Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Make a wish, win a one of a kind WoodScents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture+_2018-11-18-20-16-45.png

Oh boy oh boy, love waking up to more entries, thanks so much you all. Wow wow I cant help but get so excited to know how we are all going to be part of those little smiles and tears of joy. When I didnt have kids I had no idea how much they would change my life. Yeah it ain't all sunshine and rainbows but every day I am with my kids is better than a day when I am not. The soldier reunions with family and kids always makes me choke up seeing that. My 14 year old had rsv a respiratory thing when he was very very young, had to give him breathing treatments for a few years, it wasn't that bad but when he would have an attack and be wheezing hard to breath jeez it was tough. He out grew it thankfully and is tough as they come now.

Really appreciate all the entries and for those that are new here pls have a look at what's going on, VA is a great place to get right, learn and communicate with others who are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Ohh btw has anyone ever seen a pure silver mouthpiece from DynaVap, I have and will be posting pics of the Omni that they have been so kind to add to this raffle. I'll be posting pics very very soon of it.

Thanks again you all I appreciate everyone's participation!

Keep it going you all, I would love to know how much has been raised til now but am super slammed getting ready for the BF sale. Cant say how much I appreciate all yall for the donations, many many thanks to everyone!

YOUR DONATION
SINGLE DONATION
$5

Transaction ID: 1118553
Date: 11/19/18

BENEFITTING
Make-A-Wish® Southern Florida, Inc.
I don't know how to screen shot so here it is .:thinker:
Ed ,MOTG & Everyone involved this is an amazing prize and all going to a wonderful foundation .:worship2:
Thanks for the opportunity:aaaaa:

Last edited:
I think it's time for everyone to see the total prize package.... I know the bits and pieces are on their way over to Ed and he'll take a shot of the whole thing.... but I've put this together for IG and thought I'd share it here as well as a teaser...

6C2AD9DD-0F83-4612-9F3A-3F69D1243829.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back