Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I notice my mighty digits can be hard to see if I look exactly horizontal at it
If at any angle above or below that line I see them fine
I thought I had your issue at first
That is how mine started to fail and just got worse.:razz2:

Received my warranty replacement bare unit from Australian Vaporizers today:confused::smile:, sent them a grizzle email about being out of pocket $18.50 for my postage and that their automated email said I should have got a Mighty and;
NAMNVA21685 AU Warranty Customer Accessories
We will see if my moaning gets me anywhere.:dog:
Run a couple 'Burn Offs' at 210 but still stinks of new car, a couple more then a kief bowl on bud base to run her in...on 210 of course.:thumbsup:

Digits and screen all good and bright/visible?
All bright except for one spot, looking down at a slight angle it dips in shine but is still easy to read, if not too much of a problem, I would keep yours until it becomes a pain, you never know it might last just long enough to get a newer updated version.:myday:

All bright except for one spot, looking down at a slight angle it dips in shine but is still easy to read, if not too much of a problem, I would keep yours until it becomes a pain, you never know it might last just long enough to get a newer updated version.:myday:
Yer I was thinking that
Or at least until closer to my 2 year warranty is up, then send it in and get a new one :)

Australian Vaporizers refunded me my return postage costs for my Mighty, excellent experience with the RMA, excellent communication from Julie at AusVapes, she kept me informed the whole time which was really nice and made the whole process stress free.:myday:

Last edited:
Aus vapes are like PIU for the Seppos. Just quality service with the customer experience front of mind. I tend to get two day delivery from them even if I choose the express post option. Typical Aus post though so when I get two days I contact AV & they refund me the postage & can claim it themselves as not delivered in 24 hours.

I haven't used my Mighty this week as I am on rations currently. I miss it even if it is a bit greedy with the bud.

Aus vapes are like PIU for the Seppos. Just quality service with the customer experience front of mind. I tend to get two day delivery from them even if I choose the express post option. Typical Aus post though so when I get two days I contact AV & they refund me the postage & can claim it themselves as not delivered in 24 hours.

I haven't used my Mighty this week as I am on rations currently. I miss it even if it is a bit greedy with the bud.

I have two up of the WS at a time minimum anyway
The mighty cap would be only two tips worth wouldn't it?

I have had the same experience with the express post
Takes two days instead of one
They refund and get back themselves
:)

I have two up of the WS at a time minimum anyway
The mighty cap would be only two tips worth wouldn't it?

For me I tend to load .175-.2 per capsule & that would get me 6-9-WS stems? Maybe two full VapCap loads?

For me I tend to load .175-.2 per capsule & that would get me 6-9-WS stems? Maybe two full VapCap loads?
Wow
I get about .2 in a mighty cap
I would have guessed about .1 in a WS tip?
Maybe a bit less then .1
But I don't think I would get 6-9 tips in a cap
Maybe 2-4
I need to check now more closely....you have me questioning myself

Wow
I get about .2 in a mighty cap
I would have guessed about .1 in a WS tip?
Maybe a bit less then .1
But I don't think I would get 6-9 tips in a cap
Maybe 2-4
I need to check now more closely....you have me questioning myself

Six to nine tips may be an overestimation on my part. Don't blame me I smoked pot since I was a kid. I usually load my WS tips around 1/3 full so I get 4-6 WS stems or 2 VapCap stems from what I would load in the black beauty.

So I've recently dropped my starting temp on the mighty

I used to start at 380 and then hit boost up to 410

I was starting to get a sore throat and noticed the coughing happened more with the mighty

So I dropped it to 370 and then still boost at end to 410

It seems to be a more pleasant session now and less irritation on the throat :)

Only thought I had to the change was possibly as I took the screen out now because I only use caps it might let more hot air through...

Either way happy with the drop in start temp and still going strong otherwise

I am a savage by comparison. Fuck it the Mighty starts on 210 & ends on 210 these days :lol:. Most likely because I just can't be bothered. I might have a capsule starting at 180 & then hitting 210.

180c is 356f

So starting a bit lower than me there
I only capsule now and no screen in the mp

Whats a screen? Haven't seen one of those since I went north of the wall.

Tormund_Giantsbane_700x400.jpg

I actually use a screen in my capsule

Superheroes wear their undies on the outside...you must be a villain.:biggrin:
I only capsule now and no screen in the mp
I do the same, the standard CU gets crusty pretty quickly...j hook fixed that.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back