Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Make a wish, win a one of a kind WoodScents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hey, thanks for all the entries so far everyone, I really appreciate it and look forward to more and more. Speaking of more and more, I know many of you all have social media accounts pls screen shot the WS and spread the word, it's all about the kids and their wishes, let's tell everyone to be a part of such a great contest.

As I said the prize winnings gave grown considerably since the other day and have yet another maker contributing to this so cant imagine what the prize total is worth now gotta be close a $1K and all you gotta do is donate $5 to get in on it.

I'll be posting pics of the finished WS this week and should have more of what else has been added as well as all the details.

Yes you can donate to your local MAW foundation be it Australia or even my home state Mississippi, so long as it's making wishes yall.

Thanks again for your cooperation and all yall do!

oi7o2f.jpg

Here is my initial donation. Love what you're doing Ed! Keep up the great work! And good luck to everybody!

I signed up over here just to enter this awesome contest. Everyone is a winner with this. Good luck everyone! (Can someone help me out posting the pic? Imgur no good apparently)

YOUR DONATION
SINGLE DONATION
$5

Chris
Transaction ID: 1088843
Date: 11/13/18

BENEFITTING
Make-A-Wish® America

Mod note: you just need to post the link without the .jpg into the body of the post for it to load. No need to put it in the drop down box from the toolbar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I'd pop in with a small teaser of a portion of the prize.... follow the Instagram link below for all 4 images.

and @antispleen loading images here is pretty easy. With the Imgur link you provided, all you have to do is put the link into the body of the post without the .jpg and it will load. You do not need to use the drop down box from the toolbar. Or you can upload directly from your device. Or you can take advantage of our Media Gallery to upload.

Hey hey everyone, really appreciate all the donations and thanks so much for the ones larger really excited to see how this grows. I had some more time to do a full shot of the WS package, hope you all like what ya see.

As I said I'll be updating the prize additions soon, wanna say the total value is close to $1,000 now. Gotta believe $5 entry is pretty dang good. I suggest you all keep adding to it, when you all see what else has been added you all are going to flip out.

Thanks again everyone and good luck.

20181114_084209.jpg

Wow yall I gotta post this, one of my good friends doesnt do competitions but wanted to donate anyway, said he felt inspired

Screenshot-20181112-193853-Instagram.jpg

Wow what a donation, I was speechless. This wont be an entry but maybe an inspiration to you all to keep those donations coming and by all means they dont just have to be $5 they can be any amount.

Sorry yall I dont have a whole lot of time to follow up to you all, I am beyond slammed and gotta get out to the shop. As @momofthegoons said, you all are going to be super excited to see the additional pieces that will be added from a couple of the makers, I am super excited and cant wait to get pics from them any day now.

Thanks again you all for the participation, wishing you all the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back