Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Most expensiveness

Shredder

Dogs like me
What's your most expensive vape or glass or vape related piece?

I think my dnail rig with a sic halo was $500.

Before that in 2009 I paid $400 something $469? $479?) for my volcano classic. That'd be more than $500 in today's dollars.

Glass right around a $100, from thick ass glass. Although the pipe I won here (thanks Mom!) is much more costly, but was free to me.

I don't even wanna guess at what I've spent on vapes in general, lol. But I'm fairly positive I'm not all that high on the most expensiveness list.

Hmmm...my Super Surfer is $420 at 7th Floor /Elev8 glass, but it was a gift and was on sale. Still, that must be it, both my SSV and Arizer EQ cost less, even figuring the $200 sale price. My portables were BOGO or freebies, my glass was all bought on sale and not expensive to begin with. The aftermath of domestic violence is pricey, and it is costing me more than a years income just to get my teeth fixed, or I'd be happily spending more on toys. Still, I love what I have and am grateful to have it.

Hmmm...my Super Surfer is $420 at 7th Floor /Elev8 glass, but it was a gift and was on sale. Still, that must be it, both my SSV and Arizer EQ cost less, even figuring the $200 sale price. My portables were BOGO or freebies, my glass was all bought on sale and not expensive to begin with. The aftermath of domestic violence is pricey, and it is costing me more than a years income just to get my teeth fixed, or I'd be happily spending more on toys. Still, I love what I have and am grateful to have it.

A lot my stuff was bought on sale too. The vape industry does have nice sales. I'm grateful for that.

My silver surfer was $12 in a garage sale, lol. But I did have to buy a wand and whip fir it.

A lot my stuff was bought on sale too. The vape industry does have nice sales. I'm grateful for that.

My silver surfer was $12 in a garage sale, lol. But I did have to buy a wand and whip fir it.
I love a good deal. Nice find on the Silver Surfer.
I can truly say my nicest piece I owe to you @Shredder, and I'm humbled and thankful for it. I've been very fortunate in many ways, and I can't imagine I'd love a $400 piece of glass more than I love my $40 pieces. Sometimes I feel greedy, and on goes the piggy snout. I ask myself, "Can I medicate? Can I get recreate?" and the answer is, yes I can. I'm lucky to live in a legal state and be able to garden. If I never have more than I do now, I'm set as long as I can get a crop in now and then.
It's just, you know, there is a lot of kewl stuff out there, and artisans and businesses I'd like to support. Ooops, time for the snout.

Last edited:
I think the most 'expensive' vape experience I have had was with the Cloud/EVO. Since Seibo was one of the moderators, he offered the rest of us a special deal at $250.00. I can't remember what retail was; I know it was higher. So I bought one of the og tickers. Never really heated up properly and I exchanged it. Got another that had the same issue.... exchanged it. And then was asked to wait while they 'revisited' the design. The replacement I got was one of the first non tickers. And it worked great. For 1 month and then died. And we waited... and waited... and then came the announcement that they would be redesigning it once again. And that we could replace our old dead units for the new EVO and it would cost us...... $250.00. I wasn't happy about it but did it. And the EVO that I got is still running. But all told, a vape that should have cost me $250 ended up costing me $500 plus a few shipping charges back and forth.

Next to that, my inlaid WS would be the next most expensive vape.

Last edited:
I think the most 'expensive' vape experience I have had was with the Cloud/EVO. Since Seibo was one of the moderators, he offered the rest of us a special deal at $250.00. I can't remember what retail was; I know it was higher. So I bought one of the og tickers. Never really heated up properly and I exchanged it. Got another that had the same issue.... exchanged it. And then was asked to wait while they 'revisited' the design. The replacement I got was one of the first non tickers. And it worked great. For 1 month and then died. And we waited... and waited... and then came the announcement that they would be redesigning it once again. And that we could replace our old dead units for the new EVO and it would cost us...... $250.00. I wasn't happy about it but did it. And the EVO that I got is still running. But all told, a vape that should have cost me $250 ended up costing me $500 plus a few shipping charges back and forth.

Next to that, my inlaid WS would be the next most expensive vape.
I forgot to put my WS in next to my mighty on the list
Yes this was also one of my most expensive vapes, as I got the mighty on sale the WS cost me more

I was going to buy $ & B hybrid but at that Price Point I balked.
I always bought Cheap glass locally with the exception of China glass so I cannot chime in on this. curious because in our cabinets we collect Crystal glassware of all sizes for libations. aperitif, wine, water etc. :thinker:
The Cave Smoke Shop. FAO Schwarz for stoners! haha For when you want to buy a Christmas present for yourself. Cheaper than Lalique! haha

I'm set as long as I can get a crop in now and then.
I am also am blessed with the ability to garden. So I'm set as long as the sun continues to shine as my vapes will surely last my lifetime and beyond.

But, I love my Vapcaps! They are often heralded as durable, efficient, inexpensive vapes but when you succumb to the calls of the collector and gaze upon the varied after market artists wares of stems, heaters and stands, not to mention the VapCap branded variations, the overall cost soars into the stratosphere. I can't tell you what I've spent, but it's significant and it doesn't seem to be ending!!! My VapCaps have turned out to be my most expensive vape. I also have a beautiful Woodscents, but it was gifted to me, for which I'm forever grateful.

I think most of my money goes on shipping!
Same as @felvapes but I did not get my Custom WS that cheap & the Press and associated gear will take some beating in the price department in my collection, I can't see myself spending that much again on vaping related gear. (notice I never said never)
Looked at getting a nice piece of glass for my giving up smoking anniversary, but my scientific stuff works well enough, I might invest in some higher-end dropdowns from TAG if they ever restock them(shipping will be the most expensive part of the order)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back