Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
@felvapes thank you for the tips! I meant that compared to the Solo II, where all I have to do is take out the glass stem to clean, the Mighty was a little more complicated. I got mine as an open box so I wanted to give it a thorough cleaning. Taking off the cooling unit, taking off all the o-rings, etc. took longer than just sticking Solo glass stems in some ISO and swabbing the heating chamber with a q-tip. I'm not trying to compare them as much since this is a MIGHTY thread, just more that coming from a ridiculously easy cleanup (solo) to something with more steps was a bit of a head scratcher at first.

Yes @momofthegoons I also get my nails done so it's not as easy as these guys make it out to be, haha. I have noticed you always have nice nails in your photos :)

One thing I noticed is that through water, I didn't feel as much of a difference with/without water for the Mighty. It's so smooth and cool straight out of the mouthpiece anyway that the water filtration didn't seem to do as much for me. I think I actually prefer without water right now as I can taste more and get bigger clouds. Also my WPA was finicky (it's the one from puffitup, there's a glass part and a plastic part) and I kept dropping it because they aren't attached together, so that was a bit annoying.

I did pack a little more last night and I was done by capsule 2 (and I had some fresher herb) so perhaps it was just a combination of dry herb and less material my first time around. Guess I will have to experiment more this weekend haha. So far I am very impressed with the Mighty, the extraction is unreal.
I also do not like it through water as much as my other vapes
This one works nicely native and I get better flavour and thicker clouds
It works nicely in water but I think it is better native
I agree it isn't the easiest of my vapes to clean but not a big deal really
Comparative to dv tips and stems with effort
The solo sounds amazing for cleaning :)
Of course I am now spooled and love my uktrsultra cleaner
Makes life so much easier across the board
The mighty is def an extraction beast
Very even and thorough

I would need at least 38 then... Really I don’t see it replacing me dumping herb into my mighty unless it would last a week. I might over consume but I go through a 1/4 a week and herd that’s what it takes to fill all 40.

I go through a lot more than a quarter a week.....
I have 9 caps in rotation and find this okay
You must have hated all the effort in combusting if an 8 pack is too much work?

I also as ppl mentioned above think that over a week, pre mulled weed will lose some goodness....

I would prefer to have to pack a little more often and get a better hit than to have ease of use but a slowly diminishing quality weed over the week

I definitely find packing 9 ready to rock is easier than packing bowls/cones when combusting, or loading the bowl each time and carrying extra gear

It is of course as always subjective and what works for you is what matters

As long as we all enjoy our vapes to their full potential :)

I would need at least 38 then... Really I don’t see it replacing me dumping herb into my mighty unless it would last a week. I might over consume but I go through a 1/4 a week and herd that’s what it takes to fill all 40.

I bought 8 when they came out, then forty, then forty liquid capsules. So I have a lot of them. I've only lost a few, usually from stepping on them. And one of our cats likes to play cat hockey with them. And I have some I should throw out. Even dented they still work and are fairly tough.

We reuse if the herb comes out dry and the caps aren't sticky, but only once. Then and with dirty ones we take the herb out and toss them in iso. When I take them out I visually inspect and then rinse in water and set them out to dry.

I tried to soak them once in pbw, but it etched the caps surface to a darker color and I tossed them. The stainless steel pads however get really clean in pbw. They get shiney clean but you really have to rinse them out well, cause lots of tiny bits hide in the pads, so rinse well with water.

I would think one of those ultra sonic deals would be great here, and you wouldn't have to mess with iso.

To fill them I put the cap bottom in the fill tool, and load with a 1/4 teaspoon. One big scoop fills the cap and the round bottom of the spoon taps it in. Don't tell my wife.

We like to put one variety in each caddy. Two mid sized freshly ground buds should fill it.

Is anyone else using concentrates and the liquid pads? They work really well for a nice treat.

Last edited:
I bought 8 when they came out, then forty, then forty liquid capsules. So I have a lot of them. I've only lost a few, usually from stepping on them. And one of our cats likes to play cat hockey with them. And I have some I should throw out. Even dented they still work and are fairly tough.

We reuse if the herb comes out dry and the caps aren't sticky, but only once. Then and with dirty ones we take the herb out and toss them in iso. When I take them out I visually inspect and then rinse in water and set them out to dry.

I tried to soak them once in pbw, but it etched the caps surface to a darker color and I tossed them. The stainless steel pads however get really clean in pbw. They get shiney clean but you really have to rinse them out well, cause lots of tiny bits hide in the pads, so rinse well with water.

I would think one of those ultra sonic deals would be great here, and you wouldn't have to mess with iso.

To fill them I put the cap bottom in the fill tool, and load with a 1/4 teaspoon. One big scoop fills the cap and the round bottom of the spoon taps it in. Don't tell my wife.

We like to put one variety in each caddy. Two mid sized freshly ground buds should fill it.

Is anyone else using concentrates and the liquid pads? They work really well for a nice treat.
I use iso in a jar and float sometimes in the ultrasonic cleaner, good for any reclaim too
But yes overall much easier and quicker

I need to clean my caps more often, I don't bother a lot

Yes sometimes I use the liquid pads with oil
The mighty handles it really well Esp for a low temp vape for concentrates

I have a tera which goes to 500 for concentrates and it doesn't handle them as well as the mighty at 410

Do you know why? That is my biggest pet peeve with concentrates in the mighty, I'd like a little more heat.
No idea why
It's possible the full convection does not enjoy concentrates...
The plenty handles oils but not as well as the Mighty
I used to blame the lack of heat in the plenty, but the tera has 500 and the mighty does oils better than both
I think if it had extra heat it may work well for the mighty, but I was impressed for a portable it has been one of the better results for oils in particular

EDIT - Another thought I had re the 40 caps over a week

I kind of feel the 8/9 pack in rotation is not only enough to do daily

I don't think I want to do more than that in one go
Emptying and packing 40 in a go would be really annoying and time consuming I think

Doing one or two wheels at a time is the good medium to me between convenience and lack of doing work.....

Unless I was off on a camping trip like @LesPlenty is ATM then it may be nice to be packed and ready

The maths on a quarter for 40 is close
The caps are about .2 per cap so 5 caps a gram, 5x7 is 42 approx depending on grind etc

Just my afterthoughts....

Last edited:
I just got back from near 3 weeks camping and used the Mighty the most out of the vapes I took. Not for flavour or stealth but purely for ease of use when out and about. Having nearly 50 capsules filled and ready to go are great. I think I may have overused it as I can barely see the temperature readouts any more:cry:...is it time to send it in or is there a home remedy.:myday:

I just got back from near 3 weeks camping and used the Mighty the most out of the vapes I took. Not for flavour or stealth but purely for ease of use when out and about. Having nearly 50 capsules filled and ready to go are great. I think I may have overused it as I can barely see the temperature readouts any more:cry:...is it time to send it in or is there a home remedy.:myday:
I love the fact it got good use
I too have had it in high use for convenience

Worried about your faded digits though !!!

Bigger Mighty chamber, session went a little further.

0F2704FD-D753-4CE9-ADF6-44BB373370FE.jpeg

Bigger Mighty chamber
Nice job!

I filled out a RMA directly with S&B to fix my ailing screen and got a quick reply from them telling me to go through my place of purchase as I would get a quicker outcome and that they would let Australian Vaporizers know of my trouble. I then went back to my 'Inbox' and saw AusVapes had already responded to say they knew of my troubles and could I fill out their RMA and send it back. I posted it back Thursday afternoon(AU$18.55). I wonder if they will credit my postage after they fix/replace my unit?
I sent Ausvapes a message to say I had posted it and they got straight back to me saying they would keep an eye out for it...now the wait begins.:thumbsup:

Nice job!

I filled out a RMA directly with S&B to fix my ailing screen and got a quick reply from them telling me to go through my place of purchase as I would get a quicker outcome and that they would let Australian Vaporizers know of my trouble. I then went back to my 'Inbox' and saw AusVapes had already responded to say they knew of my troubles and could I fill out their RMA and send it back. I posted it back Thursday afternoon(AU$18.55). I wonder if they will credit my postage after they fix/replace my unit?
I sent Ausvapes a message to say I had posted it and they got straight back to me saying they would keep an eye out for it...now the wait begins.:thumbsup:
Sounds like outstanding CS response so far, yeah?

The Mighty is the perfect vape for sharing in a small group especially if they are inexperienced vapers. I find I am using it more & more these days. Probably for the easy factor alone. Good to see AV are looking after you @LesPlenty . Any issues I have had have been handled smoothly & professionally. Amazing what happens when a seller focuses on customer service post sales when you actually need it.

The Mighty is the perfect vape for sharing in a small group especially if they are inexperienced vapers. I find I am using it more & more these days. Probably for the easy factor alone. Good to see AV are looking after you @LesPlenty . Any issues I have had have been handled smoothly & professionally. Amazing what happens when a seller focuses on customer service post sales when you actually need it.

I like carrying a chamber of liquid capsules loaded with rosin, and a full charge, when i go to a party or a group setting. A lot of smiles generated by that black magic. Folks that havnt been touched by dabbing yet have the best reaction. Pure flavor, and a soaring high. What's not to like?

Loving the new 18mm WPA from puff it up. I can now hit it with one or no hands : ) Already have a few vape booger’s in my water piece, gross. I like dry and with water, maybe I’ll run dry, haha fuck these boogies. Anyone else drypiece it?
View attachment 8113 View attachment 8114
I love vapes through water

However with my mighty I like the native mouth piece most

I do have a glass mp I bought which I like, otherwise stock for my mighty
Only one I really prefer like this though

I love vapes through water

However with my mighty I like the native mouth piece most

I do have a glass mp I bought which I like, otherwise stock for my mighty
Only one I really prefer like this though

We use our mighty with the native mouthpiece too, and I like the fury 2 that way as well. Convenience there i guess, i use the fury 2 on the go.

I like to use a water wand with the dynavap tip through water and of course my dab rig, and my logs.

I might get something for my sai eventually, but it's pretty tasty as is.

We use our mighty with the native mouthpiece too, and I like the fury 2 that way as well. Convenience there i guess, i use the fury 2 on the go.

I like to use a water wand with the dynavap tip through water and of course my dab rig, and my logs.

I might get something for my sai eventually, but it's pretty tasty as is.
True, I also use my F2 native and on the go
I have been using the mighty more out and about lately than usual

The Mighty is my #1 BBQ vape. Perfect for taking places with the power to get the job done. Not exactly discreet but I have used mine in public many times.

Good news today, email from Australian Vaporizers;

Thank you for your patience.

The assessment on your unit has been completed and the fault has been confirmed. A replacement unit will be shipped out this afternoon via Express Post.

You should receive a tracking update later this evening which will allow you to track the movement of your parcel.

If you have any further queries let us know and we will be happy to help.
Kind regards,

:aaaaa: Now I wonder if I will get a complete unit with all the accessories or just a bare unit, a complete kit would help cover my return postage(only 20 bucks, but hay):thumbsup:

Good news today, email from Australian Vaporizers;

Thank you for your patience.

The assessment on your unit has been completed and the fault has been confirmed. A replacement unit will be shipped out this afternoon via Express Post.

You should receive a tracking update later this evening which will allow you to track the movement of your parcel.

If you have any further queries let us know and we will be happy to help.
Kind regards,

:aaaaa: Now I wonder if I will get a complete unit with all the accessories or just a bare unit, a complete kit would help cover my return postage(only 20 bucks, but hay):thumbsup:
I notice my mighty digits can be hard to see if I look exactly horizontal at it
If at any angle above or below that line I see them fine
I thought I had your issue at first

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back