Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Have been eyeing the same sale

piu have decent looking wpa also at a good price - or 20% off a mighty with a free wpa

Slightly cheaper to get the mighty at ausvapes though and the wpa from piu separate

Trying to not give in to vas and sales but finding this one difficult to ignore

I caved

Couldn't resist the super cheap sale price

Mighty now on the way for $336AUD and for $33 I have the above linked WPA to go with.....

my wallet hates me...but the savings were too much to ignore

Nice one @felvapes. I rarely use mine with water these days but for kicking back on the couch & having a session it is perfect. Dosing caps make it even easier. Enjoy the absence of restriction.

Nice one @felvapes. I rarely use mine with water these days but for kicking back on the couch & having a session it is perfect. Dosing caps make it even easier. Enjoy the absence of restriction.
I actually find I am enjoying the Tera natural too
It is meant to shine with water but I use as you describe above more native or glass mp and kick back

I may be doing the same with the mighty

I usually prefer water but the Tera is nice enough dry

Reading and seeing all the reports on the mighty I feel it may be the same deal.....

Such vapes will help cure GAS if using water less

Still love a good GH or VC through water tho...

Hehe, I thought you would jump on it, it was near AU$500 when I first looked at it and I thought 'no way' but at just over AU$300 it looks quite good. You do know the new S&B portable will be released next week for sure now.:myday:

Hehe, I thought you would jump on it, it was near AU$500 when I first looked at it and I thought 'no way' but at just over AU$300 it looks quite good. You do know the new S&B portable will be released next week for sure now.:myday:
Yes when I got my Plenty at start of year it was $500

I was the same as you - no go

But likewise at 330 you can't let it go.....

Most def the S&B beast of all vapes will come out next week ......

Last edited:
I usually prefer water but the Tera is nice enough dry

Reading and seeing all the reports on the mighty I feel it may be the same deal.....

The most annoying part is cleaning the cooling unit as it gets dirty relatively quickly. A good way to offset that is to use the GonG & a J hook or a small piece dry.

Such vapes will help cure GAS if using water less

Still love a good GH or VC through water tho...

It is too easy for me to pick up the WS & rip way too many through water. That is why it stays switched off during the week whereas using the Mighty I can regulate myself more & if I feel like a bong I can always use a VC.

You do know the new S&B portable will be released next week for sure now.:myday:

What I do like with S&B products is the level of quality they deliver. Simple professional packaging & quite minimalist.

One thing that has been invaluable for me is the little stand you can buy. Really makes it more livable day to day as you can stand it up.

I can see my ultrasonic cleaner coming to the rescue with the cooling unit, some people buy multiple CU's and clean them all together once they run out, I will see how it goes but I think 1 is enough, I can use another vape for the 30 minutes the cleaner takes.:thumbsup:

Sooo
My mighty arrived today and I have had about 5 or 6 bowls through it

I gave the chamber/bowl a q-tip iso wipe and the MP I pulled apart and did the same

Then the burn off run

After this many bowls it still has half the battery life left on the display and is quite clean in the chamber and inside the MP (I pulled apart to check build up - surprisingly little tbh less than expected)

The Mighty has a new car flavour as with all vapes - it is dissipating with use but lingers a little atm - to be expected I guess with all the plastic however not overpowering and not reported so much as other vapes in reviews - but it is def there the same as Tera or F2 had

By about the 3rd bowl the weed flavour started to come through and is flavourful as advertised and reminiscent of the Plenty

The vape production is nice and thick, there is no learning curve with this thing at all
I enjoy the ability to take the small tokes or sip as ppl say and still blow out big tasty clouds

The Mighty can get cougherous - sometimes more than Tera when comparing how big a toke you can take in beforehand
It is a great smooth vapour in saying this though - I think it is maybe because it does produce such thick vapour
I run the mighty on 390f with the MP and I run the Tera at 420f with MP
I can take much bigger tokes before coughing with the Tera
But this does not mean bigger or thicker clouds necessarily
I think this is why ppl say the Tera hits harder
You can take biiger amounts of vapour in one go although it does not seem like it - but I think I get more stoned from the mighty after the whole bowl has been vaped

I have actually noticed the difference here now having a few vapes
The Plenty and Tera produce a "thinner" vapour although flavourful and strong and still produces big clouds, just thinner? - I find they hit in a similar fashion or place in the head too
The Grasshopper and the Mighty produce a much thicker vapour and thicker big clouds - I find they both hit more like a sesh from bongs or joints in the head n round the eyes

I had one Tera sesh in between Mightys to try and compare - being a bit toasted already it is subjective but I think the mighty gave a bit more of a smoking feel like GH through water? Tera still hits hard

My WPA has not yet arrived so I have not been able to test through water yet but happily stoned and enjoy the use

I find that I have a bowl and then sit for a while before realising I have not got up to do that thing I was going to do beforehand
Then I go oh yer - I'm stoned

More practice to go and more feedback to come

Awaiting the WPA for bong testing

I think between a GH and VC for water and this as a sit back pipe I may be quite happy - VAS far from cured but I have got it down to a short list for the meantime...lol

Eds WS
LSV
Fierce
Ghost

These are what are catching my VAS eye atm.....but kind of feeling I could chill from there ..........yeah right....LOL

Oh and the thought of choosing between one of the overpriced ones - the sublimator - the FP/Liger - The herbilizer Ti....

Loving my mighty though - no regrets with this one
Happy vaping all

Oh and in my manual it says that this is not a medical device - so I am not sure if that means it is not approved like the volcano or not @Shredder
It also like the Plenty says the same thing about being an aromatherapy device and suggests mixed herbs and eucalyptus etc not weed

My box had a sticker preventing it being opened too and it said 20% more battery life etc saying it is the latest model with new firmware
I did email ausvapes asking them for the latest model they had in stock and they replied I would receive the one with extra battery and latest firmware

Last edited:
Nope... it was in the 'How High Are You' thread... which is probably where you left off before that last hit.... :dog:

Glad to see you like the Mighty after all the deliberation. :thumbsup:
Lol

I tried....

I forgot to mention too that the little orange poker pick tool thing can be turned around and used as a leg or stand - it is not the most stable in the world but does let you stand the mighty up on the cheap - I do like the wood one you have @Stevenski though

And I love the loading tool
No mess no fuss easily packed every time and I just store weed in the chamber so its always ready to go....nice extra S&B:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooo
My mighty arrived today and I have had about 5 or 6 bowls through it

I gave the chamber/bowl a q-tip iso wipe and the MP I pulled apart and did the same

Then the burn off run

After this many bowls it still has half the battery life left on the display and is quite clean in the chamber and inside the MP (I pulled apart to check build up - surprisingly little tbh less than expected)

The Mighty has a new car flavour as with all vapes - it is dissipating with use but lingers a little atm - to be expected I guess with all the plastic however not overpowering and not reported so much as other vapes in reviews - but it is def there the same as Tera or F2 had

By about the 3rd bowl the weed flavour started to come through and is flavourful as advertised and reminiscent of the Plenty

The vape production is nice and thick, there is no learning curve with this thing at all
I enjoy the ability to take the small tokes or sip as ppl say and still blow out big tasty clouds

The Mighty can get cougherous - sometimes more than Tera when comparing how big a toke you can take in beforehand
It is a great smooth vapour in saying this though - I think it is maybe because it does produce such thick vapour
I run the mighty on 390f with the MP and I run the Tera at 420f with MP
I can take much bigger tokes before coughing with the Tera
But this does not mean bigger or thicker clouds necessarily
I think this is why ppl say the Tera hits harder
You can take biiger amounts of vapour in one go although it does not seem like it - but I think I get more stoned from the mighty after the whole bowl has been vaped

I have actually noticed the difference here now having a few vapes
The Plenty and Tera produce a "thinner" vapour although flavourful and strong and still produces big clouds, just thinner? - I find they hit in a similar fashion or place in the head too
The Grasshopper and the Mighty produce a much thicker vapour and thicker big clouds - I find they both hit more like a sesh from bongs or joints in the head n round the eyes

I had one Tera sesh in between Mightys to try and compare - being a bit toasted already it is subjective but I think the mighty gave a bit more of a smoking feel like GH through water? Tera still hits hard

My WPA has not yet arrived so I have not been able to test through water yet but happily stoned and enjoy the use

I find that I have a bowl and then sit for a while before realising I have not got up to do that thing I was going to do beforehand
Then I go oh yer - I'm stoned

More practice to go and more feedback to come

Awaiting the WPA for bong testing

I think between a GH and VC for water and this as a sit back pipe I may be quite happy - VAS far from cured but I have got it down to a short list for the meantime...lol

Eds WS
LSV
Fierce
Ghost

These are what are catching my VAS eye atm.....but kind of feeling I could chill from there ..........yeah right....LOL

Oh and the thought of choosing between one of the overpriced ones - the sublimator - the FP/Liger - The herbilizer Ti....

Loving my mighty though - no regrets with this one
Happy vaping all

Oh and in my manual it says that this is not a medical device - so I am not sure if that means it is not approved like the volcano or not @Shredder
It also like the Plenty says the same thing about being an aromatherapy device and suggests mixed herbs and eucalyptus etc not weed

My box had a sticker preventing it being opened too and it said 20% more battery life etc saying it is the latest model with new firmware
I did email ausvapes asking them for the latest model they had in stock and they replied I would receive the one with extra battery and latest firmware

Surprised you and Les bought mighty's. I ended up buying another, so now I have two mighty's. After reading a lot of reviews I think the mighty is a better fit for me. (asthmatic that prefers low temp vaping)

The medically certified vape is the mighty medic, volcano medic, and so on, they're something not sold in the us, but from what I read identical to a regular mighty/volcano.

5 or 6 bowls? Maybe you need better weed, lol. I'm pretty sure I couldn't handle that much in a short time. I don't even use my mighty unless there's another user, mostly my DW. Our usual routine is to share a couple bowls after supper and relaxing.

Did you get the capsules? And liquid capsules? They really are convenient. Ive used the caps exclusively since I purchased some. And the liquid caps with rosin can really be enjoyable, the taste is the best ive tried in a portable, although I wish we had a little more heat for concentrates.

but from what I read identical to a regular mighty/volcano.

I have been schooled on this a bit by others....apparently, the medic version of the Volcano does not go quite as high in temp as the rec unit....for some reason unknown to me. ???

I wish we had a little more heat for concentrates.
I was originally just going to get a Mighty concentrate pad to use in my Tera (concentrate mode=260C), a new brush and Mighty screens for my Tera, the price for these parts were getting 'up there' so I just ordered the whole unit in the end.
I just had a Saturday morning delivery from Australia Post...I now have a Mighty WPA and no Mighty...bugger:biggrin:
Thanks for the Link @Stevenski, High Tech Vapoeizers seem like a good business to deal with, they sent me a S&B brush, 62% Boveda Pack and gummies as a pressie, nice! They even put in a personalized letter on how to not break the Mighty with it, I really like the glass and how easy it will be to clean:thumbsup:

I forgot to mention too that the little orange poker pick tool thing can be turned around and used as a leg or stand - it is not the most stable in the world but does let you stand the mighty up on the cheap - I do like the wood one you have @Stevenski though

And I love the loading tool
No mess no fuss easily packed every time and I just store weed in the chamber so its always ready to go....nice extra S&B:thumbsup:

You can turn around the little stir tool but it is not what I would consider stable. I don't have a wooden stand though (Ed's TNT does sell them) but I have a cheap plastic one that has been invaluable.

Never tried the filling tool as I use capsules. The caps just make it even easier & is especially handy when watching a movie as you can load a few & have them ready without interrupting your viewing pleasure.

Thanks for the Link @Stevenski, High Tech Vapoeizers seem like a good business to deal with, they sent me a S&B brush, 62% Boveda Pack and gummies as a pressie, nice! They even put in a personalized letter on how to not break the Mighty with it, I really like the glass and how easy it will be to clean:thumbsup:

Just be sensible when fitting the adapter & all will be well. Some folk are rather rough with their vapes but exercising common sense will see you right. Gong & J hook are a great combo especially with the almost zero restriction.

Last edited:
Some folk are rather rough with their vapes but exercising common sense will see you right.
Oh, I am rooted then!
It was in Melbourne this morning but may be held up due to fires in Queensland and I might not get it until Thursday?, I wasn't real good at geography at school but I am sure it doesn't have to go through Qld to get to Tassie from Melbourne.:thumbsup:

I was originally just going to get a Mighty concentrate pad to use in my Tera (concentrate mode=260C), a new brush and Mighty screens for my Tera, the price for these parts were getting 'up there' so I just ordered the whole unit in the end.
I just had a Saturday morning delivery from Australia Post...I now have a Mighty WPA and no Mighty...bugger:biggrin:

Funny to think its Saturday morning there and Friday night here, lol. I feel even further behind.

Oh, I am rooted then!
It was in Melbourne this morning but may be held up due to fires in Queensland and I might not get it until Thursday?, I wasn't real good at geography at school but I am sure it doesn't have to go through Qld to get to Tassie from Melbourne.:thumbsup:

The vendor is based in Brisbane so it would go in the regular linehaul to Melbourne & then be onforwarded to Tassie. You will probably get delivery Tuesday. You don't need to be gentle with the WPA but just careful when locking it in.

Funny to think its Saturday morning there and Friday night here, lol. I feel even further behind.

Don't worry mate the amount I have vaped already today means time has slowed down :dog:. The Mighty is getting a workout today as is the WS.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back