Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Make a wish, win a one of a kind WoodScents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as last time, when I think a Scotsman won @Ed's TnT?, simply donating to the foundation over here and not entering the giveaway.
Good luck everyone.
20181113_135041.jpg

One for MAW international this time
Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 10.33.08 AM.png

Hey Ed, fancy seeing you here!
Glad you went with the silver leaf, the prize looks utterly amazing. I feel like I should be altruistic and say I'm just here to donate, since I already have a perfect buckeye burl WoodScents... but I am going to enter anyway! It's too beautiful to pass up the chance. Thanks for the opportunity, and thanks for encouraging us to do something good!

Good morning, yes sir @phattpiggie it was a fellow Scotsman that won last time, was @Copacetic in fact a good guy, hope he is doing well.

Now to add some more goodies to the prize package, I have a beautiful stem and holder from the Simrell Collection.

2018-11-16-19-00-58.jpg

It has DV components to make it a fully functional piece. This will also work with the WS. The value of this piece is up there and the prize total is growing.

2018-11-16-19-00-37.jpg

I will have another addition some time next week so keep your eyes peeled its getting better and better.

Good morning, yes sir @phattpiggie it was a fellow Scotsman that won last time, was @Copacetic in fact a good guy, hope he is doing well.

Now to add some more goodies to the prize package, I have a beautiful stem and holder from the Simrell Collection.

2018-11-16-19-00-58.jpg

It has DV components to make it a fully functional piece. This will also work with the WS. The value of this piece is up there and the prize total is growing.

2018-11-16-19-00-37.jpg

I will have another addition some time next week so keep your eyes peeled its getting better and better.
Hey Ed!
Well done for offering another SPECTACULAR WoodScents to help MAW treat the tykes in their care to something special.
To my surprise you made MY wish come true when my name came out of the hat, and I need to tell vapers out there what a spectacular vape the WS is.

DSC_0052_1.jpg

You've somehow managed to make this one even MORE special!, that silver leaf really crowns this piece, and I can testify to the fact that even though bog-oak looks great in the pic's, when you see and handle it yourself it really does become clear how much better it looks in person!
The addition of the Simrell pieces to the whole kit that you normally supply with the WS really pushes the prize over the top.
Whoever wins this is going to make even me jealous, despite my 10 year anniversary WS :love:.
I'm fascinated to see what else you plan to add, as the whole package is already bustin' at the seams :shocked:

I've made a donation (but clearly won't be entering this time round, I mean what if I won again? I'd get lynched!) and my message to anyone on the fence re' entering, is GET IN NOW!
I was SOOOO glad I'd entered, and even if I hadn't won the WS, I'd still have the satisfaction of having contributed to an amazing organisation who do beautiful things for kids in terrible situations.
Bringing joy to these kids has got to be one of the best things mankind does :headbang:

Thanks also to Mom for hosting this comp' :thumbsup:

Sorry, having trouble getting my pic' to show :mad:

I'm trying to use imgbb, but failing. Anyone have any tips re' which link I should be copying?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, having trouble getting my pic' to show :mad:

I'm trying to use imgbb, but failing. Anyone have any tips re' which link I should be copying?
I've fixed that for you. You forgot to insert your attached image into the post.... there's a whole tutorial on how to navigate the site here (which includes image posting). :smile:

The anniversary WS that you won is a stunner. :thumbsup:

And the prize just keeps on growing......:biggrin:

Like an idiot I didn't take a screen shot but I did print it out and took a pic. Hope this is OK
Screenshot_20181117-124123.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back