Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
At least they have coated that pesky aluminium bowl with ceramic, too bad they did not just upgrade to S/S, prolly due to cost more than heat up times?
I will get one(maybe, that crappy LCD screen is a worry)...Black Friday if they are cheap enough.

To me, small incremental improvements (oh, it will stand up straight on its own....still my beating heart sigh) for mo' money.

My OG Mighty is still working fine, batt capacity is in a bit of decline but not bad, and I'm with @Helios in that I'm not dropping that kind of change for small improvements.

By the by, as for the aluminum being now clad in ceramic...ok, I'm fine with that. But I've always thought that people who get REALLY upset about aluminum anywhere in their airpath....and who do NOT have some sort of associated specific medical risk....probably have zero idea how much aluminum they consume just living. But, each to their own neurosis...I have plenty myself, trust me! haha

"Most unprocessed foods, except for certain herbs and tea leaves, contain low (< 5 micrograms Al/g) levels of aluminum. Thus most adults consume 1-10 mg aluminum daily from natural sources. Cooking in aluminum containers often results in statistically significant, but not practically important, increases in the aluminum content of foods. Intake of aluminum from food additives varies greatly (0 to 95 mg Al daily) among residents in North America, with the median intake for adults being about 24 mg daily. Generally, the intake of aluminum from foods is less than 1% of that consumed by individuals using aluminum-containing pharmaceuticals."​

pesky aluminium bowl with ceramic,

It is not just health concerns, that aluminium gets very stained and nasty looking, very hard to clean compared to S/S or ceramic...plus it scratches so easily and just screams cheap and nasty, matches the plastic body and CU I suppose.

well hot dog, Secret Santa really does exist! :rofl:
M+.jpg

Not for the Mighty+...so the listing says.

taste like with this device?
Just OK, nothing special...that is why it was the only vape I have ever sold...overpriced aluminium and plastic. :twocents:

What does CANNABIS taste like with this device?

I was a joint smoker 4 many trip’s around the pale blue dot however vapor introduced flavor of MARIJUANA COLAS?
well it's been my favourite device since(I think)2014, I have bought 11 of them trough the years, giving them away when I met true patients, just to improve theirs lives.
because of that , trough the years I basically was able to try every upgrade.
my best hitting and tasting one is(I never gave that one away,....pos, I am...)is from 2016 April.
its still on its original batteries...and screen...:clap:.......heating up to my atm favourite temp. 178C. in just 84 seconds.
there are absolutely better tasting vapes out there( or should I say more clear taste tones?like the most tasty I have and ever met ,The ,no De Verdamper.),but for ease of delivery and ease of use ,AND,ease of cleaning, The Mighty is still my favourite.
having said that it appears, reading @Les Plenty ,that when you go over corrugated roads with your car and the Mighty on a board , your Mighty is Toasted....:rant:.:whipit:.
For me not a problem since I only drive on dirt roads on my trial bike,and especially if you stay on the back wheel there is no bump or ridge to be felt...lol.
well I did indeed also have 2 screen failling, 2018 may and 2019 feb. I was able to replace the screen with old "fucked"Mighty's that got donated to me.
now ,this is probably for the Volcano forum ,but since having my Hybrid for 8 months now, I feel it has a more clear taste and depending how much you load, it Might gets you a little bit to far,... you will be fucked before you could say to your wife:Jesus , I'm getting a little bit to stoned.......help me to bed....:razz2::headbang:.

P.s. I only use the Hybrid over water(favourite tool :Obsidian), otherwise to dry too hot.....personally.:twocents::weed::science:.

please do keep your poetic posts up, I am a fan.:cheers:.

Last edited:
I have a few Vaping devices however flavor is a motivational element that surprised desired quest 4 nivanna like experience from a Jimmy Hendrix riff? MUSIC pair’s decent with CANNABIS COLAS!

I use mostly my SOLO due 2-da glass stem tasting outstanding?
The MIGHTY many marijuana consumer’s swear by?
I use a PLENTY by the same company that make’s da MIGHTY after harvest?
LONG hair freaky bipedal CANNABIS Love is all?

Cannabis is LOVE......Swearing for reliable The Mighty works.....imho and quite a few others:twocents:.

Taste is very important to my to, but ease and efficiency I still have a preference for the Mighty/Crafty+.(forget the original Crafty , imho the should not have put that one on the market...:twocents:)

Me love the solo 2 too! but for my needs ,not efficient enough,.... I would be reloading all day......to stay medicated........nothing wrong with that..........but I got other passions and hobbies, and a coin to earn,.......so I can't afford using the Solo Daily....Which Could Be Lack of Love.....But I Still make love to the Solo 2 daily.:goofs:

Much Love!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back