Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Nothing on your thumbs/fingers like dirt/sand to be abrasive?
It does not look rubbed off, rather just lifted as you can see the fingerprint in places, this was a fault that was supposed to have been acknowledged and fixed so I don't know, maybe I got an old one, it did have the 20% more battery power sticker on it?

It does not look rubbed off, rather just lifted as you can see the fingerprint in places, this was a fault that was supposed to have been acknowledged and fixed so I don't know, maybe I got an old one, it did have the 20% more battery power sticker on it?
Yer mine had the 20% more sticker too on box
My serial number starts with MY like yours too

Just noticed it starting on very edge of mine so will pay attention to it

Wonder if sticky weed fingers have been a culprit if was a known issue (obviously faulty sticker material too)

Hoping mine stays okay now.... Only really a concern re warranty claims so also hoping mine just stays working
Lol

Good thing about the only problem is the batteries shiting themselves, usually just after the warranty runs out Thanks for the video on the internal fuse crap) so I will change myself then for LG Hg2 for better life anyway.:smoke:

Good thing about the only problem is the batteries shiting themselves, usually just after the warranty runs out Thanks for the video on the internal fuse crap) so I will change myself then for LG Hg2 for better life anyway.:smoke:
Yup
I was stoked to find that video
Only thing I have been concerned about with fixing the mighty compared to video on crafty is something I won't know till the time comes

Looking at my migjty there is no top screws
Only at bottom under the sticker

So I assume that the tops "clip" together
Sometimes when repairing such held together devices tabs can get broken or the case itself when prying apart

So I hope when it comes to that stage I can open safely

Otherwise I agree the battery change should be simple enough :)

Yer mine had the 20% more sticker too on box
My serial number starts with MY like yours too

Just noticed it starting on very edge of mine so will pay attention to it

Wonder if sticky weed fingers have been a culprit if was a known issue (obviously faulty sticker material too)

Hoping mine stays okay now.... Only really a concern re warranty claims so also hoping mine just stays working
Lol

Your mighty box should also have the serial number on it..

Gotta say mine is minty fresh but it has always had the little clip on stand you can get. Pretty much means I grab the upper half of the unit when using so never touch the sticker.

Good call on the serial # being on the box @Shredder

The jump start porta charger arrived today
Haven't used for mighty yet as have been testing my WS today
This thing would run a WS no problem though
I have for testing sake used on my laptop which has a stuffed battery and won't run unless plugged into the wall
It ran on 19v my laptop for about 1-2 hours
I know that's a big gap but I was testing Ws at same time and lost track :shakehead::smoke:

It ran definitely for more than an hour and possibly for 2 hours

I need a car with a dead battery to try the jump...lol

@LesPlenty can I get a pic of your female 12v plug so I can understand the difference as this one has one that is separate to the jump plug and usb, but it may be different to what you were describing and I'm being a pothead.... :)

It's now charging back up, will report back how long it takes to charge and how many MIGHTY charges I get out of it once done :)

20190130_103522.jpg
20190130_103600.jpg
20190130_103609.jpg

IMG_20190130_134857.jpg

Some cheaper units have the 12v socket plug into the same spot as the jump cables, power draggers.:thumbsup:

View attachment 7179
Some cheaper units have the 12v socket plug into the same spot as the jump cables, power draggers.:thumbsup:
Ah sweet
so this one does have the separate 12/16/19 out like yours
I thought it did
Cool
Still dont know if this would run a fridge for 10 hrs but so far am happy and impressed for the price
Need a car to die so can test the jump...lol

So my jumpstart for some reason the mighty says error 3 when plugged straight in
But if I run it through the Mi Ni vvps for dc adapter @LesPlenty posted ages ago somewhere it charges fine

Not sure how many mighty charges it will give as I tested on the WS next through the Mi Ni
Works no problems non stop for about 2-3 hours

Not as long sounding as @LesPlenty one but not bad for the price

Yet to try to jump start a car yet

Works great to run a laptop or Mi Ni VVPS though :)

I think I prefer the Blue porta charger I got for the mighty

But the jumpstart one is good for WS, laptops and other needs or maybe to charge the blue pack even

That shows up if the charger cannot supply the needed amps to charge the Mighty, your jumpstart can only supply less than 3amps (guessing 1.5-2amp)out of the 12/19v outlet, the WS only draws about 0.8 so would work fine.:thumbsup:
I found this out a party when I tried a few different wallwarts that were 12v but all around 1amp:thumbsup:

Edit; That is why a lot of cheaper units supply the 12v power through the jump start plugs

That shows up if the charger cannot supply the needed amps to charge the Mighty, your jumpstart can only supply less than 3amps (guessing 1.5-2amp)out of the 12/19v outlet, the WS only draws about 0.8 so would work fine.:thumbsup:
I found this out a party when I tried a few different wallwarts that were 12v but all around 1amp:thumbsup:

Edit; That is why a lot of cheaper units supply the 12v power through the jump start plugs
My jumkp start comes out at 3.5 amps 12v and 5amps 16 or 19....it does not charge the mighty on any of those voltages

I know the error code but it isn't solid

The blue charger is 2 amps but charges fine and as quick as the wall charger

The Mi Ni only shows 1 amp when charging the mighty too so not sure its go

So my pissed party diagnostics were not quite accurate? Well, I will be danged, buggered if I know then, might have to ask Cortana.:thumbsup:

I’ve been waiting for a Multi WPA to restock at puffitup. This has been working pretty good and is a multi vape tool. I got the whip and adapter off DDaves. The whip was a little too big for the mighty mp but a fat mouthpiece fixes that. I’m sure a direct attachment would be nicer. This still milks the little piece though.
B6BA2B94-A9C5-445E-BB02-CBD26E572580.jpeg
EFE7E6E4-B044-4D18-9287-4F52EBB8B2BF.jpeg

I just checked my Mighty power supply & it runs at 12.32-12.34v so maybe that is the issue? Have you tested yours @LesPlenty & @felvapes?

Love the old school internal showerhead @Kurtdigglur. A perfect vape piece.

I just checked my Mighty power supply & it runs at 12.32-12.34v so maybe that is the issue? Have you tested yours @LesPlenty & @felvapes?

Love the old school internal showerhead @Kurtdigglur. A perfect vape piece.
Haven't checked mine that way
Most 12 volt batteries put out 12.2 - 13.8 or so, and if in a car once running and alternator running it puts out 14.5 or so
Dunno if the wall charger meant to mimic that as can plug mighty into car charger

My Mighty wallwart sits on 12.34v too.:thumbsup:

Puffitup has some open box units for $249!

I have been debating getting a Mighty for a long time and I didn't realize until recently PIU had open box deals. Now I'm so tempted because everyone says Mighty is THE PORTABLE vape to have but I already have a Solo II and have a WS coming in a few weeks. Should I pull the trigger or just wait and get a different type of vape, like a Milanna or a Nomad?

Obviously I'm in the Mighty thread, I want you guys to convince me so my partner doesn't get mad I dropped more $$ on another vape in 1 month lol

I have been debating getting a Mighty for a long time and I didn't realize until recently PIU had open box deals. Now I'm so tempted because everyone says Mighty is THE PORTABLE vape to have but I already have a Solo II and have a WS coming in a few weeks. Should I pull the trigger or just wait and get a different type of vape, like a Milanna or a Nomad?

Obviously I'm in the Mighty thread, I want you guys to convince me so my partner doesn't get mad I dropped more $$ on another vape in 1 month lol

It's a portable that hits like a desktop. No learning curve needed, just load and go. It also has a decent battery life. Great flavor, fully adjustable heater. It's at the top of most all portable reviews. Lots of accessories out for water, concentrates, and a capsule system, and good customer service.

Cons, it's a bit big for a portable. It may be better to use with more than one person as the bowl holds .2 grams. And it can be pricy.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back