Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy My First Accidental Combustion

Tincandtoke

Had my first combustion on the Ditanium
Packed too much flower and had the heat up too high
It was awful
The taste got to me before I did a big draw and the density of the cloud in the water pipe made it evident it was smoke
But the taste......yuuuuuck
Required a break down and cleaning of everything to get rid of the taste
Made a mess of the waterpipe, everclear to the rescue
Hoping this is just an isolated case
Is smoking a joint going to taste this bad?
Been over a year since I combusted but don't want to projectile vomit if there is ever a medication circle going
Newbies beware of combustion and stop and clean your gear immediately
........swear I can still taste it, like sucking on a charcoal briquette

Had my first combustion on the Ditanium
Packed too much flower and had the heat up too high
It was awful
The taste got to me before I did a big draw and the density of the cloud in the water pipe made it evident it was smoke
But the taste......yuuuuuck
Required a break down and cleaning of everything to get rid of the taste
Made a mess of the waterpipe, everclear to the rescue
Hoping this is just an isolated case
Is smoking a joint going to taste this bad?
Been over a year since I combusted but don't want to projectile vomit if there is ever a medication circle going
Newbies beware of combustion and stop and clean your gear immediately
........swear I can still taste it, like sucking on a charcoal briquette
It’s a right of passage, my friend. Clean it up and all good.

Because vaporizing you get he true taste of the cannabis so when you combust it’s horrible IMO way worse than smoke tastes. You will have to clean the screen and vaporizer well afterwards. Often it will take a few sessions to get rid of the foul taste.
It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Some folks say they have never accidentally combusted. Usually too high of heat and maybe too dry of flowers will possibly caused that. An unregulated vaporizer like Milaana iits easy to do.

I used to love the taste of a joint.. that first few pulls..
That smell of a joint being smoked was relatable to the taste....
I was shocked when i tried to smoke one again.. the hotness and harshness is one thing..
But the taste.. its jus ash and bonfire.. why could i never taste that before...

The everclear did a good job of cleaning everything and worked well in the tubing
The tubing seems to be where the residual "taste" is coming from in the vape hits, can't call them sessions since I can only handle one or two hits
Grabbed a tasty resin and ran a few hits through to get rid of any after taste
Resin is called orange Julius and tastes great

It was a combination of an over fill and too high a setting on the temperature
Was not ready for the taste and the mess
I pulled ash and resin into the water pipe

Finding a large syringe with ever clear works wonders for cleaning wands and tubing
Acts as a high pressure washer loosening a lot of debris
A soak beforehand helps a lot

I have a dollar for every time I combusted with the SSV I would have combusted even more because I would have bought more weed with it, and the higher I am the more I combust . Mom over here created a monster

6C6617D4-E269-411E-8C22-B6849E283DC4.jpeg

(Little piece from an episode about 2 hours ago)

you can always buy a roll of 100 feet of tubing :chuck:

I have a dollar for every time I combusted with the SSV I would have combusted even more because I would have bought more weed with it, and the higher I am the more I combust . Mom over here created a monster

View attachment 29238
(Little piece from an episode about 2 hours ago)

you can always buy a roll of 100 feet of tubing :chuck:

The TASTE!!!!
Saw it described as the taste of ass
I agree
Don't ask the obvious
Was not prepared for that
Like lighting a check back in the day (check was an already smoked cigarette, usually unfiltered, that was laying in the ashtray)
YUM! better if it had lipstick on it

Still want to go all glass
Stoner fantasy but considering an adjustable platform for the ditanium
71HmuvvgrVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Then seeing if Oregon Glass Blowers could make the same adapter I'm using now but with a longer, slimmer taper that could fit in the wand where the tubing goes
Maybe a little glass O ring mid stem to put a good seal on the adapter/wand connection

Combusted with vapcap last night... not done it in ages... its such a bummer when you already high, then gotta spend 15 mins cleaning the most annoying vape to clean ever.. cant stand cleaning the vapcap..

What caused it was an overload of rosin which silenced the click... i knew soon as i see the helio fill with yellow smoke... too late by then..

Anyway cleaned it all out...
Nice to taste again.. and hits alot harder clean..
Combustion sucks arse........

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back