Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Misc Glass Stems for the Dynavap

Fat Freddy

Randy and crew have a really good price on color, 3D cooling, glass stems.

Checkit: Here

1565300285566.png

I ordered one and will report on the quality of the glass.

Also, BTW, I ordered and received two DV glass stems from Sneaky Pete and the glass is pretty thick actually and the built-in MP seems ergonomically well-thought out. The order was taken smoothly and the shipping was free and arrived in two days. No PayPal payment available, but otherwise no complaints.

Last edited:
And yet another source of glass stems to use with the ingenious DV, from @The Rogue Wax Works :

"And then we go full circle back to glass. Met with Chris at Oregon Glass Lab this morning and I believe by Monday I will have stems in my hot, sweaty hands!

He is going to produce the 3 on the right but add the MP from the far left to half of the batch of the one with the 3 heat sinks. He is also making me an XL length (62mm) with an "Airport" in the exact same position as the M so it will take a condenser and spinning mp exactly like an M. He is also making me 10-20 pieces that he is calling "Artisan" that will all be different and unique.

[IMG]

For this first batch, the rainbow and theclear heat sink models will have apinch in the tube under the heat sinks similar to the Grav one hitter. It will bea 5mm opening. I found that the simple pinch helps cool down the vapor morethan a straight tube. What this means isyou cant put beads in them or a qtip toclean.

I should have 20-25 of each piece starting to roll in hopefully Monday. As far as prices go my goal is to keep them all under $30 including shipping. The one exception will/might be the fancy colored glass that may have to go in the low $30s. I think those prices are competitive when compared to other glass offerings given that the glass is 2.3mm boro and 5+ inches long in most cases. Feedback is appreciated."

Mod note: Edited to fix user name - The Rogue Wax Works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Randy and crew have a really good price on color, 3D cooling, glass stems.

Checkit: Here

View attachment 11819

I ordered one and will report on the quality of the glass.

Also, BTW, I ordered and received two DV glass stems from Sneaky Pete and the glass is pretty thick actually and the built-in MP seems ergonomically well-thought out. The order was taken smoothly and the shipping was free and arrived in two days. No PayPal payment available, but otherwise no complaints.

As promised, my brief review of PIU`s new 3D "cooling" stem is VERY positive! Thick, 3" long glass (Boro I think) and the DV tip fits perfectly. Having just tried it for the first time with the Ti tip, it drew extremely well.

So what more can you ask for!?

Thanks @PuffItUp !

Looks like a cool novelty but any owner would have to be prepared for a sudden sacrificial smashing. Ridiculously long vapour path would make for super cool hits

I ordered one of these because someone said it also fit the Fury (with the POTV One adapter). If it works for at least 2 of my Vapes, then it must be bought, right?
Should be getting it this weekend and hopefully will also fit my new HR Edge. Can’t wait to test it out and see how many Vapes I can use it with before it is inevitably broken.
Oh and hi @LesPlenty :wave:great to see so many familiar faces here!

I ordered one of these because someone said it also fit the Fury (with the POTV One adapter). If it works for at least 2 of my Vapes, then it must be bought, right?
Should be getting it this weekend and hopefully will also fit my new HR Edge. Can’t wait to test it out and see how many Vapes I can use it with before it is inevitably broken.
Oh and hi @LesPlenty :wave:great to see so many familiar faces here!

You will have to measure the outside diameter of it when you get it and let us know as I would like to try one on my Plenty (I sent Sneaky Pete a message bit have heard nothing)
I look forward to seeing your pictures of it @Jill NYC

I am loving my Sidewinder! I wish it fit all of my vapes!
A9CB0DA0-92D9-46E8-AB07-E10EE5621909.jpeg
04DE809F-B6B8-49CB-9F9F-BC42AA7EABA8.jpeg

I am liking the look of it too @Jill NYC , it seems quite versatile, Flash Gordon prop,
P2.png

How solid is the sidewinder? It looks quite fragile in pictures. I get nervous just looking at it.

Glass and LEDs are fun to play with, especially in the dark.

FDglass.jpg

FDglassdark.jpg
It’s actually pretty sturdy. I mean, it’s glass, so one drop on hard floor and I’m sure it would break. But it feels hearty for glass and it has tiny feet to keep it from rolling off the table. I have brought it over to friends house in an unpadded pouch and itt’s still standing (or lying down, so to speak) I think you & your wife would really like it @Moses Baca

SPV has pretty good sales today thru tomorrow on DV XL glass cooling stems.

I mean, not all custom stems have to be exotic wood or acrylic along with exotic (READ: exorbitant) prices to bring the user GREAT satisfaction! :smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug:

For example:

Order summary​

Gnarly Stem For DynaVap - Teal × 1
Teal
$23.97 USD​
Gnarly Stem For DynaVap - Appalachian Sunrise × 1
Appalachian Sunrise
$23.97 USD​
Route Package Protection - $0.98 × 1
$0.98
$0.98 USD​
Discount (VIDEOCLUB)