Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I would wait until the 4/20 sales to get a real bargain, usually with lots of free extras (I got mine for US$238 with a free aluminium grinder during the Black Friday sale) seeing you have some new devices to keep your VAS fed....for a little while.:thumbsup:

It's a portable that hits like a desktop. No learning curve needed, just load and go. It also has a decent battery life. Great flavor, fully adjustable heater. It's at the top of most all portable reviews. Lots of accessories out for water, concentrates, and a capsule system, and good customer service.

Cons, it's a bit big for a portable. It may be better to use with more than one person as the bowl holds .2 grams. And it can be pricy.
/\/\ This..... Although the bowl size is good for me
Flavour is great

In the cons is the size, and plastic casing that looks like it should not be dropped ever

Otherwise it is a beast and I use it daily

I would wait until the 4/20 sales to get a real bargain, usually with lots of free extras (I got mine for US$238 with a free aluminium grinder during the Black Friday sale) seeing you have some new devices to keep your VAS fed....for a little while.:thumbsup:

Yes waiting for 4/20 sales could be worth it for a bargain
I got mine same sale @LesPlenty nice and cheap compared to usual going price
I looked for ages prior to buying on sale but was deterred by price
The sales are great time to buy

The pui open box price is not bad if you are impatient as I can be sometimes

My mornings always start Mighty.
C3267958-803E-4F4D-AF78-CF54CC96ACF2.jpeg

The Storz and Bickle brush is one of the best vape accessories IMO.

Should I pull the trigger

In a word....yes.

Load size is easily managed by using dosing capsules or...my personal favorite...filling a partial load and topping it with a liquid pad.

If you buy one, you will love how you look (oh, shit...that's Men's Warehouse! LOL)

Plastic shit, I just noticed a little chunk missing on one of the body plastic cooling fins...and I do not remember ever dropping it.:disgust:

Plastic shit, I just noticed a little chunk missing on one of the body plastic cooling fins...and I do not remember ever dropping it.:disgust:
I've been scared of the plastic breaking
I like my mighty but reckon they use shit material in the casing
You've made me more nervous
Lol

I only ever use dosing caps in my mighty now
Easy use and clean

I only ever use dosing caps in my mighty now
Easy use and clean
I just packed 48 of them ready for camping, they are convenient, but I also like using the loading tool that came with the mighty.:thumbsup:
On the bong flat out...capsule filled with keif with GonG wpa packed with bud, worth a try.:smoke:

I just packed 48 of them ready for camping, they are convenient, but I also like using the loading tool that came with the mighty.:thumbsup:
On the bong flat out...capsule filled with keif with GonG wpa packed with bud, worth a try.:smoke:
I did like (and still do) the loading tool and the bowl size at first
Have just found the caps more convenient
48.....did you buy the kit to load caps etc?
I looked at that

Damm that sux on having some plastic break @LesPlenty. I quite like the plastic texture personally. The capsules just make things easy all round.

.did you buy the kit to load caps etc?
Just a 40 pack, no tray and spatula. I like to fill mine so there is a mound that the lid pushes down when connected, the filling tray looked like it would not fill to my liking...but I have been known to be wrong before.:thumbsup:

Damm that sux on having some plastic break @LesPlenty. I quite like the plastic texture personally. The capsules just make things easy all round.
Not the texture of the plastic I have a problem with, I just feel like it might break easily if I knocked it or something
I agree the caps make life easier
Just a 40 pack, no tray and spatula. I like to fill mine so there is a mound that the lid pushes down when connected, the filling tray looked like it would not fill to my liking...but I have been known to be wrong before.:thumbsup:
Ah yer, I also like to give them a decent fill, maybe I don't need the filler thing, I didn't get originally as I watched a video where the person said it worked but wasn't amazing to them

I admit I got a little scared when I started reading all these recent posts about the plastic. But then I was like, eff it - let's get a Mighty. :aaaaa:

Worst case I can sell it (or other vapes) and get some money back. I had a really rough week at work (yesterday had like 10 meetings with a lot of other work dumped on me for next week)...that corporate life. As I was sipping through my Solo II last night and reading comments about Mighty airflow, I decided to go for it. Just ordered on PIU, fingers crossed it gets here fast! Then I'll have some time to have some fun and then have a WS to play with soon woohoo!

(I may hide the Mighty until after 4/20 then tell my partner i got it from 4/20 sales... is lying wrong? hahaha j/k i prob will tell i'm terrible at secrets)

Well I am thinking about a Solo 2 for 4/20 @mysassygrass so there is room for both in an arsenal considering I already have an Air. You will love the Mighty. It is a great kick back vape or like the Solo is semi portable.

I admit I got a little scared when I started reading all these recent posts about the plastic. But then I was like, eff it - let's get a Mighty. :aaaaa:

Worst case I can sell it (or other vapes) and get some money back. I had a really rough week at work (yesterday had like 10 meetings with a lot of other work dumped on me for next week)...that corporate life. As I was sipping through my Solo II last night and reading comments about Mighty airflow, I decided to go for it. Just ordered on PIU, fingers crossed it gets here fast! Then I'll have some time to have some fun and then have a WS to play with soon woohoo!

(I may hide the Mighty until after 4/20 then tell my partner i got it from 4/20 sales... is lying wrong? hahaha j/k i prob will tell i'm terrible at secrets)
You will love it mate
Great taste and airflow
The pros are good with this vape
Just that it feels like it needs to wrapt in cotton wool

It is a great companion to your WS that is coming
A few WS to set the mood then the mighty is great to kick back on the lounge with after

Last edited:

I'm sure you'll like it. We have two. Our old one is well over four years old now and still going strong. Buying another after four years on the old one, must tell you something, eh?

I didn't have fin problems until we started to vape rosin at 410F. That seemed to make the plastic soft, over a few months. Especially back to back sessions with friends that all wanna try their gear in it. Over time we lost quite a few fins along with nicks to the flat locking surface. But it still works just like the new one although it doesn't look as pretty as the new one, and you have to watch where you put your fingers cause the missing fins are close to the heater.

The old one sometimes rides in my tractors tool box bouncing around with wrenches, pliers, and linch pins, and has been dropped plenty of times. None of that damaged it like the heat. I'm used to the look of it and really have no problems that it's plastic. A tougher plastic would be nice tho. If it were some type of metal, other than titanium it would weigh more. If it was ti, the price would be higher.

With the warrantee a lot of users were taken care of if they lost fins early on. Mine didn't start for a few years and after the liquid capsules came out.

Now we use the old one for rosin, and we baby the new one with herb.

I talked with s and b a few months back and they said when I'm ready I can trade old for new and $245. But there's also rumors of a new model coming, so I'll wait and see. As long as the old one still works I'm not out anything.

I'm sure you'll like it. We have two. Our old one is well over four years old now and still going strong. Buying another after four years on the old one, must tell you something, eh?

I didn't have fin problems until we started to vape rosin at 410F. That seemed to make the plastic soft, over a few months. Especially back to back sessions with friends that all wanna try their gear in it. Over time we lost quite a few fins along with nicks to the flat locking surface. But it still works just like the new one although it doesn't look as pretty as the new one, and you have to watch where you put your fingers cause the missing fins are close to the heater.

The old one sometimes rides in my tractors tool box bouncing around with wrenches, pliers, and linch pins, and has been dropped plenty of times. None of that damaged it like the heat. I'm used to the look of it and really have no problems that it's plastic. A tougher plastic would be nice tho. If it were some type of metal, other than titanium it would weigh more. If it was ti, the price would be higher.

With the warrantee a lot of users were taken care of if they lost fins early on. Mine didn't start for a few years and after the liquid capsules came out.

Now we use the old one for rosin, and we baby the new one with herb.

I talked with s and b a few months back and they said when I'm ready I can trade old for new and $245. But there's also rumors of a new model coming, so I'll wait and see. As long as the old one still works I'm not out anything.
The tool box thing and drops make me feel a bit better about how solid the unit is
The heat is a concern as I finish every sesh off at 410
I have no issue with the plastic except for how solid may or may not be
Or if the heat does make it break, are we inhaling any plastic at high temps? Is this why the medical approved mightys do not get as high?

At any rate I use my Mighty daily and it is a beast

I would not be overly concerned with the plastic. S&B is a very "proper" company unlike so many vape makers. The Mighty is a very German vape where it is a bit beige but performs incredibly well overall. One of the reasons S&B & Arizer release very few updates for their vapes is because they tend to get it right the first time. If I got four years out of mine I will be stoked. If the fins start breaking off I will be disappointed but so long as the vape still works I will be happy enough. Paired it with my SB bubbler & is great because there is almost no restriction.

The heat is a concern as I finish every sesh off at 410
I have no issue with the plastic except for how solid may or may

I finish every session with the Mighty at 410 F and have no plastic cooling fin damage at all after two years.

I don't put it in a tool box on the tractor! haha ;-)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back