Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I always run on 7 and find the glass cools it just fine for me (my Plenty J-hook is quite large compared to my Mighty J-hook).
The taste stays great for longer using glass and it gets cleaned more regularly than the unseen S/S coil (same goes for the Mighty).
The Mighty J-hook with glass balls cools better than the standard CU and tastes much better but is a reclaim maker.
Also looking at these lately,

Last edited:
I have the 18 mm glass WPA
It works fine and I prefer glass gogs

The mighty is best with the native cu imo
It tastes better and is more dense/fluffy clouds

I prefer most vapes on a bong, however the mighty I prefer as is stock standard
I did buy and do use a glass mp to replace the plastic one
This is not necessary but I find is better overall and feels better on lips
The native plastic isn't much different in performance

Even the metal cu posted above Troy said tasted slightly better, but the vapour was not as thick or fluffy

Something about the German science in the OG cu and I use it pretty much exclusively with the mighty

I use the plenty on a bong or with the jhook
The mighty is tastiest and fluffiest with og CU

It is nice on a bong, or jhook, but not how it shines imo and I do have better bong vapes

Native cu makes a big part of what the mighty is for me

20191127_181820.jpg

Last edited:
I did not have a good experience with the Flowmaster brand of glass mouthpieces (on my CFX) but anything is a step up from plastic.

I am looking at the mighty is there a preferred WPA the universal or the one with silicon and glass?
Brother, I have had the ones with a hard shell and glass joint and felt that they put too much strain on the plastic of the Mighty's case.

I do love this one from Delta 3D however, works good and no chance of damage to your vape.

1574877886313.png

1574877912672.png

So definitely can't use the silicon job with keck clips, I filed the tabs on my hard plastic wpa retainer so it just spins straight through if I am a ham fisted stoner and forget to just nip it tight enough to stop the wobbles.

So definitely can't use the silicon job with keck clips, I filed the tabs on my hard plastic wpa retainer so it just spins straight through if I am a ham fisted stoner and forget to just nip it tight enough to stop the wobbles.
Filing is a good idea

I just turn it enough to nip in place as you say
But the filed down is good idea too, prevent any issues at all

I still prefer the glass for me if I am using the WPA

But native CU is the go majority of time with my mighty
20191128_094808.jpg

Just watching some cricket and thought it is about time to vape my S&B dab tool wiping pad,

IMG_20191201_193933.jpg

Should last for a while, no interruptions.

They are a tight fit, just to get it in can be a battle! Once in only turn it enough to take the wobble out. It may need a little further nip up as it warms up.
When filing just remember you can always take a little more off quite easily, it is a lot harder to put back on.
I would just try it and let it warm up and note where the excess plastic can be removed if needed to stop any ham fisting problems.

My WPA looks the same as @felvapes pic, the PIU freebie. Mine is super tight immediately when I tried to put it on. I'll definitely try sanding or filing it down, it seems too tight to be safely usable now. I don't want to break anything so I haven't used it yet.
It just takes a bit of a squeeze to get it to sit in place

Then I only turn it enough to just nip it in place
I don't turn it all the way or make it extra tight at all

I have not filed mine and it works fine if you don't force anything

But I like the idea of filing down if I used the WPA more often
I just hit it native mostly

I have used my own DC power source that I made for my mobile WoodScents to charge my Mighty on the go,
IMG_20191211_155754.jpg

This will give one full charge to a dead flat 20% better battery model Mighty and is a good use of my stock Tera batteries.

I really dislike the short safety shut-offs the S&B safety boffins force upon us,

IMG_20191218_173050.jpg

I did all those caps without having to press any buttons, the capsules are handy!

I did an oven clean and screen swap as suggested by @LesPlenty

The screen was a bit of a bitch to get out even pressing down into oven
I ended up managing to pull it to the side and out with the pick tool
Unfortunately my pick tool snapped :(

The screen didn't look too dirty when held to the light next to a new one
Used but not filthy

I could have cleaned it and flattened it but I threw it away as I have two spare

I iso qtipped the whole oven and floor
A little bit of gold but not too much as I hardly ever bong with the mighty
Some grey stuff kept coming off for a while though....had to use a few qtips to get it clean
It is all shiny now and nothing coming off walls or floor

Put the new one in, one tiny part didn't want to slip into the slot properly which was annoying, I managed to use the pick tool to run around the edge and push most in, good enough to function it just doesn't spin around in the slot like the other one did

Once I put the new one in and looked you could tell how dirty the old one was
The oven and screen is all shiny and silver and you can see through the screen to the oven better
No fur on my screen like @Shredder had, but I have mostly used caps with mine
It was quite dirty on a 2nd inspection

Now, the function and flavour

Yes there is improvement on the airflow, it is more free like it once was
But not quite as free as when new
There is also definite improvement on the flavour
After maybe 14-15? months my mighty was starting to lose the nice taste it once had
Doing this clean has brought some of that flavour back into the sesh
It is nice tasting again and I can remember the old flavour now
However it isn't as wonderful and nice tasting as when new, this has just brought some of that flavour back
It's nice again and we'll improved, but not like new

The clouds are slightly better than before cleaning, but nothing like when brand new anymore

It does hit harder again, I thought I had noticed the high not being the same
I got more of a hit and high post clean/swap
Again not the same as when new but noticeably better

My LCD screen has been fading for ages and is pretty much gone now, it has a leak mark on the screen too now

So this was definitely a task worth doing and makes the mighty more enjoyable again, but I think mine is still on the way down hill and I will utilise my warranty soon
If I get a replacement and it lasts another 18 months I will be satisfied with the purchase at 3years usage, and I will get to have a nice working unit for a while again

Not overjoyed though considering the initial purchase cost

Last edited:
Put the new one in, one tiny part didn't want to slip into the slot properly which was annoying, I managed to use the pick tool to run around the edge and push most in, good enough to function it just doesn't spin around in the slot like the other one did
You have debris in the slot still, that is why I said you have to use a pick to get into the groove to clean it properly (or a broken tip from a bamboo skewer or similar held with pointy-nosed pliers might work), get it properly clean for that 'clean' taste again.
My aluminiun oven is now scratched from metal to metal contact from only using caps for convenience, oh well, I have better options for on the go now.

You have debris in the slot still, that is why I said you have to use a pick to get into the groove to clean it properly (or a broken tip from a bamboo skewer or similar held with pointy-nosed pliers might work), get it properly clean for that 'clean' taste again.
My aluminiun oven is now scratched from metal to metal contact from only using caps for convenience, oh well, I have better options for on the go now.
I cleaned it out properly
It just doesn't perform as well as once did
It refurbed it and improved everything, but it isn't like new
The vape is on its decline
My oven wasn't scratched but had grey dust on qtip

I sent my mighty in last week on Wednesday for warranty
I sent it back to Ausvapes where I bought it
The performance and vapour quality were not as good as once and the LCD was faded with a leak/stain on screen

They sent a new replacement body in a box which arrived today (body only, no cu or parts)
So 7 days from sending to returning

Great service and speedy response from Ausvapes

The replacement works brilliantly
The LCD is brighter and more easily visible than the original ever was
The vapour is fluffy again and tasty as I remember the mighty being
So the flavour and performance definitely declines with use over time
The lid/cu also slides in place and clicks in position firmer and more solidly (I have changed the silicone O ring before on old one and had improvement, but this new body improves the connection much more like new)

Mine would have been two years old in November this year

Happy with the service from AV and loving the new mighty again, the body makes more of a difference than a new cu does
At least I should get another 18 months out of this one before it begins to fade

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back