Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Member Appreciation Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i told them i wanted a mowhawk
mHhTPDe.jpg

Cousin It, where are Pugsley and Wednesday?

upload_2017-8-30_10-18-54.jpeg

My name is Danger Cat. I work for the secret Spy section of the FBI. I work undercover, I can be a cuddlly companion or a dangerous enemy.

EI5yB2k.jpg

Edit
@elykpeace I got the picture off Imgur. I thought the guy looked like the character off of Game of Thrones. I know nothing about the pickle.

Last edited:
Fear the Pickle (probably will be gotten more by U of MD fans who know to fear the Turtle LOL).

upload_2017-8-31_13-26-7.jpeg

This is NOT and entry, @momofthegoons . I have already entered to day and I posted this pic before which @nenmayk captioned.

But I wonder that nobody jumped on this with, what seems to me to be, the very obvious caption:

"Little Johnny, quit playing with your food. We are saving that for your afternoon snack."

upload_2017-8-31_13-55-4.jpeg

@Baron23 yesterday for me the picture was really small and I couldn't hardly see it. I use an iPad so maybe that was the issue. Today the picture is regular sized and I can see it fine.

@Baron23 yesterday for me the picture was really small and I couldn't hardly see it. I use an iPad so maybe that was the issue. Today the picture is regular sized and I can see it fine.
Hi Carol - must have been the iPad cause it display the same in both posts in my Firefox browser.

Thank you, @momofthegoons and all of my VA friends. I really enjoyed that contest and, while I am DELIGHTED to have some of @phattpiggie 's work (mean that very sincerely and thank you for your support), the contest was its own reward.

Will PM info to you now, Mom.

Thanks again, everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back