Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Must be Karen

64767396_2246684075447287_6933707641164136448_n.jpg

Sooo apparently karen is the new racist slur...
I was completely unaware of this..
So calling someone a karen can be racist now????
Hard to keep up with the world....

So calling someone a karen can be racist now????

Well, here in the USA currently, you are a racist if you disagree with anybody calling you a racist.

sigh

It’s a joke. Originally a Karen refused to wear a mask and made a big temper tantrum in a store here in America. There was a viral video about it and memes. :mental: Does that surprise anybody?karen was also the name of the women that had a reality show (Kate Plus 8) her and her husband had a multiple birth like 6 kids or something.plus 2 more. She was bitchy and her name was Karen Goslyn. She wore her hair like the above person. These crazy bitchy, bully type women are called a Karen.
Look at the beginning of the thread.

Remember many of our ancestors came from the UK and Europe. We are all family ha ha.:cheers:

Last edited:
It’s a joke. Originally a Karen refused to wear a mask and made a big temper tantrum in a store here in America. There was a viral video about it and memes. :mental: Does that surprise anybody?karen was also the name of the women that had a reality show (Kate Plus 8) her and her husband had a multiple birth like 6 kids or something.plus 2 more. She was bitchy and her name was Karen Goslyn. She wore her hair like the above person. These crazy bitchy, bully type women are called a Karen.
Look at the beginning of the thread.

Remember many of our ancestors came from the UK and Europe. We are all family ha ha.:cheers:

Yeah see thats what i thought.. but i jokingly called someone a karen... (in a world full of karens, comedy is dead)... and they replied that its now a racist slur and im a racist.. jeez...
A quick google of 'is karen a racist slur' bring up things that looks like it now is being used as such...
It may become another word white people cant say...
Stupid world eh...
Least they got over censoring the pouges fairytail of new york...

Might as well embrace your racism and just have the fuck at being yourself.

2020's gonna take it to a whole new level of Cray Cray.

Not only point it out...but do so constantly, in a loud braying voice, at every opportunity, no matter the reality of the situation or action, cause we just got to signal that virtue, brother. Got to signal.

Can I get an amen?

Not only point it out...but do so constantly, in a loud braying voice, at every opportunity, no matter the reality of the situation or action, cause we just got to signal that virtue, brother. Got to signal.

Can I get an amen?
Its funny to watch things from the 70s... people were less easily offended then... you wouldnt get away with anything like that now... but it wasnt racist it was all comedy.....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back