Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Or am I misunderstanding something?
Yep, misunderstanding, more goodies are boiled off at once at the higher temp for even thicker clouds, I start at 385 myself and step up as vapor diminishes, right to 410 (native mouthpiece) always flat out if on a bong.

Edit; And yes, @Stevenski is a savage!
Extra edit; DOH!, what @felvapes says below...

Last edited:
You actually get "thickest and heaviest vapor"
at a temp of 210? :thinker:

Or am I misunderstanding something?

210°C not °f if this is what you are confused by
210c is 410f

Yep, misunderstanding, more goodies are boiled off at once at the higher temp for even thicker clouds, I start at 385 myself and step up as vapor diminishes, right to 410 (native mouthpiece) always flat out if on a bong.

Edit; And yes, @Stevenski is a savage!
I think it was the Celsius/farenheit difference was the confusion

I start on 360 these days and then finish at 410

I used to start and finish at 410 but now enjoy the taste down low and then the hits up high

Yeah, I can see that. I've only been in the vaping world since last December so I've got a ways to go.
I have been at it for about 18 months nearly
I know how you are feeling ATM...
Smoking sucked but all the options were the same smoke.....lol
Rosin is helping my vas settle
I dose less often because of it and thus am looking for less devices to play with
Vas is still there though....lol

I will say my mighty is a DD still and I don't vape herb nearly as much currently

210°C not °f if this is what you are confused by
210c is 410f

I think it was the Celsius/farenheit difference was the confusion

I start on 360 these days and then finish at 410

I used to start and finish at 410 but now enjoy the taste down low and then the hits up high

Yepper, I'm a Fahrenheit 'merican . :myday:

I too temp step from 360 to up around 400...Fahrenheit that is! :rofl:

And as a general comment on VAS, if some of you believe you may only have a little bit of VAS at this point then please understand that saying that is like your woman telling you she may be just a little bit pregnant. :thinker::thinker:

Last edited:
I did a clean of all my various tips and MPs today
The mighty got it's clean too

Except i decided to change the seals for the first time too
The little blue one inside the mp locking part was a bit loose and I remembered @Stevenski mentioned he did his a while back

I thought it's been long enough why not

I should have took pics but didn't
There was a noticeable difference in size and colour between old and new seals
Definitely weathered
I changed them all

Upon changing the mp screws on tighter with a more satisfying close/lock
And there is a noticeable improvement in performance and flavour strangely enough
Not that it tasted bad before, but it was better quality vapour all round I found

As I remember @Stevenski saying when he did his, if you haven't given your Mighty a service in a while I recommend doing so
It will love you back in return....

I did a clean of all my various tips and MPs today
The mighty got it's clean too

Except i decided to change the seals for the first time too
The little blue one inside the mp locking part was a bit loose and I remembered @Stevenski mentioned he did his a while back

I thought it's been long enough why not

I should have took pics but didn't
There was a noticeable difference in size and colour between old and new seals
Definitely weathered
I changed them all

Upon changing the mp screws on tighter with a more satisfying close/lock
And there is a noticeable improvement in performance and flavour strangely enough
Not that it tasted bad before, but it was better quality vapour all round I found

As I remember @Stevenski saying when he did his, if you haven't given your Mighty a service in a while I recommend doing so
It will love you back in return....

Mine seems to chew up those blue o rings near the locking mechanism. The other o rings seem to last forever.

Mine seems to chew up those blue o rings near the locking mechanism. The other o rings seem to last forever.
I thought the others were lasting
But sisde by side next to old ones and you can see the difference
Also on using there is a difference
The big blue one on the mighty body made a difference in locking close as did the little blue locking one inside MP
I didn't think I needed to do them, bit there is definitely an improvement in performance all round since doing so

Lube your o-rings (Ed's Butter, Dynavap lube, beeswax, butter, KY Gel, you get the picture) and they will last forever... well, a lot longer anyway!

Lube your o-rings (Ed's Butter, Dynavap lube, beeswax, butter, KY Gel, you get the picture) and they will last forever... well, a lot longer anyway!
I do this
Why I waited so long to do the change after reading @Stevenski post a while back
But changing them has done heaps more than expected
The heat must affect these ones more than the dv ones etc
Definitely a better performance and vapour quality since swapping gaskets

Just suggesting as some may not know to use lube, I rarely use the native CU anyway.

To be totally honest, I rarely use my Mighty, too many better options, handy to have when out and about though (I rarely go out)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back