so long to get a response up...

My suggestion would be to look into the disposable carts and batteries that CCell makes. Our sponsor @PuffItUp carries their line. Here is a link. The batteries are not replaceable, but are certainly affordable.

hello.

I just bought a mod with batteries from ECig-City Coupon at pretty cheap price.
Though their prices are cheap, they provide you good and high quality.
i am sure you will like it too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back