Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Recipe Medicated Pudding Pops

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Now don't these look like an easy edible? I think I"m trying this.... after all, they say it's "totally tubular." :dog:

icepops.0301-780x488.jpg

(JESSIE MOORE)
Ready in a jiffy, with a surprise in the middle.

Hey, remember pudding pops? This homemade version has a totally tubular surprise in the middle: a cannabutter core!

This recipe starts out with instant pudding, which is combined with whipped cream for a perfectly creamy texture and flavor. Then, while filling the popsicle molds, you sneak in a spoonful of cannabutter in the center of each pop. When they’re frozen and it’s time to enjoy, it’s like each portion has a psychedelic buried treasure hidden inside!

Ingredients

• 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant pudding (I used pistachio, because it’s clearly the best flavor, but you can use whatever flavor you prefer)
  • 2 cups cold milk
  • 1 cup whipped cream
  • 6 teaspoons cannabutter* (regular cannabutter or vegan cannabutter is fine, too)
  • 6 small paper or plastic cups (6 to 8 ounces, and not too wide, works best)
  • 6 popsicle sticks or wooden coffee stirrers

Method

• In a large bowl, whisk the pudding mix and milk together until it begins to thicken.
  • Add the whipped cream, and whisk (or stir) until incorporated and smooth in color.
  • Spoon a small amount of the pudding into each cup. Spoon 1 teaspoon of cannabutter on top of the pudding.
  • Divide the remainder of the pudding evenly among the cups (they won’t be all the way full). Press a popsicle stick or wooden coffee stirrer into the center of each one.
  • Freeze for at least 4 hours (overnight is even better, texture-wise). To remove from the cups, I like to run a sharp knife around the perimeter of each cup; sometimes they’ll come right out, other times you might need to use kitchen shears to cut the cups away. Store leftovers in the freezer for up to 1 month.
*Cannabutter

Decarboxylate 3.5 grams of finely ground cannabis at 225 degrees for 20 minutes in a tightly sealed, oven-safe container. Put cannabis in lidded mason jar or vacuum sealed bag with cannabis and one stick of butter. Heat in water bath just under boiling for at least 1 hour. Strain and chill to use in recipes.

A note on dosage

I “dosed” this recipe with 1 teaspoon of cannabutter per serving. The strength of your finished product will depend on many factors, including the type of marijuana you used and how you made your cannabutter.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back