Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I blacked with a sharpie pen half of the orange part of a mighty capsule holder to keep track of spent capsules lest I fuck up and grab the wrong cap. I keep liquid caps with concentrates in a tiny zip lock, cause they get sticky and those holders are not fun to clean. Sticky bags I can toss. It's worth having a few liquid caps for sessions with friends. You don't really have to explain much, just say "hit it dude, don't mind if I call you dude, do you dude?" or whatever y'all down unders say. Dude = Sheila? Yes, im high. Very high.

So on black Friday I ordered another mighty. The next Monday it got here. Since then my wife and I have enjoyed it for 16 straight days now. She still has no idea it's not the old beat up mighty, lol. Amazing she did not notice the back label that's completely scratched off on the old mighty but new on the latest one. Or the louder weird loose sounding buzz on the old one, or the busted fins. Maybe I should take a poll on when she'll notice, I'll vote infinity.

Cheers for the Sticky bag idea for concentrates....was looking this today
My dosing caps with pads came today

Took the pads out of most to use for flower but liked the pads for oil etc thought about the stickiness myself

Also like the tips for marking empty/full caps

My glass mp also arrived today and it tastes great and feels heaps nicer on the lips

I find the j-hook takes taste away - there is something about the science in the native mp for me giving taste and thickness....but the glass mp gives best of both worlds

As always HTV great to work with and send a personal letter plus a honey bucket as a gift

I find the j-hook takes taste away - there is something about the science in the native mp for me giving taste and thickness....but the glass mp gives best of both worlds

I agree with you on this. There is something about the native design that seems to almost condense the vapour. Had a few caps through water yesterday & whilst it worked well I much prefer the Mighty native. The lack of restriction through water can be deceptive though.

I blacked with a sharpie pen half of the orange part of a mighty capsule holder to keep track of spent capsules lest I fuck up and grab the wrong cap. I keep liquid caps with concentrates in a tiny zip lock, cause they get sticky and those holders are not fun to clean. Sticky bags I can toss. It's worth having a few liquid caps for sessions with friends. You don't really have to explain much, just say "hit it dude, don't mind if I call you dude, do you dude?" or whatever y'all down unders say. Dude = Sheila? Yes, im high. Very high.

So on black Friday I ordered another mighty. The next Monday it got here. Since then my wife and I have enjoyed it for 16 straight days now. She still has no idea it's not the old beat up mighty, lol. Amazing she did not notice the back label that's completely scratched off on the old mighty but new on the latest one. Or the louder weird loose sounding buzz on the old one, or the busted fins. Maybe I should take a poll on when she'll notice, I'll vote infinity.

Well my wife now knows we have a new mighty. Last night she asked me what I did to the vape, I feigned ignorance and asked why. She said before it goes out it buzzes different than it did. I couldn't help but to laugh, and told her why it was different.

I have the old mighty on hot standby, ready if needed. It still works good, and I have used it a few times since I bought the new one.

The lack of restriction through water can be deceptive though.
You should try a Plenty, S&B says the Mighty has 3x the resistance of it.

Well my wife now knows we have a new mighty
That didn't take too long, always good to have a backup.:thumbsup:

I have been using the dosing caps and find them a lot better in the Mighty than the Plenty, they just don't last very long.
They barely got used before, now after a couple days use they are looking a bit second hand, I will dirty them up a bit more and report how they cleanup in the ultrasonic cleaner.:thumbsup:

I have the old mighty on hot standby, ready if needed. It still works good, and I have used it a few times since I bought the new one.

Now you have a Mighty you can take out & about & if it gets lost it is not the end of the world. You had to be found out eventually :dog:.

I could get a Plenty but I would be far more inclined to get a LSV but both are entirely unsuitable for my purposes. That said I am perfectly happy with my desktop solution.

The caps get dirty but I have been using the same half dozen for six months with the off iso swab or soak.

That didn't take too long, always good to have a backup.:thumbsup:

I have been using the dosing caps and find them a lot better in the Mighty than the Plenty, they just don't last very long.
They barely got used before, now after a couple days use they are looking a bit second hand, I will dirty them up a bit more and report how they cleanup in the ultrasonic cleaner.:thumbsup:

I really have to pull the trigger on a cleaner soon I think

I would have thought the 3x resistance would be through the native MP but more free through the wpa though...but yes the Plenty is free flowing as it gets

The caps are great I find,,,I also do not like them in the plenty but use them with mighty all the time.... I like the sesh size and if I want a bigger it is easy to just chuck the next cap in and keep going

Loving the HTV glass MP on the native setup....gives all the goodness of the native pathway science and tastes great from glass on lips

Now you have a Mighty you can take out & about & if it gets lost it is not the end of the world. You had to be found out eventually :dog:.

I could get a Plenty but I would be far more inclined to get a LSV but both are entirely unsuitable for my purposes. That said I am perfectly happy with my desktop solution.

The caps get dirty but I have been using the same half dozen for six months with the off iso swab or soak.

I have been looking at the LSV....I find as much as I love the Plenty it does not get the love it used to these days.....The reports of big clouds and love the LSV gets on here has intrigued me

Loving the HTV glass MP on the native setup....gives all the goodness of the native pathway science and tastes great from glass on lips

Thinking I might just have to get a glassy myself. I quite like the plastic one though but it is only $20 (more like $80 as Les pointed out when you justify shipping).

Thinking I might just have to get a glassy myself. I quite like the plastic one though but it is only $20 (more like $80 as Les pointed out when you justify shipping).
It is nice - I find I do not really use the wpa with the mighty but the glass mp on plastic cooling unit is nice
I don't mind the plastic but think the glass is a bit nicer, def feels nicer on lips

I just had a cap with a pad inside with oil on it - wow - impressed.....nice hit big thick clouds and did not take too long to finish the sesh
The clouds are not as thick with oil in vapes usually as with a nail - the plenty and tera have longer sesh times and much thinner clouds with oils
The mighty was almost as thick as flower or a low temp dab that takes many tokes.......nice hit....surprised as the tera gets up to 500f yet is not as good at oils imo as the mighty running at 410f.....

I have not tried the F2 for oils or rosin yet, but up until now mostly used the halo or QB for concentrates (they will probably still be my main go to and hit the hardest) - I found the vapes took too long to get the sesh done and didnt give a quick big hit or clouds

The mighty is up there for concentrates - at least oil.....impressed and will do again
Best portable option I have anyway atm

This thing is very german with the science and maths they must put into the design.....unlike the original VWs though not designed for longevity and user friendly maintenance/repairs....

user friendly maintenance/repairs....
A battery swap looks simple enough, same with the thermal fuse that is designed to fail, I just hope it is a long time until I have to operate on it.:thumbsup:
Nice call on the oil use as well.:thumbsup:
I had a bad experience with an easy flow glass mouthpiece on my CF/x, it kept popping out, did not quite fit exactly, the final time it broke a shard off that sliced me big time so I am not the biggest fan. It also restriced airfow as the diameter of the opening through the swivel joint is so small due to the glass wall thickness, maybe the Mighty model is better?

A battery swap looks simple enough, same with the thermal fuse that is designed to fail, I just hope it is a long time until I have to operate on it.:thumbsup:
Nice call on the oil use as well.:thumbsup:
I had a bad experience with an easy flow glass mouthpiece on my CF/x, it kept popping out, did not quite fit exactly, the final time it broke a shard off that sliced me big time so I am not the biggest fan. It also restriced airfow as the diameter of the opening through the swivel joint is so small due to the glass wall thickness, maybe the Mighty model is better?
The slip out was there at start but I worked out how to put the silicone tube in place better so that it all seems to stay in now
I am careful when turning it out or closed but otherwise it wont pop out at all now
Slightly smaller inlet maybe but not much and no issue with performance for me with the mighty
It stays in place snug and draws free :)
Yup the oil surprised me....amazing performance esp compared to other vapes and even tera at high temps....
I reckon if needed I can self repair the mighty but it certainly isn't designed to be done like the old veedubz were.....

As promised, capsule cleaning in an iso filled test tube dangled in my ultrasonic cleaner;
Before Dirty;
IMG_20181218_223110.jpg
IMG_20181218_223155.jpg

After Clean;
IMG_20181219_142923.jpg

IMG_20181219_143155.jpg

:shocked:

Made some of my dodgy heathen concentrates yesterday & tried out the concentrate pad that came with the Mighty. I was pleasantly surprised at how effective it was (as a non dabber). First time it was with way too big a disc & the poor Mighty was a tad overwhelmed :dog:. Still worked though as I passed out about an hour later after fighting the good fight. Next time I made a small thin disc slightly smaller than the pad but nice & thin. Worked an absolute treat as I never saw the end of the movie I started watching. So yeah go Mighty :idon'tknow: :zzz:

Was that with the native mouthpiece or wpa, I am trying to work out how to load the pad and use inverted on a bong without worrying about getting goo in the vape.:thumbsup:

Native mp I have used oils and rosin in my mighty
It goes very well

If using a wpa it should be okay I find I am using the pads in the dosing cap for concentrate

Pad in cap - small bit of oil or rosin on pad
Sprinkle of weed on top to keep all in place

Lid on cap

Cap in mighty, puff away :)

Last edited:
Was that with the native mouthpiece or wpa, I am trying to work out how to load the pad and use inverted on a bong without worrying about getting goo in the vape.:thumbsup:

The liquid capsule concentrate pads fit in the glass part of the water tool.

On the regular concentrate pads, since (i assume) you'll use it inverted, I'd put the concentrates on the pads bottom, near the heater.

Um...spec on battery pack says 1-2a. the Mighty can take 3a, power supply that comes with Mighty is 3 amp, no real worry, just a bit slower to charge.
I have this one, 18a/h and 10a 12v and 19v for laptop or WS with DC vvps;
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Lithium...h=item2a5d6c59d9:g:w7gAAOSw2cZbRVFE:rk:1:pf:0
I got this for running my ARB 12v fridge/freezer but use it for lots of things.
A cheaper version, not sure about actual a/h but the rest of the unit and specs look the same except 12v is only 5amp;
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/88800mA...m=263297134940&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
s-l1600.jpg

Um...spec on battery pack says 1-2a. the Mighty can take 3a, power supply that comes with Mighty is 3 amp, no real worry, just a bit slower to charge.
I have this one, 18a/h and 10a 12v and 19v for laptop or WS with DC vvps;
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Lithium...h=item2a5d6c59d9:g:w7gAAOSw2cZbRVFE:rk:1:pf:0
I got this for running my ARB 12v fridge/freezer but use it for lots of things.
A cheaper version, not sure about actual a/h but the rest of the unit and specs look the same except 12v is only 5amp;
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/88800mAh-12V-Vehicle-Car-Jump-Starter-Booster-3USB-Battery-Power-Bank-Charger-AU/263297134940?_trkparms=aid=555018&algo=PL.SIM&ao=1&asc=52946&meid=63a24546a81e48d48c9f6eb2d39c02d3&pid=100005&rk=3&rkt=12&mehot=ag&sd=181956008409&itm=263297134940&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
s-l1600.jpg
I was looking at some like that
Just got a cheaper option ATM and it will still charge at 2amp just bit slower

I like the red cheaper one you posted too
How long do you get on your fridge off the blue one you have?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back