Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
10 hours, set at 2 degrees C, 20 degrees ambient, it just sits in the pocket of the travel cover...when I used it for that. I now save the jumpstarter for vape duties and stuck a 38 ah optima on the fridge if it sits away from the dual battery system I installed in my 4wd, with 160watt solar to help...of course.:thumbsup:
The jump starter also had cables that fit the Mighty, also 2x USB and cables for other gear.
Mine is a Blue/black one called a Powercon that cost under AU$200 a couple years ago.
Mine charges the Mighty quick enough to keep up with me while camping/drinking, so that is pretty good...more than enough for most reasonable/civilized users of the Mighty:smilie-devil:

Output currents seem a bit low, along with seller feedback score! I think you get what you pay for with these jump starters, I only linked the bit cheaper one as it looks identical to mine (apart from color) but has 5 amp instead of 10a 12v outlet.
One way to tell if the jump starter is also good for powering 12v appliances is the addition of a proper female 12v accessory socket, most do not supply this for a reason.:myday:

Output currents seem a bit low, along with seller feedback score! I think you get what you pay for with these jump starters, I only linked the bit cheaper one as it looks identical to mine (apart from color) but has 5 amp instead of 10a 12v outlet.
One way to tell if the jump starter is also good for powering 12v appliances is the addition of a proper female 12v accessory socket, most do not supply this for a reason.:myday:
I checked all the specs against other one and yours

This one is same as one you posted but higher ma and had better reviews and more of them
Can start a big block one review said

It has accessories pack and socket also for laptops etc

Will see how it goes upon arrival

You do know they are saying it is nearly 90a/h, the best ones in this size are really only 18a/h, like mine, also note the lack of a 12v accessory socket, the one I linked is from a nationwide reputable battery dealer with a real warranty too, it will be interesting to see how close to 90a/h it is. One really good thing is the rugged water and dustproof case.:thumbsup:

You do know they are saying it is nearly 90a/h, the best ones in this size are really only 18a/h, like mine, also note the lack of a 12v accessory socket, the one I linked is from a nationwide reputable battery dealer with a real warranty too, it will be interesting to see how close to 90a/h it is. One really good thing is the rugged water and dustproof case.:thumbsup:
There is an accessory socket there for 12 v next to the 4 usb
The battery dealer thing is something I missed prior though and means something

I know that most V8 ones you want 9-1800 yes

It is quoting similar to the one you posted though I agree they both a bit unbelievable and have too many 0s on the end

One said 888000, the other 898000

They actually say in specs peak power 600 a so it isn't a huge one

But is meant to have 12v out for laptops etc

Anyway
See how we go fingers crossed I haven't wasted cash on a 75$ torch and phone charger :thumbsup:

Last edited:
20190111_224457.jpg

$40 eBay special arrived today
2a output
The battery pack unit itself took about 4 or so hours to charge, give or take an hour either side

So far only used once so don't know how many charges it will give from that

But works well
Doesn't get hot
Does what it says
Has on/off switch

Can charge the PSM too :)

It charged the mighty which was half empty in an hour and 10-15 mins

So pretty good and not really a lot slower than the wall unit that comes with

It is slightly longer than mighty and about one and a half times as thick
Same width

Very light though considering, much lighter than I expected

Overall pretty happy with it for $40
Will update with how many charges it gives
:)

Last edited:
That is pretty cool @felvapes. Be interesting to see how many full charges you get from a full battery pack. Could be good for shortish camping trips backed up with a butane vape.

That is pretty cool @felvapes. Be interesting to see how many full charges you get from a full battery pack. Could be good for shortish camping trips backed up with a butane vape.

When my old mighty was young I'd get at least 8 bowls off a charge. With the extra 20% battery capacity and new software on the new mighty and I get about 7 bowls off a charge, lol. I think I still like the new one better. It seems to heat faster and cuts out less often. The old one cuts out after a minute of non use. Who doesn't forget their holding it 3/4 through a session?

I got a battery pack off amazon I believe, but it came from china that holds 5, 18650 li batteries. I bought it for my underdogs and it has adjustable voltages in 5 volt increments. Along with the underdogs that I haven't ran off it in years, lol, I can charge my mighty several times probably 3-4 times. It also charges my phone and fury 2. A nice unit to have, even though I don't use it for the underdog as I intended. I could easily go a long weekend with it and a mighty fully charged. I took it with me to the hospital to run my phone after my hip replacement, that was worth the cost by itself. I think it was $50 something, including batteries that I had to buy separate.

The porta charger took about 4-6 hours to recharge it from flat

I got 4 or 5 charges out of it - being a stoner I forgot and it is one or the other...lol

Good buy for$40 though

Still waiting on the jump start version

That $40 is Aud too
So closer to 30 for US buyers or 25 for gbp

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a damm good result @felvapes. You can now go bush with a battery pack & fully charged Mighty safe in the knowledge you will get anywhere from 40-60 fully extracted capsules. That is a lot of vaping for such a small package when you think about it.

...besides vapcaps, the mighty is the only 'portable' vape i still own/use... but i only vape outside my 'comfort zone' (aka house) with one other person whom lives down the street from me...

The Mighty copped a canning over the last couple days while away camping for Australia Day, so much so that the sticker on the back is almost illegible (it looks like fingerprints have lifted the stenciling) I had heard of this problem but thought it was supposed to have been fixed on this latest model:uhoh:

The Mighty copped a canning over the last couple days while away camping for Australia Day, so much so that the sticker on the back is almost illegible (it looks like fingerprints have lifted the stenciling) I had heard of this problem but thought it was supposed to have been fixed on this latest model:uhoh:

15486424276451597109855.jpg

Just checked mine after reading your post
There is the slightest beginning of such on the edge

Chuck some sticky tape over the serial number if you need to preserve it at all

Maybe the sand/salt helped the sticker fall apart a bit if you were camping near beach?

No sand involved, I was camping at Hellyer Gorge

The Mighty is still readable, but it is on the way out, just fingerprints, no scratches lifting shit and the vape gets 'babied' compared to my Tera.
See;
IMG_20190128_140244.jpg

No sand involved, I was camping at Hellyer Gorge

The Mighty is still readable, but it is on the way out, just fingerprints, no scratches lifting shit and the vape gets 'babied' compared to my Tera.
See;
View attachment 7143
Hmmmm interesting
Maybe if need tape the serial to prevent loss for warranty
Nothing on your thumbs/fingers like dirt/sand to be abrasive?
Will keep my eye on mine now...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back