Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
.heating up to my atm favourite temp. 178C. in just 84 seconds.
its a decent temp, been hitting mine super low like 160c. and stepping up slowwww to about 175, if im working at home i'll hit it intermittent, and come back to it after the initial buzz, im not a huge fan of going to high temps with this unit without water conditioning, (what i use my logs for) its been solid for movie nights, and one ski trip so far. Kiwi do you save the reclaim or just ISO/wash it out and done?

As I believe I posted recently, my Mighty is still going strong. I'm mostly a desktop guy, but when portable then its mostly the Mighty. And IMO, the Might's most significant super power is not taste (to my friend @ataxian). Taste is just meh. But its real super power is absolutely zero technique is needed to make it work wonderfully. If you can inhale, you can use a Mighty as that's all there is to it.

Now me, I mostly top my flower loads with one of the Mighty liquid pads. No concentrates on the pad (I don't do 'trates in good flower vapes). But the pad seems to add a bit more conduction to really get full extraction while keeping bits and pieces out of my cooling unit.

I run on the high side with all vapes...with Mighty, its 385

Now, as to Mighty+ .....and S&B's amazing ability to fail to deliver some much needed actual improvements in these recent releases....the fact that it still has a rounded bottom (and fuck those little fin thingies) and still has user non-replaceable batteries is a fail to me.

On the subject of stands....a guy on another board...an artist type...made these some time ago. Limited edition. Then he came out with them (again, small prod qty) without the cross legs and I see where someone else is making similar out of...CF?...plastic?...???

Here is the one I got from Nanmayk.

1642436885036.jpeg

1642436901481.jpeg

1642436925909.jpeg

1642436941426.jpeg

As I believe I posted recently, my Mighty is still going strong. I'm mostly a desktop guy, but when portable then its mostly the Mighty. And IMO, the Might's most significant super power is not taste (to my friend @ataxian). Taste is just meh. But its real super power is absolutely zero technique is needed to make it work wonderfully. If you can inhale, you can use a Mighty as that's all there is to it.

Now me, I mostly top my flower loads with one of the Mighty liquid pads. No concentrates on the pad (I don't do 'trates in good flower vapes). But the pad seems to add a bit more conduction to really get full extraction while keeping bits and pieces out of my cooling unit.

Now, as to Mighty+ .....and S&B's amazing ability to fail to deliver some much needed actual improvements in these recent releases....the fact that it still has a rounded bottom (and fuck those little fin thingies) and still has user non-replaceable batteries is a fail to me.

On the subject of stands....a guy on another board...an artist type...made these some time ago. Limited edition. Then he came out with them (again, small prod qty) without the cross legs and I see where someone else is making similar out of...CF?...plastic?...???

View attachment 33218

View attachment 33219

View attachment 33220

View attachment 33221
@Baron23 thank U 4-letting me know what’s up?
We all have our mean’s 2-get relief from the trial’s of living on this sphere in the universe in the observational space bipedal dweller’s inhabit!

2-B factual 4-one’s understanding flavor is enhanced bi-vaporizing I was
Blown into the galaxy!
The Portable from S&B (MIGHTY) has caught my interest?

@Helios , I do reuse the Iso till it's American coffee coloured, then I start on a new jar filled with fresh Iso.
I do this mostly to pollute less, as Iso is costing a lot of energy to produce, and when it vapours of it pollutes again...:twocents:.
This went mostly to a terminal friend over the last years, as he reckoned it was helping his pain in a different and sometimes better way than Morfine.

Since he passed away now, I am looking at a stash of filled jars which I save up till someone needs it again.
Once in the blue moon, I use it myself, in the Hybrid,,,,:face slapper!but not tasty....

@Baron23 , Ha THE Toekan, of how ever its spelled.
I see you got nr 35.. I got nr7.
would love to see more of Nanmayk.

I see you got nr 35.. I got nr7.
Outstanding!! I still think its a extraordinarily functional piece of beautiful work. Worth ever penny to me.

@nenmayk is actually a member here... but hasn't been on in a couple years.
Yeah, dunno what happened to him. As for making more stands....he's very much an artist and it seems he makes something, his muse is satisfied, then he moves on to other projects and doesn't look back.

It is a pity as I think his stands were very well thought out and executed.

Cheers

View attachment 33218

View attachment 33219

View attachment 33220

View attachment 33221
a MIGHTY hook’s up 4 H2O?
Where can U one? (Get is the word I 4-got)

a MIGHTY hook’s up 4 H2O?
Where can U one? (Get is the word I 4-got)
Oh good god....just sort of pieced it together. Not sure where the whip and joints came from...I want to say VXH (EVO stuff, right?). Can pretty much get this stuff anywhere.

The adapter on the Mighty that replaces the original cooling came from UK and its the solid material one and I do NOT like or recommend it. It doesn't fit well and if you force it too hard you can break off the tabs on the Mighty.

Mike at Delta 3D Studios makes a whip/rig adapter for this purpose made out of silicon that is much more useful and safe for your Mighty.

Hope this is helpful.

Oh good god....just sort of pieced it together. Not sure where the whip and joints came from...I want to say VXH (EVO stuff, right?). Can pretty much get this stuff anywhere.

The adapter on the Mighty that replaces the original cooling came from UK and its the solid material one and I do NOT like or recommend it. It doesn't fit well and if you force it too hard you can break off the tabs on the Mighty.

Mike at Delta 3D Studios makes a whip/rig adapter for this purpose made out of silicon that is much more useful and safe for your Mighty.

Hope this is helpful.
Paper joint’s were amazing when my lung’s we’re newer?
Vaporizing taste so good & so much healthier?
The MIGHTY seem’s 2-B powerful?
Fun exploring this device.
Thank-U @Baron23 4-understanding blissful dweller’s delight!
Water path = H2O-NIRVANA (not the MUSIC da-feeling)

I never like my mighty with the WPA
It never produced clouds the same as others
The mighty native was great as a cloud maker for joint smokers
The flavour was tainted by plastic though and vapour a little harsh

Good one to convert smokers of joints but I found it lacked on water
My ALP has retired the mighty though, I finally sold it last week after owning two over a couple of years

Just after getting my mighty I bought 2 Mighty stands by mistake.
one is a sleeve made of silicon that covers the entire Mighty body and also has a bottom that can let the Mighty stand .
The second piece covers just the bottom . Just had to do something with the spare. I cut the weak-bottomed ones bottom off .
I then used the stand with High-Temp silicon and gorilla glue and pieced both together to make one .
it now has a sturdy bottom to stand and protection of the Mighty body. Not a pro job but I’m good with it .
25ABA593-64AC-46C3-825D-0401A4E34B2A.jpeg
08224437-ADC2-4CA2-A46B-E8E2DD685099.jpeg

What happen to this thread? Crickets...
Been hitting the M+ hard as a mofo lately, it never seems to disappoint even after coming off other tools, seem to keep coming back to M+, it's just too easy.. Happy daze yall!

School me on the mighty +....

Been doing alot of reading[on here] after tying one last week. Can u guys and galsschool me and give me some info feedback, recommendations???

Capsuls vs loading bowls?

What are the necessary add on extras that work for you.?

Advice ?

Thanks friends!

Mikey I like both, if your ocd go with capsules, keeps things tidy and clean, reloading is quick, good for trips too, however airflow is a Con to consider with caps. If one is lazy and don't give AF just toss in a fresh grind and sip away. Pretty straightforward. One cool little fact I discovered with dosing cap plastic cartridge lid is that one can use the cartridge lid to fill the caps tidy and clean by placing it over the cap and loading the cap with a chosen grind.
Patiently waiting for the V+:razz2:

I also have one of those and am very grateful to have it. I'm sorry to report however, after many years of excellent service, and I believe a warranty recall of some kind, but after many, many years of awesome service my Mighty has finally given up the ghost . . . :rip: Its the power switch. It either broke or maybe had some goo get down there or something, I dunno, but it's gone.

Maybe time for a Venty . . .? :smoke:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back