Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Must be Karen

main-qimg-05569e74cd06fcff9c69901151e6dfa1.jpeg

Guess 'Karens' can come in the male form too......

240940708_1724373097763409_7152933188475927063_n.jpg

She’s a keeper!!!!
This happened at a New York Airport.
This airline gate agent deserves an award for how she handled a passenger who probably
deserved to fly as cargo.
A crowded flight was canceled. A
single agent was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers.
Suddenly, an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS."
The agent replied, "I'm sorry, sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these folks first who were in front of you; and then I'm sure we'll be able to work something out."
The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"
Without hesitating, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone. "May I have your attention, please?", she began, her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him with his identity, please come to Gate 14".
With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the airlines agent, gritted his teeth, and said, "F*** You!"
Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry sir, you'll have to get in line for that, too."

So this one is kind of my fault.

I do these bits and characters that are either remnants from my late teens to mid 20s when I thought I could be a comedian or do routines becuase I'm batshit crazy.

Turns out ... nobody thinks I'm funny ... except for me. And Sierra.

So I'm constantly subjecting Sierra to these routines and she decides she's going to serve it right back. And she's annoyed that I can do comedy characters and she can't. It's just not in her genes.

And the thing is ... it's one of my few skills. I'll get about 3/4 of the way through the routine before she realizes it's a bit and then she starts laughing while waiting for the punchline.

Now ... she dealt with a lot of Karens the year she worked at Taco Bell. I don't even know if Karens were a thing three years ago?

Anyway. That's her one comedy character. But it's so bloody obvious when she's trying to do a Karen bit I can hear and smell it coming a mile away. She can't even get 10 seconds into her own joke before she starts laughing at herself. I can see it before she even starts by the way she raises her shoulders.

Once she gets going, it ain't bad. It needs some work, but it ain't bad.

But it's gotten to the point where it's really fucking annoying.

So I told her, every time she goes into her Karen character, I'm going to be Bane.

Like in Batman Bane.

It's the easiest impression in the world to do. No matter how far off the mark you are, you'll sound like Bane. I threatened her with this specifially because I know how much that voice bothers her.

The best part? My Bane impression is shit. I mean, it's not even close.

Neither of us are prepared to back down at this point.

So this one is kind of my fault.

I do these bits and characters that are either remnants from my late teens to mid 20s when I thought I could be a comedian or do routines becuase I'm batshit crazy.

Turns out ... nobody thinks I'm funny ... except for me. And Sierra.

So I'm constantly subjecting Sierra to these routines and she decides she's going to serve it right back. And she's annoyed that I can do comedy characters and she can't. It's just not in her genes.

And the thing is ... it's one of my few skills. I'll get about 3/4 of the way through the routine before she realizes it's a bit and then she starts laughing while waiting for the punchline.

Now ... she dealt with a lot of Karens the year she worked at Taco Bell. I don't even know if Karens were a thing three years ago?

Anyway. That's her one comedy character. But it's so bloody obvious when she's trying to do a Karen bit I can hear and smell it coming a mile away. She can't even get 10 seconds into her own joke before she starts laughing at herself. I can see it before she even starts by the way she raises her shoulders.

Once she gets going, it ain't bad. It needs some work, but it ain't bad.

But it's gotten to the point where it's really fucking annoying.

So I told her, every time she goes into her Karen character, I'm going to be Bane.

Like in Batman Bane.

It's the easiest impression in the world to do. No matter how far off the mark you are, you'll sound like Bane. I threatened her with this specifially because I know how much that voice bothers her.

The best part? My Bane impression is shit. I mean, it's not even close.

Neither of us are prepared to back down at this point.

OMG
The next great super villain
A cosmic powered Karen
Step aside Galactus and Thanos
Entitlement on a cosmic scale

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back