Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
It tells you about the 15 C boost function in the instructions.:myday: That metal one says you have to angle the unit as you slide it in, sounds too hard to me:thumbsup:Good excuse to get a router for my Makita kit:partyhat:
The plastic one is a tight fit but 5$ cheaper lol
A wooden or metal routered bit from home would be nice though too

I also forgot to mention that I do not like the j-hook as much with the mighty - I think it tastes better and fluffier with native MP
I am keen on the short glass one though
j-hook is nice with the plenty though

I did read that in the manual about the boost mode, but had rushed over that bit and then forgot till I watched the video, then I remembered it and tried it

Now I use it :)

Last edited:
I have been starting as low as 180C with the native mouthpiece, the plastic taste is subsiding, man I have chewed through the buds today with this and the Tera, I have had a couple of jelly legs moments too, so all good, more testing.:science:

I have been starting as low as 180C with the native mouthpiece, the plastic taste is subsiding, man I have chewed through the buds today with this and the Tera, I have had a couple of jelly legs moments too, so all good, more testing.:science:
Fun times doing the obligatory testing ay mate...lol

Try a sesh at 390 from start... the flavours are unique esp with native mp :)

Plenty and Mighty both taste amazing

They are just different - mighty fluffier vape

The easy flow I like as I like glass.....It is slightly tight but you just need to find its seat and yes only turn a tiny bit so no pressure
It seals easily on a small turn

Tera is great and reminds me of a portable plenty in some ways
The mighty is fluffy and yummy and easy to use

I had the same dilema as you before I ended up with both
I do not know how to tell you which to get

Maybe mighty -as you have a plenty?

Both is really the best...lol

Aussies always knew about weed - only some had no idea

Right wing conservatives always were against such though in gov and the image portrayed was the reefer madness type stuff or the dirty hippie image

Good stuff in tassie maybe due to easier growing from police

The mexicans (victorians and anyone south in aus) may have got their weed from Tassie but up the coast further it was either bush grown or from adelaide

hydro started taking over due to laws and raids in late 80 - 90s

Then it was middle eastern gangs in 2000s (mostly pretending to be bikies as they took over a lot of the gangs) in more local grow houses

These days the Chinese are starting to have multiple grow houses all over and storming the scene

We live in Aus where it is only just starting to be legal and only the select few lucky ones get scripts
We don't have dispensaries or caregivers yet
We still have "dealers"

I grew up in the full isolated bush before the middle of city and let's say the raids on the news on tele downstream a long way from us were pulling down trees with chainsaws that were over 15 foot high easily - they were feckin trees.....
Thank U 4 educating me!
I grew up in da FANTASY LAND of CALIFORNIA.
We had WINE & WEED?
Our political climate “REEFER MADNESS “! (SLOWDOWN)
INDOOR growing made it possible to grow POT anywhere!
OUTDOOR is cool if your in the correct location!
I have done both.
VAPORIZING is all I can do now?
I love PAPER JOINTS however they detest me?
I have many vaporizer’s today at this time on “The PALE BLUE DOT “! (Borders are pre-history)
Where was I?
Ho yeah!
I have so many vaporizer’s?
Is there a “HOLY GRAIL “?
WANT/NEED?
@Baron23 know’s!@lazylathe I don’t know what 2 buy?@LesPlenty I have no answers?@momofthegoons thank U 4 da “M”! (Pretty decent) @Squiby do U have a “M”?

Last edited:
CGC acquires Storz & Bickel

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/canopy-growth-acquires-storz--bickel-702051081.html

These guys CGC have tons of cash, this IP Acquiring could prove to be interesting and who knows possibly a new device coming soon?
See @LesPlenty
We said as soon as we purchase this bloody mighty S&B will bring out the next big thing - looks like we jinxed ourselves...hahaa

@ataxian we all love to share knowledge and information - and weed if we are close...lol

Happy vaping friend

Last edited:
See @LesPlenty
We said as soon as we purchase this bloody mighty S7B will bring out the next big thing - looks like we jinxed ourselves...hahaa

@ataxian we all love to share knowledge and information - and weed if we are close...lol

Happy vaping friend
I think I maybe 0?
CANNABIS brings us closer?
Why is it demonized In parts of this DOT we all live on?
It’s safer than most things we put in our bodies!
Happy vaping fellow human.
I need 2 medicate NOW 2 B CIVILIZED!
TRUE existing on this FRY-day!
Now do da right thing?

I have been using my mighty daily since I got it

Tonight was the first time I cleaned the MP

Pulled apart, soaked in iso bowl for 30-40 mins, qtipped clean, WV rinse, water rinse, shake/blow dry, put together, air dry

easy to do, not messy
like new again :)

I have been using my mighty daily since I got it

Tonight was the first time I cleaned the MP

Pulled apart, soaked in iso bowl for 30-40 mins, qtipped clean, WV rinse, water rinse, shake/blow dry, put together, air dry

easy to do, not messy
like new again :)

That is how I used to clean the cooling unit. Now I remove and clean the o rings with iso and quickly rinse with water. Then I put the other parts in a zip lock bag and cover them with iso. I put that same zip lock in a bowl of near boiling water. The now hot iso, works very quick, like maybe less than half the time of colder iso. Then rinse and dry. 10-15 minutes top.

If you just use concentrates, you can use the orange tool (not him, lol) to scrape nice amber resins out before cleaning with iso. You can using herb as well, but it can have bits of herb in it. Maybe a good reason for two cooling units.

Nothing gets a party going like a couple quick rosin bowls in a mighty. Folks just don't understand how good this herb can taste, and can go a bit too far on a short pier, so to speak, lol.

Btw what's wv? White vinegar ?

That is how I used to clean the cooling unit. Now I remove and clean the o rings with iso and quickly rinse with water. Then I put the other parts in a zip lock bag and cover them with iso. I put that same zip lock in a bowl of near boiling water. The now hot iso, works very quick, like maybe less than half the time of colder iso. Then rinse and dry. 10-15 minutes top.

If you just use concentrates, you can use the orange tool (not him, lol) to scrape nice amber resins out before cleaning with iso. You can using herb as well, but it can have bits of herb in it. Maybe a good reason for two cooling units.

Nothing gets a party going like a couple quick rosin bowls in a mighty. Folks just don't understand how good this herb can taste, and can go a bit too far on a short pier, so to speak, lol.

Btw what's wv? White vinegar ?
White Vinegar yes

Helps grab soap or solvents before water rinsing

The iso soak bowl I have I also use for reclaim - it goes in with my oil batches from avb and rosin pucks - so I do get my reclaim dabs out of it too

My mouthpiece clogged pretty badly after a couple days of heavy use, I just disassembled the mouthpiece (I didn't bother removing o-rings) and dropped the pieces into a jar of iso that was then put in a water-filled ultrasonic cleaner for 15 minutes at 50Celcius. I then removed the parts from the iso and just dropped them into the water for another 15 minutes at 50 degrees... it looks new again and took only a couple of minutes of my actual time to do it.:thumbsup:
IMG_20181208_160303.jpg

Nearly time to evaporate off the iso for some reclaim and replace with fresh...next time...maybe...:smilie-devil:

I can now see why people like using dosing caps in the Mighty, it is hard to keep pot out of all the little nooks and crannies, a pain in the arse to use native without the filling tool really, so you have to carry the caps or the filling aid to keep pot where it is meant to be.:thumbsup:

I like the caps as I can load 4-6 caps & be on my way. I find caps really convenient & they last forever too.
I did not at first but now really enjoy the caps
They are a good sesh time/size with the mighty and they come out with nice dark even brown colour avb

Fluffiness

I do not use the caps with any other vape though

I like the caps as I can load 4-6 caps & be on my way. I find caps really convenient & they last forever too.

I blacked with a sharpie pen half of the orange part of a mighty capsule holder to keep track of spent capsules lest I fuck up and grab the wrong cap. I keep liquid caps with concentrates in a tiny zip lock, cause they get sticky and those holders are not fun to clean. Sticky bags I can toss. It's worth having a few liquid caps for sessions with friends. You don't really have to explain much, just say "hit it dude, don't mind if I call you dude, do you dude?" or whatever y'all down unders say. Dude = Sheila? Yes, im high. Very high.

So on black Friday I ordered another mighty. The next Monday it got here. Since then my wife and I have enjoyed it for 16 straight days now. She still has no idea it's not the old beat up mighty, lol. Amazing she did not notice the back label that's completely scratched off on the old mighty but new on the latest one. Or the louder weird loose sounding buzz on the old one, or the busted fins. Maybe I should take a poll on when she'll notice, I'll vote infinity.

I did not at first but now really enjoy the caps
They are a good sesh time/size with the mighty and they come out with nice dark even brown colour avb

By far the most even vaping experience I have had yet. The more I use my Mighty the more I respect the thought that went into the design.

I blacked with a sharpie pen half of the orange part of a mighty capsule holder to keep track of spent capsules lest I fuck up and grab the wrong cap.

That is a good idea. I have a little case I put a few in if I am going somewhere I need them but 90% of my vaping is done at home.

"hit it dude, don't mind if I call you dude, do you dude?" or whatever y'all down unders say. Dude = Sheila? Yes, im high. Very high.

If it was someone you did not know well you would say "hit it mate" but if it was a mate you would say "hit it c%$t" :lol:. If you addressed a male as a sheila you would be lucky to avoid a blue (fight) kicking off. No one calls ladies sheilas anymore though.

So on black Friday I ordered another mighty. The next Monday it got here. Since then my wife and I have enjoyed it for 16 straight days now. She still has no idea it's not the old beat up mighty, lol. Amazing she did not notice the back label that's completely scratched off on the old mighty but new on the latest one. Or the louder weird loose sounding buzz on the old one, or the busted fins. Maybe I should take a poll on when she'll notice, I'll vote infinity.

See how long you it takes her to notice. If it is three months you can say "what this old thing?" :dog:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back