Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Make a wish, win a one of a kind WoodScents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed's TnT

Manufacturer
******Contest has been extended one week. It now ends on Dec. 7th, winner to be announced Dec. 8th.******

Have been thinking its been a while since I did a giveaway/contest. Having so many wonderful blessings this past year and the one before, seeing my family grow and strengthen. The biz is still going strong and WoodScents popularity is gaining even more. Its good days round here! So, let’s do this!

As I said I have seen my family grow and being older having my 4th son and 2 wonderful step children I am thankful and understand how lucky I am. The smiles and sounds my baby boy make has me and the wife grinning all day every day.

I would like to give back. I have done this kind of contest before and the best way to raise money is for the Make a Wish Foundation. I have 4 amazing sons of my own & 2 wonderful step children that have been blessed with health. This is not the case for many parents out there. Some only hope to have their children for a few more days only to have to say goodbye the next. MAW and the volunteers that help out gives a wish to a child every 35 minutes. These wishes give these children the biggest brightest smiles their parents may ever see. It’s a sad sad fact but is reality. Just thinking of any of mine in a similar situation chokes me up but gives me hope that prayers may be answered, and cures may be found for kids running out of time and that by donating to the MAW we can be a part of putting smiles on their faces and priceless memories in the hearts of their parents.

I will be giving away a priceless Bog Oak WoodScents gilded with 24K Silver leaf. The log itself has been RCD to be over 3,000 years old. I will also be adding a BO stem & BO 14/18mm wong these are said to be over 5400 years old. The longer the wood is submerged in the bog the darker they become so you may notice the stem and wong are darker in tone. I will also be adding a glass Ti tip stem, straight draw glass WS stem, glass WS gong, glass WS AromaCup for oils as well as power controls/adapters & all necessary extras. This package alone is worth $600, comes with all the bells and whistles you will need for any situation you find yourself in right out of the box!
EDs-BO-WS-1.png

This piece is still being worked on and will be doing assembly and the rest in the next few days so will be posting more pics shortly, just wanted to get this going in time to raise funds for the holidays.
EDs-BO-WS-2.png

Have also spoken to George at DynaVap and him and his crew are big supporters of veterans and cancer survivors. I told him about the MAW contest I am doing, and he has been so supportive of it and will be sending a super nice Omni Blackwood Vong with silver mouthpiece to match. How sweet is that? Once I have it in hand, I will post pics of it here as well.

Mod note: Post edited to include a picture of the entire prize package.

Resized_20181129_091900.jpeg

Now to enter this giveaway all you have to do is go to the donations page for MAW the minimum donation amount is $5, you may choose to donate to National/Local/International, your participation will be on the honor system. I am and have done this in the past, you will see below where I made a $5 donation today.
MAK-donation.jpg

Every donation will have a transaction ID. Once you make the donation, you will see the confirmation page. You can copy and paste it removing your name or screenshot it and do as I did above. Each donation will get you one entry into the giveaway. You may make as many donations as you like. Each donation of $5 or more will count as one entry. Enter as many times as you like, I suggest you do so. This contest will run from Nov. 10th til the last day on the 30th at midnight. Mrs. Ed and I will gather all the entries and put em in a hat where she will draw the winner the afternoon of December 1st. I will post the users VA handle here. It's that simple, make a donation to help MAW give a wish to a deserving child & put a smile on their face, put a precious memory in the mind of a parent that may be the most priceless gift they may ever receive.

So let’s raise some dough for the MAW and in our own way help out as much as possible for a chance to win one of the oldest log vape combos on this Earth!

Eds-Logo-Cap-5-19-14.png

Remember this is based on the honor system I am entrusting you all to make this donation for entry into this giveaway. If you screw me or most of all screw a terminally ill child, it’s all on you. You have to wake up and look at yourself in the mirror every day there after!

Last edited by a moderator:
A big thank you to @Ed's TnT for making this happen for the forum and, more importantly, for the kids at Make a Wish. :thumbsup:

To summarize:

* To enter you must make a minimum of a $5 donation to Make A Wish and post a screenshot of your donation receipt with your personal info removed.
* You may enter as many times as you like. The more you enter, the greater your chances of winning.
* Contest runs until 11/30/18. Winner to be announced 12/1/18.
Contest has been extended one week. It now ends 12/7/18 with the winner announced 12/8/18.
And to help get things rolling... the asylum's first donation. Not to be considered an entry......just an inspiration. :biggrin:

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 9.24.08 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Hey hey thanks for the inspiration and the help in making this happen, I appreciate you and look forward to the participation from all!

great charity ... i'm in ...

MAW-donation-01.png

Each donation of $5 or more will count as one entry.

Instead of making my credit card company wonder what is going on because MAW has multiple $5 charges in one day would it be possible for me to donate a higher amount one time and get multiple entries? For example I donate $15 once and get three entries?

If that makes it a little too cumbersome to deal with it is ok, I can do the multiple $5 donations.

Instead of making my credit card company wonder what is going on because MAW has multiple $5 charges in one day would it be possible for me to donate a higher amount one time and get multiple entries? For example I donate $15 once and get three entries?

If that makes it a little too cumbersome to deal with it is ok, I can do the multiple $5 donations.

i was thinking the same thing ...

I wonder the same thing as well!

@szais thanks bro and hey hey @Chantelle is so good to see you made it. I got guy our email just been busy with all that's happening, I'll get back at ya and thank you for it and making an entry here.

@Hugh Jundys bro I understand and get it but rules are rules and its $5 an entry. I had peeps in past do $50 donations but they count as one that never slowed em down they did more than 1 at $50. Hope all is well and thanks for your donation bro.

Am excited yall, have just gotten more info today that the prize has just grown even larger and will let you all k ow about it next week. This is going to be a winner winner for the lucky person.

Many thanks Ed! MOTG and Dynavap!

I already donated after I saw Ed's initial IG post.
I was saving for a MPL stempod but that can wait :smile: these poor children can't :idon'tknow:

Note: I donated to the Australian branch because full details hadn't been released at the time and so as not to attract a whopping international transaction fee. Aud100 currently converts to usd75 at the moment. Used to be 90 : (

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back