Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds My first legal medical marijuana purchase

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
EF4919DC-BD6A-49C8-AC75-E9198703EFB0.jpeg

My very first legal medical marijuana purchase! Banana Kush pure THC 86.1%! I may frame the receipt. LOL

View attachment 2818

My very first legal medical marijuana purchase! Banana Kush pure THC 86.1%! I may frame the receipt. LOL
Hi Vicki - exciting isn't it!! My first time in a dispensary in MD was in Dec when the first one finally opened and I was just giggling like a kid in the candy store!

Congrats...now if you can beat the living crap out of your politicians and get real flower and some actual competition you will be living large.

So, these syringes....86% THC...this is for dabbing (on a pen or enail type thing?) or is this supposed to somehow be oral meds??

I thought FL wouldn't provide anything "smokable" like 'trates to dab.

I'm very happy for you, Vicki :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::weed::cheers:

Hi Vicki - exciting isn't it!! My first time in a dispensary in MD was in Dec when the first one finally opened and I was just giggling like a kid in the candy store!

Congrats...now if you can beat the living crap out of your politicians and get real flower and some actual competition you will be living large.

So, these syringes....86% THC...this is for dabbing (on a pen or enail type thing?) or is this supposed to somehow be oral meds??

I thought FL wouldn't provide anything "smokable" like 'trates to dab.

I'm very happy for you, Vicki :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::weed::cheers:

Thank you!

Everybody down here is trying to beat the system. These syringes are supposed to be oral, like under the tongue, but you can vape it too. I’m vaping it in a Hive 2.0. Some people put a little on a piece of candy. These syringes are normally $60 each, but I only paid $105 for all three syringes because I got a $75 off $150 or more new patient discount.

They have flowers available again, but in sealed ceramic cups that are only supposed to be used with the vaporizers they sell. People are already breaking the ceramic cups ands using it in their own vaporizers. That is what I would have to do too. They may ban the flowers again if they find out people are breaking the cups. It’s so screwy.

They have flowers available again, but in sealed ceramic cups that are only supposed to be used with the vaporizers they sell. People are already breaking the ceramic cups ands using it in their own vaporizers. That is what I would have to do too. They may ban the flowers again if they find out people are breaking the cups. It’s so screwy.
Oh man, this is not an ideal situation Vicki, I am sorry to hear that this is how it is for you in your locale!

As soon as I read this, I worried that people who are breaking ceramic containers to access flowers could be contaminating their flowers with small and potentially jagged ceramic particulates (which may end up accidentally inhaled!). Please be very careful if you do go down this route, I hope that nobody is hurt by having to break these containers open!

So I take it this is a regulatory decision in your state? It seems strange that they'd lock you guys into buying flowers in a way that is only compatible with one vaporizer product. Seems to me to be very anti-competition! I appreciate that they don't want people smoking, but I just can't see why they wouldn't let people who already intend to vaporize (like you) use their own preferred vape!

When we end up in a situation where folks are driven to breaking ceramic containers to illegally smoke flowers in a way that might contaminate those flowers with broken ceramic pieces - you gotta wonder, is this possibly going to cause more harm for some than smoking would in the first place? Here's to hoping they make much more inhalable medicine available in more patient-friendly ways for people in your region!

With all that said, I'm glad that you're able to enjoy your first legal mmj nonetheless! We gotta celebrate the small victories right?

Oh man, this is not an ideal situation Vicki, I am sorry to hear that this is how it is for you in your locale!

As soon as I read this, I worried that people who are breaking ceramic containers to access flowers could be contaminating their flowers with small and potentially jagged ceramic particulates (which may end up accidentally inhaled!). Please be very careful if you do go down this route, I hope that nobody is hurt by having to break these containers open!

So I take it this is a regulatory decision in your state? It seems strange that they'd lock you guys into buying flowers in a way that is only compatible with one vaporizer product. Seems to me to be very anti-competition! I appreciate that they don't want people smoking, but I just can't see why they wouldn't let people who already intend to vaporize (like you) use their own preferred vape!

When we end up in a situation where folks are driven to breaking ceramic containers to illegally smoke flowers in a way that might contaminate those flowers with broken ceramic pieces - you gotta wonder, is this possibly going to cause more harm for some than smoking would in the first place? Here's to hoping they make much more inhalable medicine available in more patient-friendly ways for people in your region!

With all that said, I'm glad that you're able to enjoy your first legal mmj nonetheless! We gotta celebrate the small victories right?

Thank you! It’s a great feeling! :)

I share your concerns that’s why I didn’t buy any flower yet. :(

I have this coming Thursday. No strain information, just says it is distillate. I don’t like not knowing. :(
Vicki do they have testing information on it?

I'm appalled at how few dispensaries here sell tested meds. You have to sort of 'know your stuff' and follow the different growers and extractionists on IG where many show their lab results.

043D686E-9262-4F77-AFD1-0F67D2AA9E0D.png
Vicki do they have testing information on it?

I'm appalled at how few dispensaries here sell tested meds. You have to sort of 'know your stuff' and follow the different growers and extractionists on IG where many show their lab results.

I don’t see any testing info anywhere. They don’t even have any local dispensaries. I have to order for delivery.

I also picked up a couple of these to test, the Cotton Candy and a Blue Raspberry. All will be delivered tomorrow sometime. Driver will be calling with a 2 hour window.

View attachment 2824

I don’t see any testing info anywhere. They don’t even have any local dispensaries. I have to order for delivery.

I also picked up a couple of these to test, the Cotton Candy and a Blue Raspberry. All will be delivered tomorrow sometime. Driver will be calling with a 2 hour window.
So here is a question to ask them....why the f*ck is it cut with MCT oil. What a crock. sigh

Placed another order, this time with Surterra wellness because they gave me $50 off my first order, so I only ended up paying $50 for a THC pen and an oral CBD/THC oil 5:1, 30cc. It will be delivered tomorrow, and I plan to try both tomorrow as well. I’ll post pics. :)

Placed another order, this time with Surterra wellness because they gave me $50 off my first order, so I only ended up paying $50 for a THC pen and an oral CBD/THC oil 5:1, 30cc. It will be delivered tomorrow, and I plan to try both tomorrow as well. I’ll post pics. :)
So happy for you...I still remember in Dec going to my state's first open dispensary. I felt that I was emancipated after so very long running from the law (well, I don't run very well at 65 years of age anymore LOL).

My hope for you is that some of the suits being levied against FL stick and you are able to get real flower and stable concentrates.

So, how is the stuff from FL dispensaries working for you. Do you use sublingual or putting it on a dabber (can you do that with MCT in there??)

Cheers

E47AAC76-8414-4E79-A274-62AB7CF8CC6F.jpeg
So happy for you...I still remember in Dec going to my state's first open dispensary. I felt that I was emancipated after so very long running from the law (well, I don't run very well at 65 years of age anymore LOL).

My hope for you is that some of the suits being levied against FL stick and you are able to get real flower and stable concentrates.

So, how is the stuff from FL dispensaries working for you. Do you use sublingual or putting it on a dabber (can you do that with MCT in there??)

Cheers

I’m vaping the THC syringes I got in a Hive 2.0 quartz coil. I did use one syringe mixed with coconut oil to make a topical for my back. I don’t really like the vape pens I got from Curaleaf, the cotton candy and blue raspberry. They taste artificial to me, but I won’t waste them, just won’t buy them again. Glad they were only $15 each. I like the TruClear syringe from Trulieve better than the syringes from Curaleaf.

I just got my delivery from Surterra about an hour ago. I got their CBD/THC 5:1 oil and one of their THC vape pens. I took one dose of the CBD and tried the vape pen. So far, I am liking both a lot.

@Vicki while I know you would prefer to be able to use flowers when you want and more selection, are you happy with what you've been getting? The above looks interesting.....

@Vicki while I know you would prefer to be able to use flowers when you want and more selection, are you happy with what you've been getting? The above looks interesting.....

For the most part, yes. The prices are outrageous, and will keep me from being able to buy what I really need in the future. I’m having to use our tax refund to stock up on as much as I can. :(

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back